PDA

View Full Version : Just some old codger

Old Man Jedi
Jul 6th, 2003, 06:25:34 AM
In he came, aged, but still with a strong step and a keen eye. Into the recruitment center he came, looking around, thinking.

"Hello?" He asked. "Do you young un's accept ones like me into this here order, or am I too old now?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 6th, 2003, 06:27:38 AM
“We accept recruits of any age, providing they are willing to learn,” a much younger voice replied, as the Hallaeran Jedi Knight stepped into view – not quite looking as old as the man before him, even though there was a good chance he was.

“Why do you want to become one of us, sir?”

Old Man Jedi
Jul 6th, 2003, 06:48:24 AM
"i've wasted much of my life young un, I hid in fear when the Empire were ruling, I hid in fear when the Republic came into being. I married and had kids, I had too much to loose"

He sighed.

"There's not much left for me now. My pride stopped me from being a Jedi in earlier times, when my hands had more strength in them. It's taken me years to realise the the ability I have to listen to the Force was indeed that, a gift and not a curse. I was a foolish one, Jedi. Now I see the error of my ways and I wont waste what time I have left. I may not be able to have one of then sabre things, but... I would like to find out what I can do and find out what I can give to others. Is that good enough?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 7th, 2003, 09:46:17 AM
“It certainly is,”

Dasquian smiled encouragingly.

“From what you have said, I am right in assuming that you already know the duty of a Jedi and what difficulties a Jedi can face?”

Old Man Jedi
Jul 9th, 2003, 05:11:35 AM
"Guilty as charged" he answered. "I would not be here if I did not understand what I was in for"

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:17:09 AM
“At this time we are conducting group lessons, there’s a sign up sheet (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30347) which you should put your name down on.”

Dasquian smiled a little and continued, “Until they begin, you’re free to look around the Orders grounds. If you don’t already have lodgings you can find them in the living complex, and you can get your meals at Master Yoghurts Bar and Grill.”

Old Man Jedi
Jul 10th, 2003, 07:18:33 AM
"Aye, I'll be doing that, young un. And thank you indeed"