PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I am Slifer

Slifer
Jul 6th, 2003, 03:39:27 AM
A quick run down on me:
I was born on Csilla, 15 years after the Battle of Endor. During a recruiting Drive to that world, a Dark Jedi found me having Force potential. I was 10 when I was trained by a Dark Jedi in hiding, and have since become semi-educated in the ways of the force in general. I have learned the most basic of techniques, mainly block, and levitating small objects. I am also well versed in hand to hand combat, as well as operating most weapons, and machinery. My former Master was killed in the Yuuzhan Vong Incursion 25 years after the Battle of Endor. Since then I have read and studied various Sith Books, and scrolls. Will anyone tutor me?

Lady Vader
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:53:42 AM
Someone may take you as their apprentice if they have time, but we are short on Masters right now (though we're getting some ppl Knighted soon).

Go post in the Join the Order forum, and we'll see about admitting you into TSO.

After that, it may take some time to get a Master, but there are traiing groups you can participate in. This helps to aquaint you with the Force and those of the Order.