PDA

View Full Version : Re: Special Delivery

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 5th, 2003, 06:25:43 PM
This thread is in the B&G and I was hoping (puhleeeze) to get some Jedi reactions on polaroid for griggling at in the future. Please someone, post in that thread!

Zeke
Jul 5th, 2003, 07:05:47 PM
Griggling? Define that and you get a reply on this thread o' yours.

Dae Jinn
Jul 5th, 2003, 07:13:27 PM
griggling = giggling, I'm assuming. Now go post, silly Jedi :) :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 5th, 2003, 07:35:10 PM
Griggling = giggling, as used the The BFG, by Roald Dahl.

And it's BIG FRIENDLY GIANT, not BIG <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ING GIANT, just in case there was any doubt. :)

ReaperFett
Jul 5th, 2003, 07:37:40 PM
Big Friendly Giant...Big <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ing Gun. Nothing else :)

Zeke
Jul 5th, 2003, 07:43:26 PM
'Kay. As soon as I can think of who would amuse you best, I'll reply.

Dae Jinn
Jul 5th, 2003, 07:48:01 PM
Lillian Snow should post :mischief

Zeke
Jul 5th, 2003, 07:50:17 PM
Then why not PM her and ask her to? I'm just her droid.

Dae Jinn
Jul 5th, 2003, 07:52:23 PM
Because, it's not my thread. I just think it would be amusing :mneh

Zeke
Jul 5th, 2003, 08:07:24 PM
I got her. So...has she amused anyone?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 5th, 2003, 08:24:25 PM
omg Lillian was perfect! :lol

*takes polaroid to griggle at back at Vjun* >D

Dae Jinn
Jul 5th, 2003, 08:26:31 PM
:D

I knew Lillian would be perfect for the role :lol

Zeke
Jul 5th, 2003, 08:35:47 PM
Guess I'd best break the droid out before she coughs to death.

Figrin D'an
Jul 6th, 2003, 12:33:37 AM
Other than Jedi reacting in horror and general shock... what's your goal for this? Just to cause random psychological distress? Or are you looking for some kind of followup to this?

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 6th, 2003, 12:48:08 AM
Why would the Jedi even react in horror and shock?

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 6th, 2003, 04:12:47 AM
It's a mangled dead body with a nail in its forehead?

General Tohmahawk
Jul 6th, 2003, 04:16:30 AM
Compared to the odd being blwon apart by a rail gun in the B&G, I think that's rather mild :p

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 6th, 2003, 04:21:22 AM
I've not ever seen that happen in the B&G and neither have my Jedi chars, so I imagine that a lot of Padawans too have been spared that :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 6th, 2003, 05:32:31 AM
You know, Mark, you shouldn't be ABLE to blow people apart in the B&G. I don't care what you think THAT IS DARK SIDE AND MARCUS IS EVIL trying to be good, and failing.

imo :)

Anyway, I dun care what you guys do, but a fallen jedi showing up all dead and stuff should garner some sort of reaction, dontcha think?? o_O

Elena Van Derveld
Jul 6th, 2003, 05:44:37 AM
I don't care either way. I got to say Alleyoop, I'm happy.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 6th, 2003, 05:45:45 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
You know, Mark, you shouldn't be ABLE to blow people apart in the B&G. I don't care what you think THAT IS DARK SIDE AND MARCUS IS EVIL trying to be good, and failing.

imo :)

:: sigh ::

For for crying out loud, Jedi aren't all some hippy <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>wits.

:mad

Anyway, I dun care what you guys do, but a fallen jedi showing up all dead and stuff should garner some sort of reaction, dontcha think?? o_O

Cheering, I think :p

Aaron Belargic
Jul 6th, 2003, 05:51:02 AM
Oh yay someone died, lets all rejoice! Someone get out the maypole, I feel the urge to dance coming on!

For for crying out loud, Jedi aren't all some hippy -Censored-wits.

doesn't mean they get to blow up their own Orders bar :mneh

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 6th, 2003, 06:09:42 AM
If random Bad Guy (tm) tries to kill someone in the bar, then yes, they can quite expect to be spread into a thin red mist :p

what would you rather, they got red misted or forced to consume Fosters? :evil

And IC, if a fallen Jedi turned up dead, his reaction would be hard nosed, unsympathetic and possibly include all manner of gestures of disgust. After all, he's seen a lot of his friends die, seen a lot of evil done by fallen Jedi and as far as he is concerned, it means one less mess to deal with.

If you want empathy, Vash has it, Marcus has about zero :p

Dove
Jul 6th, 2003, 07:03:48 AM
Personally, I think very few of the Jedi that rp here actually act like Jedi, and that's fine. If the GJO want to redefine the character of a Jedi to make it more fun, then it should be cool.

James Prent
Jul 6th, 2003, 05:27:58 PM
Well the thing is, you guys don't even know he's a fallen Jedi, IC. The only people who know Michael Cline became LD's apprentice are...LD and Vega, and LD's other apprentices.

So here we have M. Cline, after a long absence, popping over the wall with a saber cut half way through him, a nail in his forehead and a bloody black hand print on his face. Let's not forget that his split personality, Void, used to be a member at TSE before Michael was committed to an asylum. Of course, he was broke out of the asylum previous to his being thrown down into GJO territory.

If no one cares, that's cool, I guess. And Mark, I'm sorry, I's just giving you a hard time about it, as per always. :\

Dae Jinn
Jul 6th, 2003, 07:33:48 PM
And newbie Jedis, who haven't seen or experienced as much as Marcus IC would be freaked, I would think :p

*hugs James* I thought it was good :(

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:38:12 PM
Thanks Dae. >D

Bryher Conway
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:41:02 PM
I mean, maybe if you kidnapped an important Jedi, and sent him back to the GJO bit by bit in ziplock baggies, it would get Marcus' attention...>D

Or tupper ware, to keep it fresh! :D Unless they don't have tupper ware in SW.

Figrin D'an
Jul 6th, 2003, 11:14:50 PM
Originally posted by James Prent
So here we have M. Cline, after a long absence, popping over the wall with a saber cut half way through him, a nail in his forehead and a bloody black hand print on his face. Let's not forget that his split personality, Void, used to be a member at TSE before Michael was committed to an asylum. Of course, he was broke out of the asylum previous to his being thrown down into GJO territory.

Hence the reason for my question... is there some kind of follow-up on this that you would like to see? It isn't every day that the body of a dead Jedi, be he in good standing with the Order or not, is left in a broken heap on the Jedi grounds.

Let the thread play out a little, then maybe take it before the Council. A mission-type investigation could come out of it, potentially.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 8th, 2003, 07:40:13 PM
Follow up would be cool >D

Ishan Shade
Jul 9th, 2003, 02:21:12 AM
Lilaena, you sig looks dirty :)

Just what are you squatting on in that picture?? :lol :lol

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 9th, 2003, 03:05:21 AM
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you

:mischief *giddy with anticipation*

Pierce Tondry
Jul 10th, 2003, 12:15:49 AM
Well the thing is, you guys don't even know he's a fallen Jedi, IC. The only people who know Michael Cline became LD's apprentice are...LD and Vega, and LD's other apprentices.

Unless you happen to be someone who checks the security tapes of the B&G, who caught Lilaena and Cline talking a long while back, who knows Lilaena's style and would have suspicions about this kind of meeting.

Dae Jinn
Jul 10th, 2003, 12:31:01 AM
*locks Pierce in a trunk and ships him to Iraq* :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 10th, 2003, 02:26:25 AM
Pierce must have NO LIFE :mneh

Pierce Tondry
Jul 10th, 2003, 02:30:40 AM
Or the ability to recognize his ex-wife, whichever one.

General Tohmahawk
Jul 10th, 2003, 03:11:04 AM
Personally, if I saw a dead Jedi, I'ld point and laugh my <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> off

Dae Jinn
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:22:53 PM
He's just stalking LD, d-uh. ;)