PDA

View Full Version : Things Are Not Always What They Seem(open)

Eris Alexiel
Jul 5th, 2003, 12:37:31 AM
A woman strolled into the bar after passing the guards with no weapons to give up. Her stark white dress against her light tanned skin and *mousey brown hair seemed to clash with one another. Calm jade green eyes searched the bar a little, ones that no one would guess belonged to Garou or one that walked the thin line between light and dark. The one known as Eris, the word known among her kind to go with the goddess of chaos and discord, looked friendly enough though which happened when she chose. Few knew her for what she had been or still was, a killer but still Eris wasn't cold-blooded, she had a good side to her as well. All of this proved appearances can be deceiving.

(*editted for new look)

Lady Mylia
Jul 5th, 2003, 10:02:49 AM
Mylia sat in the bar, waiting for the server droid to bring her drink. As she waited, she watched. She enjoyed watching the Jedi come and go, as well as the other characters that were being entertained in the bar. It was ammusing to watch some of the drunks, and it gave Mylia a sense of home in a weird way. It made her think of her neighboorhood bar back home. As she watched, she noticed a woman walk in. She was unusually dressed, with dark features the woman wore a pure white dress which seemed to clash. Mylia made eye contact with the woman and gave a nod.

Eris Alexiel
Jul 5th, 2003, 06:47:28 PM
Eris raised an eyebrow as more of huh? than anything else. She sensed Jedi but wasn't sure what this one wanted of her.

Lady Mylia
Jul 5th, 2003, 07:58:43 PM
Mylia walked over to the woman, she needed some help, maybe the woman could help her. "I'm still very new around here, I was wondering if you could possible help me."

Eris Alexiel
Jul 5th, 2003, 08:09:28 PM
"Not sure of what I could help you with but I can try."

If she were in her Garou wolf state, she would have whined softly in confusion, was odd for a Jedi to ask a total stranger for help.

Lady Mylia
Jul 5th, 2003, 11:03:57 PM
"As I said, I'm new. Very new. And I was wondering if you have been in these parts for a while?" Mylia looked at the woman, not sure if she would be able to help or not.

Morgan Evanar
Jul 5th, 2003, 11:29:31 PM
Morgan sniffed. Garou. She didn't smell like a Dawnstrider, either.

He had seen Mylia a few times on the grounds, but was never formally introduced. The Jedi Master took another sip of his coffee, wondering where this would end up. He was especially curious since the Garou was a mystery.

Eris Alexiel
Jul 6th, 2003, 04:11:19 PM
"I know my way around well enough though I hold no alligance with any group so I guess I could be useful somewhat."

Lady Mylia
Jul 11th, 2003, 08:10:18 AM
"You hold no alligance?" Mylia really wished to ask her why she was here, she thought the bar was mostly for Jedi and people with business with the Jedi. But she didn't ask, she didn't wish to be rude to the guest.

Eris Alexiel
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:42:54 PM
Eris shrugged a little.

"I tend to be a loner really but I live near here so I come here."

She said quietly, pretending as though she just knew without checking Mylia's mind but in truth, Eris was force sensitive.

Lady Mylia
Jul 12th, 2003, 01:43:30 PM
Mylia nodded. There was something different about this woman, but she didn't know what it is. "That's understandable. I was just curious... sorry."

Eris Alexiel
Jul 12th, 2003, 10:31:09 PM
"It's no trouble, never hurt to be curious."

She smiled a little, people were always trying to guess what she also was.

Lady Mylia
Jul 13th, 2003, 11:31:49 AM
Mylia had been in training for a little while now, and her skills still weren't very good, but she just knew there was something different about this woman. A fimilar feeling came to Mylia as she began to talk to her. She was a feeling she got when she was in the woods, with nature and animals. She began to feel disturbed, why was she feeling this now? she wondered. She began to get a bit scared, but she stayed. She wanted to get to the bottom of this feeling. "Good. Well, what I wanted to talk to you about is... Mylia paused, she knew this was going to sound strange, but she had to press on. ...you. Are you force sensitive?" Mylia hoped the woman wouldn't been to freaked out by her noisiness.

Eris Alexiel
Jul 13th, 2003, 06:53:43 PM
"Yes, but I don't use the force too often, don't find the need for it much."

Garou strength was more than enough for her most of the time.

Lady Mylia
Jul 13th, 2003, 09:06:17 PM
Mylia nodded, that sort of explained some, but not all of it. Almost everyone around was force senstive, why not get the same feeling around them. Mylia was still confused and she felt that this woman could be her answer, she just needed to find out more. "Oh, well I can, I guess, feel your presence. It's very fimilar to me, it's just. . . I don't usually feel it around. . . anyone. . . "

Eris Alexiel
Jul 13th, 2003, 09:35:00 PM
Eris chuckled softly at this.

"Well I'm not like most people around here."

That was true, only a few other Garou and some Lupine wandered near here that she knew of.

Lady Mylia
Jul 15th, 2003, 05:26:59 AM
Mylia nodded. "Well that's obvious." Now, her real question was, why is she not like most people. "Everyone is different." She said, hoping to prevoke the answer she was speaking.

Eris Alexiel
Jul 15th, 2003, 08:44:16 PM
"Not many can do what my kind do."

She chuckled again, that was true enough, normal people couldn't change into wolves at will.

Lady Mylia
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:24:30 AM
Mylia raised an eyebrow, she began to get a little confused. She knew nothing about Garous and when Eris said, her "kind" she was totally taken offgaurd. "You're kind?" She questioned without thinking, Eris looked human to Mylia.

Eris Alexiel
Jul 16th, 2003, 07:27:19 PM
"I'm not what one would call human is all but my kind is rare around here."

Lady Mylia
Jul 17th, 2003, 08:51:19 AM
Mylia looked at Eris with surprise. "Oh, well sorry." Mylia know knew why she felt something different around this woman, she wasn't human. But what was it about her?

Eris Alexiel
Jul 17th, 2003, 05:33:59 PM
"No problem, most people find a wolf running around kind of odd though."

She faked an opps gesture but it was easier to go ahead and say it.

Lady Mylia
Jul 17th, 2003, 09:38:01 PM
Mylia's eyes grew wide, this really got her attention. She was fascinated. A wolf human. She had never imagined that before. "Wow, a human wolf." Mylia had heard stories when she was younger about them, but she never thought it to be real. "That's neat."

Eris Alexiel
Jul 17th, 2003, 09:42:46 PM
Eris smiled, good, this one was not afraid, for the most part Eris was a good Garou, yes, she hunted but never another humanoid. So many times, people had reacted in fear, it was nice to have some not.

"I would show you but too many people."

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 08:06:17 AM
"You would really show me? That's so cool." Mylia laughed at herself a bit. "I'm sorry. I know I'm being a bit immature. I just have never heard about this before, it's all new to me."

Eris Alexiel
Jul 18th, 2003, 07:20:44 PM
"It's no big deal, I'd just not have most of the patrons know I'm the bloody wolf that comes in. But there's no way to hunt without getting bloody, the local wildlife fights too much honestly."

She chuckled softly.

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:01:11 PM
Mylia nodded. She thought of the little animals and chringed slightly, but not to much. She knew this was part of nature, the circle of life. "I bet." She said, laughing slightly. "If you don't mind, I would like to learn more about your kind."

Eris Alexiel
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:03:31 PM
"Not much to tell really."

OOC: don't know too much of the history

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:11:42 PM
"Well, what is your kind called?"

OOC: That's kewl--Mylia's just curious about them

Eris Alexiel
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:14:15 PM
"Garou, one of the few races that can change their shape at will."

She smiled, remembering the Garou changed without much pain unlike some of the others.

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:16:23 PM
"Garou.." She repeated. "Wow, so they just change from human to wolf, that's all, right?"

Eris Alexiel
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:20:39 PM
"Yes, the other kinds can be dangerous transformed though, the vorskyr are quite terrible."

She shuddered remembering when Diego had changed.

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:23:27 PM
"Vorskyr? What's that?" Mylia didn't know much about it, and she felt very ignorant.

Eris Alexiel
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:26:31 PM
"Big, hulking wolf type, mostly mindless in their transformed state, have a spiked long tail as well that has a sort of poison if I remember rightly."

Lady Mylia
Jul 19th, 2003, 05:15:24 AM
Mylia's eyes widen. "Wow, that's horrible. So there are many different kinda of Garou? The Vorskyr are well as others?" Mylia looked to Eris. "I'm sorry to be a bother, I'm just curious. If I'm too annoying just send me away."

Eris Alexiel
Jul 19th, 2003, 06:47:45 PM
"The Vornskyr aren't Garou, there are a few types of us lycanthropes though, the Lupine are the closest to the Garou. And no it doesn't bother me, it's rare that I get questions."

Lady Mylia
Jul 19th, 2003, 08:12:21 PM
Mylia nodded. "Oh, I see. That's very fascinating." She bit her bottom lip as she looked Eris, she was a bit nervous. "I have to admit, I have hidden motives, even though I am interested. When you first walked into the bar I felt an instand connection with you. It's not something I feel around normal humans, that's why I was curious. I also feel this connection when I'm outside by myself. So I was trying to find out why I felt this connection with you. Now that I know you are a type of animal creature I kind of have a better why I have this connection with you, because your part of nature."

Eris Alexiel
Jul 19th, 2003, 08:56:16 PM
Eris canted her head a little, not quite getting it.

"How are you connected to nature?"

Lady Mylia
Jul 20th, 2003, 08:18:27 AM
Mylia shrugs. "I don't really know. To tell the truth even though I've heard of it before. I'm symbiont with nature, I think. They just have a very strong connection with animals and all parts of nature. Like, if I get good enough at it, I could telepathicly communicate with animals and stuff..."

Eris Alexiel
Jul 20th, 2003, 07:58:51 PM
"Hmm, never heard of that before."

Wondering to herself if she herself technically counted as one of those.

Lady Mylia
Jul 20th, 2003, 08:29:01 PM
"My knowledge of it is very limited, also. Supposedly it works with all creatures, other than humans."

Eris Alexiel
Jul 20th, 2003, 08:31:57 PM
'Hmm, wonder how that works honestly."

She mused, she didn't quite understand it so she wasn't sure if she could count in it.

Lady Mylia
Jul 21st, 2003, 05:12:56 AM
"If you are interested to know more about it, I have a friend who also is symbiont with nature. She could explain things a lot more." Mylia pulled her comm link out of her pocket and pressed several buttons before speaking. "Quay'Na. This is Mylia, do you think you could meet me in the B&G, please."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 21st, 2003, 05:19:23 AM
Quay'Na Rakai picked up her comm from it's place on her belt and answered. "Sure, Mylia. On my way."

It didn't take her long to arrive, she was practically already there. She was hoping to grab a bite to eat between training sessions with her master.

She walked in and glanced around.

Lady Mylia
Jul 21st, 2003, 05:21:38 AM
Mylia was watching for Quay and once she walked in Mylia waved an arm and tried to send a force message. "Hey, to your left, towards the back." She then turned back to Eris. "She's had a lot of training, she knows way more than I do."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 21st, 2003, 05:31:26 AM
Quay'Na barely caught Mylia's Force message, not because Mylia was weak at sending it, but more though, Quay'Na inability to telepathize with anything other than animals at the time. This was one region where Sage would help her greatly.

She saw her friend near the back and walked over. "Hey, Mylia. How's it going?"

Immediately, her animal instincts picked up on Mylia's friend that she was sitting with.

She honed in on it....Garou.

Lady Mylia
Jul 21st, 2003, 05:33:33 AM
"It's going good, you." Mylia motioned to Eris. "This is Eris, Eris-Quay'Na. She's very good with animals. She could be of a lot of help."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 21st, 2003, 05:38:19 AM
"I'd be glad to help, Mylia. That is if you don't mind me grabbing a bite while I do so. Sage wants me back in a training room in an hour. So, I have time, whatcha need?" She asked as she sat down and picked up a menu.

Lady Mylia
Jul 21st, 2003, 07:36:51 PM
Mylia smiled and shook her head. "No not at all." She then looked to Eris and back to Quay'Na. "I know you train with animals, and you are very good with them, I was wondering if you could tell us a little about it."

Eris Alexiel
Jul 21st, 2003, 07:37:11 PM
Eris looked a bit confused by the suddeness of it all. She stayed silent for the moment, watching too see what would happen.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 22nd, 2003, 03:16:01 AM
Quay'Na ordered quickly and then looked back at Mylia and her new friend. "Tell you a little bit about what I do...okay. Well, first of all, with my animal instincts, I can pick up on just about any animal. Their thoughts, feelings...it just kinda comes out to me at random."

Eris wasn't really thinking of anything at the moment, she was just listening.

Quay'Na knew the very moment the girl thought something, it would come to her as if she had said it aloud. unfortunately, it was something Quay'Na could not control and would never be able too.

Her drink came and she smiled as she took it. "Thanks," she said as she took a sip, then downed half a glass. She apologized when she was done. "Sorry, my training had me parched."

Quay'Na sat the glass down. "My abilities also allow me to communicate with animals through telepathy. It's very unique and I love being able to do it. In fact, that is what brought me to the Greater Jedi Order to begin with."

Lady Mylia
Jul 22nd, 2003, 05:20:45 AM
Mylia smiled to Quay and shrugs. "It's no problem." She sat quietly and listened as Quay spoke. "So you can communicate with any animal? What if they aren't animal all the time?" Mylia made a side glance towards Eris.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 22nd, 2003, 04:50:53 PM
Quay'Na bit her lip as she noticed the eye movement between Mylia and her new friend. "You mean...like a Garou?" She asked as she lifted an eyebrow at Eris and smiled gently.

"At first, the Garou were slighlty hard to sense until I found a good friend of mine who was and after that my sensing abilties hone in on it right away." She glanced at the Eris. "I sensed your presence as I entered the Bar and Grill."

Lady Mylia
Jul 22nd, 2003, 08:58:07 PM
Mylia smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Wow, you're good." She laughed slightly, a bit uncomfortable.

Eris Alexiel
Jul 22nd, 2003, 09:01:02 PM
A question struck Eris then.

"What if I were in my other form, would you know then?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 22nd, 2003, 09:15:06 PM
Quay'Na shrugged. "I suppose. I've not had the pleasure of communicating with a Garou in full transformation. Only partially. Perhaps, we could attempt it sometime. I would be willing."

Eris Alexiel
Jul 22nd, 2003, 09:27:19 PM
"Maybe, hmm, the only other one to know what I was in wolf form was another Lupine."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 22nd, 2003, 09:33:20 PM
Quay'Na sipped her drink as the salad she ordered came. "You can control your transformations, can't you? I've heard of transforming in times of stress...like in fights?"

Lady Mylia
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:19:15 AM
Mylia sat quietly as the women talked, this was all very interesting to Mylia, but also a bit nerve racking. She was scared of Eris, just still a little confused on the full potional of Garou's--espically in their wolf form.

Eris Alexiel
Jul 23rd, 2003, 07:50:34 PM
"I can control mine, the Garou are better at that but the Vornskyr no, they change if the force is used with them but they also can't control themselves either at all."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:18:29 PM
Quay'Na nodded as she was about to take a bite of her salad and suddenly dropped her fork back into the bowl. "Yuck!" She grumbled. "There's meat in this salad!" It wasn't anyone's fault but her own, she forgot to request no meat. "Waiter!" She called and lifted her hand towards a service droid.

While she waited, she looked at Eris. "That's very interesting, I'll be sure to put that in my information datapads I keep. Is there any other information you can give me on your species or the Vornskyr species? I'd really like to know, if you don't mind."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:36:26 PM
edit: oppsy...

Eris Alexiel
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:38:00 PM
"I was raised off of Gaia so I don't know much other than what I was told and what I've seen, I've only seen one Vornskyr and that was when he lost control. But anything I've told you or Mylia is fine to take down."

Lady Mylia
Jul 24th, 2003, 05:11:09 AM
Mylia continued her silence, nodding as each woman spoke-showing that she was listening. This was very interesting to Mylia. She enjoyed learning new things about animals.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 24th, 2003, 05:14:23 AM
Another one of the wolf-kin sat in the bar, leant back in a chair with his eyes closed and boots up on his table – apparently asleep.

That was, of course, far from the truth.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 24th, 2003, 05:54:23 AM
Quay'Na grumbled as no service droid approached. "I tell you what, these droids are getting less and less efficent. I'll be right back." She grabs her salad and starts walking towards the food service door.

A few people are milling about as she goes by a handsome man sitting with his feet propped up on his table, asleep. Or was he? Her animal sensing abilities, picked up on him as she neared his table.

But, she wasn't about to disturb him as she passed, but unfortunately two other patrons were starting a pushing argument and Quay'Na got shoved in the process.

She yelped as she landed on the guy's lap, who's chair flew back and they both landed in a heap on the floor. Quay's salad flew everywhere, including upon the man that she was now on top of.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 24th, 2003, 06:06:10 AM
All the Jedi in the bar would of, at that point, felt a sudden – albeit split second – surge in anger from somewhere in the bar. No a flicker of rage made its way onto Vega’s expression however, and he stood, helping his ‘attacker’ to her feet with a thin smile smoothed over his lips.

“You should watch where you’re going,” the Lupine’s voice said, an upper-class Basic accent laced with a faint growl on certain syllables.

With his eyes now open it was evident he was not human. The right was a sharp cyan blue with a feline-esque slit pupil while the left was milky white-blue (a physical sign of the fact that the Dark Jedi was in fact blind in one eye).

Lady Mylia
Jul 24th, 2003, 06:07:26 AM
Mylia nodded as Quay got up. She watched her for a moment and then turned back to Eris. But moments later Quay's yelped was heard and Mylia immediately stood and turned, facing the problem. Her eyes got wide and she placed her hand over her mouth. "Oh my..." She made her way over to the group quickly.

Eris Alexiel
Jul 24th, 2003, 02:06:40 PM
Eris watched Vega carefully, she knew the other wolf-kin and she knew he was a Sith. It seemed he was playing nice again for now, not wishing to show what he truely was in the Jedi bar.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 24th, 2003, 07:37:38 PM
Quay'Na was quite mesmerized at the moment as the...man...helped her to her feet. "I'm...." She didn't finish as her sensing abilities took her deeper within his presence. She felt...she wasn't so sure, what she felt. It was almost dizzying.

She stared at him. "I'm so sorry." She finally was able to utter as she brushed a peice of lettuce from his shoulder.

Quay'Na went to step back, but couldn't seem to move.

Eris Alexiel
Jul 24th, 2003, 07:52:51 PM
Eris wasn't sure what was up but walked over anyway.

"Vega, what brings you here again?"

Lady Mylia
Jul 24th, 2003, 08:52:21 PM
Mylia stood back, watching the interaction between everyone quietly.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 25th, 2003, 02:10:30 AM
“Just looking to relax in some good company,” Vega replied with an impish smile.

“… Going to introduce me to these friends of yours?”

Lady Mylia
Jul 25th, 2003, 11:16:35 AM
Mylia concentrated on the man. She felt the same thing with him. This was getting strange for her. She was not used to these kind of mind connections, and having two at once was making her head hurt slightly. She reached her hand up to rub her temple, to help ease the pain.

Eris Alexiel
Jul 25th, 2003, 07:55:09 PM
Eris was still a bit confused by his presence here but then again, she didn't know why he was here the last time either.

"Well the one who fell on you is Quay'Na and the one over the is Lady Mylia."

There was a nervous air about Eris, she never knew quite what to make of Vega, he had never meant her any harm but still she never could quite relax around him either.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 26th, 2003, 02:36:18 AM
“Pleasure, I’m sure. Nice seeing you again too, Eris,” he added with a lopsided grin in the Garou’s direction. He could feel some of the uneasiness from various patrons – some recognized him while others just recognized the vague feeling of darkness ebbing through the room.

From the one who had bumped into him he was getting the largest amount of odd vibes, however, and so he focused his mind upon hers and caused a little more of that dizzy feeling to seep through into her consciousness. It was a light headed feeling, kind of like when you first realize you’re in love.

“Mind if I join you three? Not interrupting anything, am I?”

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 26th, 2003, 02:59:13 AM
Quay'Na shook her head. "Of course not, we were just....talking." She was getting light-headed and wasn't exactly sure why. The Force seemed to swirl about her in a strange way.

Lady Mylia
Jul 26th, 2003, 09:19:41 AM
Mylia held out her hand to the name. "It's a pleasure." She smiled motioned her arm back towards where they were sitting. "It's right over there." She then looked to Quay. "I'll go get your salad change and let them know there is a mess." Withone giving anyone time to respond Mylia grabbed the bowl for the floor and quickly went over to the counter and spoke with the bartender. He became digruntled and left with the bowl to go get a new salad. While Mylia waited she watched the small group. She sighed deeply, finally a chace for her mind to relax.

Eris Alexiel
Jul 26th, 2003, 06:48:46 PM
Eris gave him a nervous smile back, not sure what else to do, she was never sure if the other wolf-kind would act on his Sith ways so she never quite calmed around him.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 26th, 2003, 11:34:34 PM
Quay'Na felt as though she'd been drugged by his presence or as if she'd had one too many Daiquiri's. A feeling she might like to get used too. "Shall we sit, then...Mr....?" She paused as she gazed into his eyes. The one a truly unique color, the other obviously blind. Garou, she wasn't quite sure at the moment.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 27th, 2003, 06:37:02 AM
“Van Derveld, and I can only stay for one drink. I’ve got an errand to run, unfortunately,” Vega lied, giving Eris an odd look for a moment.

Lady Mylia
Jul 27th, 2003, 08:15:20 AM
The bartender returned and pushed the new salad into her face. Mylia, unexpecting it, almost spelt the salad again. She checked this time, no meat. She thanked the bartender as he walked off muttering things about a stupid Jedi girl. Mylia rolled her eyes and took a deep breathe, preparing herself to go back over to the opposing forces. She walked back over, slowly. As she made her way to the group, she began feeling the two different connections, this time it wasn't so hard or hurtful since she was used to it. She smiled to Quay. "Here you go, no meat." She held the salad out towards her.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 27th, 2003, 08:22:49 AM
Mylia's voice shook Quay'Na from the strange state she was in, it was as if she had just awoken from a dream.

She smiled at her friend. "Thanks, Mylia. I hope the bartender didn't give you too much grief." She added then looked back towrds Vega. "I need to eat this so I can get back to my training. And this time, I'll try not to dump it on you."

She led them all back to the table. "I am really sorry about that, by the way." Quay'Na told Vega with a sympathic look.

Lady Mylia
Jul 27th, 2003, 08:24:57 AM
Mylia shrugged. "Oh you know, he gave me that same old same." She laughed slightly, nervously. She followed everyone back to the table. Staying quiet, for some reason these force connections kept her quiet, not at all like her normal outgoing self.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 28th, 2003, 02:54:54 AM
Vega sat back in his chair and stretched his arms above his head.

“You’re a talkative bunch, huh?”

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 28th, 2003, 05:11:52 AM
Quay'Na felt herself slipping back into that strange, overwhelming feeling of...something. She couldn't exactly make sense of it, but it definitely had something to do with Vega. His presence was very tonic. "I just met Eris and I've been friends with Mylia for a couple of weeks..." Her sentence drifted off.

Eris Alexiel
Jul 28th, 2003, 12:46:07 PM
Eris was looking about a little before looking back to the people with her.

"Ran out of things most likely."

She yawned softly, the call of the hunt was beginning to get to her.

edit: ttt...oh Vega! where are you?

Lady Mylia
Jul 28th, 2003, 08:01:03 PM
Mylia wished to speak up, talking was one of her specialities, something was just holding her back. Mylia just nodded and agreed with Quay.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 30th, 2003, 01:06:37 PM
“I’m not sure, Eris. I think our blonde friend here has something to say, but the proverbial cat appears to have got her tongue,” Vega chuckled.

Eris Alexiel
Jul 30th, 2003, 01:25:49 PM
"More like our auras are confusing to them..."

She smirked a bit which she tended to do as the night went on and the call of the wolf got to her more.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:03:40 PM
Quay'Na was having a hard time concentrating for some odd reason, she'd never had that problem! Vega's aura was staggering, not to mention when it was mixed with that of Eris.

Two wolf-kins right beside her had her head nearly spinning. Closing her eyes briefly, she called on the Force and began placing mental blocks up to ease the unexpected shock. No wonder Mylia was so quiet, her mind was probably worse than her own. At least, she could somewhat block it out.

Lady Mylia
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:14:15 PM
Mylia shook her head and slightly rolled her eyes as Vega and Eris spoke of her. "If I have something to say, then I will say it." She looked to Quay for a moment before turning back. "I did my share of talking earlier tonight, right now, I'm just observing."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:17:09 PM
Good going, Mylia.... Quay'Na thought through the fogginess in her mind.

Lady Mylia
Aug 5th, 2003, 05:55:39 AM
Mylia finally decided to come out of mute state. As time passed she was learning to handle the two more and more. Her mind wasn't so cluttered and she could actually handle some conversation. "So, Vega. What brings you here?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2003, 06:02:15 AM
“I was passing by and thought I’d stop in and see if I could meet a few old friends,” he remarked, glancing around the room.

“But it doesn’t seem as though any of them are here. I suppose Xazor is busy.”

Lady Mylia
Aug 5th, 2003, 07:02:33 AM
Mylia shrugged. "I guess so." She looked at Vega's face carefully. There was something different about him, something that made Mylia's stomach turn. She wasn't sure what it was, but she was going to figure it out. "You say old friends, were you once a part of the GJO? Or you just know some people here?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2003, 07:04:28 AM
“No, I was never a Jedi. I just know a couple of members here,” he replied with a thin smile, not wanting to reveal too much.

Lady Mylia
Aug 5th, 2003, 07:12:04 AM
Mylia nodded. She knew that Vega was a smart one-she wasn't sure if she'd be able to get anything from him. "I see. Ummm... I was wondering... do Garou's stay together or they usually stay by themselves?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 6th, 2003, 09:53:11 AM
“I’m not sure really, I don’t know much about the Garou to be honest,” Vega was being honest now.

“You’d have to ask Eris, here.”

Lady Mylia
Aug 6th, 2003, 10:04:20 AM
Mylia nodded. She then turned to Eris wondering if she knew the answer.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 6th, 2003, 04:06:03 PM
Quay'Na listened to them talk. Vega was a very interesting person....perhaps someone she'd like to get to know better...sometime.

But at the moment, she couldn't seem to clear her mind enough to speak...it was a very odd feeling.

Eris Alexiel
Aug 6th, 2003, 06:23:56 PM
"Depends on the group really, mine was mostly mates stayed together but the hunter or warrior groups form packs when needed."

Lady Mylia
Aug 6th, 2003, 07:07:53 PM
Mylia nodded. "That's very interesting..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 8th, 2003, 04:58:00 PM
Padawan learner, Jacali Danner walks into the B & G. She catches sight of Mylia and Quay'Na and heads over. "Hey, guys..." She stops in mid-sentence as she sees two people she doesn't recognize. "Oops, sorry....didn't mean to interrupt."

She notices Quay'Na not quite looking like herself, dazed. She looks at the new guy, rather puzzled and extends a hand. "Hello, I'm Jacali."