PDA

View Full Version : Picking up where we left off: Force boosting fun! (Neyasha)

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 4th, 2003, 09:07:18 PM
It had been several weeks since Wei had last trained his first Padawan. She had reacted alarmingly to the Force, but with a special hormone produced by a beast-scientist, she would at last be able to make use of her potential.

"Only makes sense to pick up where we left off," Wei said to himself.

This time there would be no objects to toss around. Wei had a different idea he wanted to try.

Neyasha
Jul 5th, 2003, 02:40:16 PM
Neyasha walks in and stands beside her master waiting for instruction, as she clips on her hormone injecting bracelet. She pulls back a bit of 'skin' on her left wrist exposing a blood stream interface port. she slips the injector needle into the port and clips the braclet clasp so that it will not fall out...

"Yes master... Only makes sense to pick up where we left off."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 16th, 2003, 09:26:50 PM
"Last I remember, you were trying to tap into the Force."

Wei pushed his glasses up. "Clear your mind of all thoughts, and just listen. Listen, but don't pick out the things you are listening. Just stay still and let life go on around you."

Neyasha
Jul 17th, 2003, 03:57:31 PM
Neyasha pushes in on the gem on the top of her braclet injecting the hormone into her system... then she sits down and starts to folow the same steps that she took the last time... she hopes that she was correct that this hormone would prevent her alterations from riping her body to peices, but there is only one way to find out...

After a few moments her body relaxes as the force flows through her with out any conflict from her body.... at this point she allows her self to let out a small smile....

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 18th, 2003, 11:39:52 AM
"Good. I see you've got it. Now that you've got control of the Force, focus on which attribute you want to boost. Start by boosting your leg muscles for running."

Neyasha
Jul 18th, 2003, 06:26:21 PM
Still sitting with her eyes closed, Neyasha questions...

"How do I focuse the energy, when it takes this much concertration to just touch it?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 19th, 2003, 09:46:16 AM
"No worries," Wei said in a reassuring tone. "Imagine the Force is a ball in your stomach. Just imagine the ball flowing down into your legs."

Wei made two fists and held them in front of his stomach, then opened his hands and ran them down the sides of his legs. "Something like that. Give it a try."

Neyasha
Jul 23rd, 2003, 09:19:16 AM
Neyasha goes to follow Wei's instructions, then goes to stand. Her body is not acoustomed to being this relaxed , and as a result her legs give out from under her and she falls to the floor.

OOC:Sorry about the wait... I just haven't been in the right mood to play Neyasha.... Sorry..

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:03:57 PM
"Oh, goodness," Wei said as he walked over and helped Neyasha up, his voice carrying the tones a parent would use with an infant trying to walk for the first time.

Wei put one of her arms over his shoulders and held her up. "Ok, like I mentioned before. Just imagine the Force being a liquid that flows down into your legs, with the idea that this liquid is going to make you stronger. I'll give you a minute or two to get your thoughts together. Let me know when you want to try to stand on your own and I'll let you go."

Wei used the Force to push his glasses up his nose. "And don't you worry. If you are about to fall again, I'll catch you. And don't feel rushed. I can hold you up for as long as you need me too. I have been doing Force Boosting for a while. If you have any questions or comments, also feel free to tell me."

Neyasha
Jul 24th, 2003, 10:24:46 AM
Neyasha gets helped up to her feet by Wei, and listens to his instructions. When Wei is finished talking Neyasha asks...

"But Master, isn't the force supose to relax a person?... And you do understand that my legs are already 5 times stronger than the above average human, making them stronger could be very dangerous for those around me until I become acoustomed to the change..."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 24th, 2003, 08:33:07 PM
"The Force does indeed relax a person. But there is extreme power in relaxation. Your body moves much more naturally because your muscles aren't all knotted up. Remember Push Hands? You only win as long as you are relaxed and let yourself move naturally. And as for Force boosting..." Wei gathered his thoughts.

"Force Boosting is like..." Wei fumbled for a good analogy. "A sugar rush. Ever seen someone eat a lot of sweets? They get unusually active for a short while and then just sort of poo out after a while and act very tired."

Wei laughed. "So, Force Boosting is a temporary thing that you do when you need a little extra power. I boost my speed when catching children that are trying to escape coming inside for the day, I boost my strength for fighting and contruction work, and sometimes, I boost my hearing or whatever. But that's hard stuff that not even I can do very well yet."

Wei cleared his throat. "So go ahead and boost any physical attribute you want.

Neyasha
Jul 25th, 2003, 06:56:53 PM
Neyasha nods and after a moment of concentration she is standing under her own power. She then start to slowly run the force into her legs. She does one jump with out the force, that takes her legs 6 feet off the floor, then she sends the force to help her with her jump, and manages to make her next jump 10 feet off the floor.

She turns to Wei...

"How was that, master?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 25th, 2003, 09:43:01 PM
"Very good. Very good indeed."

Wei smiled from ear to ear. He was truly proud of his Padawan. "See that cieling up there?" Wei asked, pointing above his head. "It's 30 meters from the ground."

Wei shunted the Force into his legs and jumped up, nearly hitting his head on the cieling. "Practice your Force jumping every day. It will take some time, but with enough effort you'll be able to hit your head on the cieling."

Wei laughed. "Now that you have had a small taste of how to Force Boost, I want you to try boosting your strength and your speed. Only boost one attribute at a time for now. Later on, I'll let you try boosting more than one attribute simultaneously, but I don't want you to over work yourself. You're still new to handling the Force and I don't want you to get hurt."

Wei looked around for a bag he had brought with him and took out a frisbee. "Come down here to this end of the room, Neyasha. I'm going to fling the frisbee toward the other end, and I want you to run all the way down to the end before it does. Let me know when you are ready, and we will begin."

Neyasha
Jul 27th, 2003, 12:43:19 PM
Neyasha walks down to Wei, and gets herself into a ready stance..

"I am ready, Master."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 29th, 2003, 09:18:53 PM
Wei took the frisbee in his left hand and curled his arm back to toss it. Wei focused the Force into his arm.

"Ready! GO!" And Wei threw it as hard as he could. The disc whizzed through the air in a nice, straight line. Wei whistled. the disc was a blur. It was kind of cool.

Neyasha
Jul 31st, 2003, 11:38:11 AM
As soon as Wei says GO... Neyasha sprints off at high speeds. Through the force Wei can tell that Neyasha is almost not even using the force, but yet she is only slightly behind the frisbee.

Her genitic enhancements are doing most of the work, but Neyasha is using the force only to keep the blood flowing properly to her legs so they will not burn out as fast.

Just before she reaches the wall, she dives into a shoulder role causing her to pass the frisbee, and roles back to her feet just before the frisbee contacts the wall, reaching out a hand quickly, she catches the frisbee by it's side.

Neyasha just looks at Wei for futher instructions.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 2nd, 2003, 08:44:59 PM
"Not bad. Throw it back, please."

Wei mulled over Neyasha's performance. Her Force boosting technique reminded him more of Force Healing than anything. He'd teach her that next.

Neyasha
Aug 3rd, 2003, 09:02:32 PM
Neyasha nods and throws the frisbee back with extream accuracy, but not at any kind of abnormal speed...

After she lets go of the frisbee her legs give out from under her, stressed and strained from the over working and the curent lack of suport from the force...

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 4th, 2003, 08:05:16 AM
Wei made a clicking sound in the back of his throat and went to help his Padawan, leaving the frisbee to sail through the air and land on the floor.

"Next we will learn how to rejuvenate our bodies using the Force. As you have no doubt noticed, Force boosting can wear us out pretty quickly. So we need a second wind."

Wei sat down Indian-style on the floor in front of his Padawan.

"Remember when I told you about Force Boosting before? I said to imagine the Force as a liquid that flows into whatever part of your body that you want to enhance. We're going to imagine that liquid, except this time, We're going to imagine it already being in our legs and it's going to leak out of us and take the exhaustion with us. Then we'll be fresh and ready to go again."

Wei adjusted his glasses. "Give it a try."

Neyasha
Aug 4th, 2003, 10:10:35 AM
Neyasha nods, and goes to try to follow Wei's instructions... But just as she is starting, the hormone that is allowing her to use the force wears off, sending her into large amounts of pain all through out her body, she fall on to her back screeming in pain, but manages to get out...

"Hit!!..... Button!!.... Bracelet!!..."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 4th, 2003, 04:17:44 PM
Wei grabbed her by the forearm and held the bracelet in front of his eyes. "Ok, button, button..."

Wei calmly scanned the device until he found the button that Neyasha mentioned and pressed it.

"There, I hit the button. Are you ok?"

Neyasha
Aug 5th, 2003, 12:54:48 PM
Neyasha takes a few deep breaths as the pain starts to subside... Bruses are forming all over her body, but not nearly as bad as the last time this happend... She sits up wincing in pain...

"I will live, though I must make a note to alter my bracelet to inject a larger dose..."

She looks at her Master regaining her normal dead-pan look on her face, even though she is obvously in Extream pain...

"May I subjest that we try healing, instead of restoring energy..."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 5th, 2003, 03:23:12 PM
"Indeed we will. Force Healing is a very subtle art that requires a lot of concentration. When you have made the necessary adjustments to your device, we will meet for a lesson in Force Healing. Not before. Do you have any questions about Force Boosting before I let you go?"

Neyasha
Aug 29th, 2003, 06:09:03 PM
Neyasha stands, holding back a wince in pain...

"No master.. I have no more questions..."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 1st, 2003, 05:18:03 PM
"Then I suggest you go to the med bay and get some attention. I'll contact you about your next training session."

Neyasha
Sep 1st, 2003, 11:54:59 PM
"Very well, Master"

Neyasha painfuly bows to Wei and makes her way off to the med bay...