PDA

View Full Version : Adoration (Open to Anyone)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 4th, 2003, 06:57:38 PM
Ki-Adi's pace was gradual as he took time to admire the lavished gardens. Something about being outside never failed to calm the Knight's nerves, and considering he had just returned home, he really needed all the relaxation he could get. Moving in and out was quite a hassle, but at last, it was great to be home. He found it strange that he was alone. It wasn't that he longed for the company, but that there was usually someone out there almost most of time.

He glared into the endless horizon, taking in a deep breath and exhaling with a smile.

"It sure is good to be back."

Lady Mylia
Jul 4th, 2003, 08:10:16 PM
Mylia rounded a corner and came across a lone man in the hall. A bit surprised, she looked around. "Man, it sure is dead around here today." She smiled at him, and held out her hand. "Mylia Basque, it's a pleasure."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 4th, 2003, 09:56:43 PM
Kindo gently took Mylia's hand in his, giving a subtle bow as he did so.

"The name's Ki-Adi Kindo, and the pleasure is all mine."

He motioned forward, indicating for Mylia to walk alongside.

"Please, join me."

Lady Mylia
Jul 5th, 2003, 09:08:44 AM
Mylia shrugged slightly with a smile. "Sure." As they began to walk, Mylia looked at Ki-Adi. She hadn't seen him around before, which wasn't unusual considering she herself was still fairly new. "So, are you new here?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 5th, 2003, 12:12:13 PM
"Far from new. I'm a Jedi Knight, and you would've seen me around here before, only I'm just now returning from a business trip on my homeworld."

Kindo glanced at her with an analytical look.

"You're new, aren't you?"

Lady Mylia
Jul 5th, 2003, 08:05:26 PM
"Oh, wow. Well welcome home." Mylia smiled. "I'm very new, this is my second week of living here."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 7th, 2003, 09:22:21 PM
"And how has your stay here been so far?"

Lady Mylia
Jul 9th, 2003, 03:43:57 PM
"It's been good, I've met some very good friends. I really enjoy my training." She smiled.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 9th, 2003, 09:29:09 PM
"Sounds like everything is sailing smooth."

He couldn't help but reminisce for a brief moment. There wasn't a day that went by that he didn't dwell on the memories of his first few weeks at the Order. Everything and everyone was so new. It almost felt like being reborn.

"Those were the days. Let me give you my honest opinion, Mylia. It's great being a Knight, but I'll never forget the time I spent training as a Padawan. It can get so stressful sometimes, and many times you feel like you'll never get it right, but your training will make you someone you never thought you could be. It makes you an altogether better person."

Lady Mylia
Jul 11th, 2003, 06:12:23 AM
Mylia smiled and nodded while listening to Ki-Adi. She new what he was saying to be true, even in her short time here she had experienced frusteration. "Thanks Ki-Adi. I'll keep that in mind, it's nice to have someone of experience to talk to other than my master. Dasquian is great, and I wouldn't change masters in the world, but it's just nice talking with you."