PDA

View Full Version : Help - Bpfassh (No Spam Plz)

Dae Jinn
Jul 4th, 2003, 01:54:48 PM
I was wondering if anyone had any information on the planet Bpfassh. I've looked at a lot of websites, but it's mostly the same tiny blurb. :\

So, any information anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. :D

James Prent
Jul 4th, 2003, 04:06:29 PM
I looked in the Essentials guide and there was nothing, sorry.

Dae Jinn
Jul 4th, 2003, 10:50:55 PM
That really doesn't surprize me :\ It's a SW planet, but not a really important one I guess. What I have read about it sounds cool tho (IMO anyways). Thanks James :)

Park Kraken
Jul 4th, 2003, 10:58:56 PM
I would have to look this up, but I think Bpfassh was one of the planets Grand Admiral Thrawn attacked during his campaign against the Sluis Van Shipyards.

Search through the Heir to the Empire novel.

Dae Jinn
Jul 4th, 2003, 11:01:45 PM
Yep, that's true. They also had a Dark Jedi uprising during the Clone Wars -- the last Dark Jedi escaped to Dagobah and was killed there by Yoda. Since then, the Bpfasshi have been distrustful of Jedis :D (which happens to work well for the character I'm creating)

I don't have any SW books, nor do I have the money to spend on them -- that's why I made this thread Kracken.

Leeloo Mina
Jul 6th, 2003, 04:16:08 AM
I've never heard of this planet but I googled and I kept getting the same blurb as well.. It's describe as "A double planet with a complicated system of moons " in all the sites I've seen.

Can't find anything else really.. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

ReaperFett
Jul 6th, 2003, 04:26:28 AM
Off the top of my head, The main body of the Bpfassh system is a twin planet orbited by numerous moons. The inhabitants of the twin worlds, called the Bpfasshi, do not like Jedi. In the days of the Clone Wars, a group of Bpfasshi Dark Jedi spread terror throughout the system, and in fact the entire Sluis sector before being stopped by an unknown person (or persons) on Dagobah.

:)

Slifer
Jul 6th, 2003, 04:39:43 AM
That is probaly the best you are going to get.

Dae Jinn
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:15:14 AM
I've noticed that, Slifer :lol

Leeloo -- it's fine, at least you tried *hugs!*

And gee, Fett, I think I've read that before ;) *glomples him*

Thanks anyways you guys :)

Droo
Jul 6th, 2003, 11:12:41 AM
Just found this.

Bpfassh:

A double planet with a complicated system of moons in the Bpfassh system, located near Praesitlyn and Sluis Van in the Sluis sector. During the Clone Wars some Bpfasshi Dark Jedi created trouble throughout the sector, and a Jedi task force (including Jorus C'baoth) was formed to oppose them. One Dark Jedi made it as far as Dagobah before his death. Because of the insurrection, most Bpfasshi today dislike all Jedi. Bpfassh was also the target of a hit-and-fade attack by Grand Admiral Thrawn and the site of an attempted abduction of Leia Organa Solo. During their search for Delta Source, Leia and Winter analyzed an intelligence report from the Bpfassh system suggesting the Star Destroyer Chimaera was at Anchoron.

Park Kraken
Jul 6th, 2003, 02:21:10 PM
The attempted abduction, was that the one where Joruus broke off the fient attack, and sent the whole fleet after her, or the one where the Noghri use a fake Millenium Falcon?

JediRaver
Jul 6th, 2003, 04:30:12 PM
*hugs* to all

Dae Jinn
Jul 6th, 2003, 07:04:13 PM
It was the Noghri one, I think. Read that too Dru :) Thanks tho.

AmazonBabe
Jul 7th, 2003, 02:32:27 PM
I'll check my SW Encyclopedia when I get home to see if it has anything on Bpfassh.

Park Kraken
Jul 7th, 2003, 03:52:28 PM
I wish I hadn't misplaced my Essiental Guide to Planets and Moons.