PDA

View Full Version : 4 to 1 odds (Logic vs Kidsett, open for spectators)

Logic
Jul 4th, 2003, 10:24:58 AM
We'll duel here.

This room is possibly the largest of the rooms meant for practicing self-defense, made for the purpose of teaching many at once. However, with 5 droids about to fight to their proverbial deaths, the space makes an adequat arena. Logic stands somewhere in the center, facing Kidsett Snow and his four droid army. Lillian is standing behind them at the door, looking worriedly out to the halls for someone to stop this madness.

Shall I fight them one by one, or all at once? The latter option should prove to be more spectacular, should anyone care to watch the destruction of your units.

Kidsett Snow
Jul 4th, 2003, 09:26:40 PM
"You'll fight them all at once! I've never seen a droid, not even the bounty hunter droids, display such arrogance as you have!"

Kidsett's four bug-like units fan out to encircle Logic.

"Lillian, if you would please declare the start of the match..."

Lillian Snow
Jul 4th, 2003, 09:30:46 PM
Lillian squeaks nervously, casting pleading looks between her brother and her guardian. When neither shows signs of backing down, she says, in a quiet, tiny voice: "Begin."

Kidsett Snow
Jul 6th, 2003, 04:16:16 PM
Kidsett's four droids spring in tandem. Two make to grab Logic's arms, the others pull back to throw mighty punches. Kidsett laughs, an annoying, arrogant sound that grinds the nerves of his peers.

"You'll be broken into pieces! Never fear; maybe I'll take your scrap and make an oven of you!"

Logic
Jul 8th, 2003, 09:34:03 PM
Logic ducks beneath the two bugrom units that attempt to hold him, subsequently avoiding the punches and slipping from between them.

Sure you can, if your units can ever touch me.

Kidsett Snow
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:07:19 PM
"Mind yourself, droid!" Kidsett snaps. His units open their palms to fire four simultaneous blasts upon Logic.

Lillian Snow
Jul 12th, 2003, 09:25:10 PM
"Kidsett, STOP IT!" Lillian pleads. "Leave Logic alone!"

She casts about frantically for someone that can make them stop, a stronger Padawan or a Knight or a Master, but it seems there's no help to be had. Her voice fills with frantic desperation.

"QUIT IT!"

Logic
Jul 17th, 2003, 08:31:08 PM
Logic brings its shield to deflect two, but can't stop the others from hitting it's shoulder. The metal melts, but the bursts don't penetrate the thick armor. It switches the shield to its injured arm and fires at an opposing unit with its arm cannon.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 18th, 2003, 11:31:48 AM
Wei was walking past the door to the room where Logic fought. Hearing Lillian's panic, Wei ran in to see what was the trouble.

"Lillian, are you all right?" He asked. Then he noticed the droids. "Whoa, cool. I thought someone was picking on you, Lillian. My mom would have conniptions if she found out you were in trouble and I didn't help."

Lillian Snow
Jul 19th, 2003, 07:10:02 PM
"Cool?" Lillian shrills. "You're...you're a monster! How can you say such a thing?"

Her eyes are filling with tears, but her face is set in a determined look that is very out of place on her gentle features.

"My brother is trying to kill the person that has helped me through my entire Jedi career! You make them stop this instant!"

Her clenched fists tremble and heat rises in her cheeks as she tries to suppress her frustration.

"You make them stop..." she repeats, voice quivering.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 19th, 2003, 10:06:42 PM
Wei frowned. Evidentally his outburst had upset Lillian. At least she wasn't recoiling in terror.

"I'm sorry. It's not cool. I was out of line. I'll see what I can do to make them stop."

Wei looked across to Kidsett. "Hey, you! You're her brother right? Call off your droids! Make them stop! Can't you see they're upsetting your sister?"