PDA

View Full Version : A Formal Dinner (Neyasha and open)

Adriana Nakita
Jul 4th, 2003, 09:57:17 AM
Adriana made her way into the nice restaurant and sat down at a small table. After the little run in with Aaron, Adriana wished to make it up to her sister so she invited her out for dinner. Adriana was wearing a black gown and letting her hair fly freely. She had sent a message to Neyasha and was hoping she would arrive shortly. Adriana called the host over and spoke with him, making sure Neyasha hadn't stopped by already. Once she was assured no one had come by, she sighed nervously and bit her help, waiting for her sitter to arrive.

Neyasha
Jul 4th, 2003, 10:50:52 AM
Neyasha walks into the restaurant, still dressed in her tight black leather outfit, and asks for Adriana Nakita. The host take Neyasha over to the table where Adriana is sitting and Neyasha seats herself at the table. Sne nod and says to her sister with no hint of emotion in her voice.

"Good evening sister. I hope you are doing well."

Adriana Nakita
Jul 4th, 2003, 11:05:01 AM
Adriana continued to wait, when Neyasha finally arrived she smiled.

"Neyasha, it's good to see you again. I'm doing very well. How about yourself?"

Neyasha
Jul 4th, 2003, 11:16:12 AM
"As well as could be expected... How was your time with Aaron the other day?"

Nayasha picks up a menu and starts to look it over.

Adriana Nakita
Jul 4th, 2003, 12:16:44 PM
Adriana too picked up her menu, but looked to Neyash first.

"It was good, I'm sorry that it happened like that. It would have been nice if you could have stayed, though."

Neyasha
Jul 4th, 2003, 03:49:29 PM
Neyasha looks up at her sister with a questioning look...

"Why are you sorry, I was just making sure he know that I want my sister to be safe... And I had other comitments that I had to attend to, It was bound to happen that way."

Adriana Nakita
Jul 4th, 2003, 07:50:51 PM
Adriana nodded.

"Okay, I just thought you were upset with him showing up like he did."

Neyasha
Jul 5th, 2003, 02:26:40 PM
"No... Why would I be upstet? You were supose to meet him, you were late, so he came looking, and was worried when he found you with Dead thugs all around you. He had every right to act the way he did, just as I had the right to act the way I did."

Adriana Nakita
Jul 5th, 2003, 02:37:55 PM
Adriana nodded. "I understand, I'm happy you are not upset. I'm was worried. It was are first reunion and all and I just thought that it might have annoyed you."

Neyasha
Jul 6th, 2003, 06:02:50 AM
"It did not..."

Neyasha goes back to looking at the menu...

Adriana Nakita
Jul 6th, 2003, 02:37:20 PM
Adriana looked to the menu. When the server droid came up the two women, Adriana looked up to the droid.

"I'll take a Charde. Please."

She turned back to menu looking for some food while her sister was going to order.

Neyasha
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:25:02 AM
Neyasha point to the cheepest meal on the menu...

"I will have that, and a glass of cold water."

The droid regesters the order and looks to Adriana to see if she has decided on what food she wants.

Adriana Nakita
Jul 9th, 2003, 03:28:50 PM
Adriana points to the root stew.

"One small root stew please."

She then looked back to her sister.

"How are things going with you at the GJO?"

Neyasha
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:09:29 AM
"Things are going rather well.. I should be able to start my training with the force again rather soon"

Adriana Nakita
Jul 10th, 2003, 08:44:31 PM
Adriana nodded, it sounded good to her. She knew very little of the force.

"That's awesome."

She smiled to her sister.

"I'm glad to her it."

Neyasha
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:20:04 PM
Neyasha lets her eyes soften and a small smile appear on her face.

"So how was your time with Aaron the other day?"

Adriana Nakita
Jul 11th, 2003, 05:31:39 AM
Adriana smiled with a slight shrug.

"It was good, we had fun. But we always have fun with whatever we do. That's one of the reason's I like him so much."

Neyasha
Jul 11th, 2003, 04:35:46 PM
"I'm glad you had fun... What sort of things did you do with him?"

Adriana Nakita
Jul 12th, 2003, 01:22:02 PM
"Well that night we just went out for dinner, nothing really more. We usually go out to eat or dancing. Just normal stuff."

Neyasha
Jul 15th, 2003, 11:39:18 AM
Neyasha nods her head....

"So how long have you known Aaron? so you know much about him."

Adriana Nakita
Jul 15th, 2003, 11:47:17 AM
"I've known him since I arrived. Even though it's been a short time, we have got to know each other very well. We have a lot in common."

Very much in common, she thought. Just then the service droid rolled up with their food and drinks. She nodded and tossed several credits from her pouch to the droid's tray.

Neyasha
Jul 15th, 2003, 12:01:56 PM
Neyasha nods as she takes her meal from the droid.

"It is good that you have found a person that wants you..."She said as if her mind is wandering.

Adriana Nakita
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:57:37 AM
Adriana nodded.

"Yes, it is. But enough about me. Have you been okay? Anymore attacks for anything?"

Adriana changed the subject as soon as possible, the hint in Neyasha's voice made her seem distant.

Neyasha
Jul 18th, 2003, 06:30:58 PM
"No... none since the other day.... when I was with you, thought I have heard some rumors a bout a bounty on my head, so I have to be more careful..."

Adriana Nakita
Jul 19th, 2003, 05:12:49 AM
Adriana nodded.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that you have been more careful."

She began eating her meal.

Neyasha
Jul 27th, 2003, 12:40:01 PM
Neyasha eats her meal, Not really sure of what to say. She is not use to having family to spend time with....

OOC:I'm so sorry about forgeting about this thread.... I've been busy and not really paying much attention to Neyasha... Sorry :(

Adriana Nakita
Jul 28th, 2003, 05:12:31 AM
OOC: Don't worry about it, it's okies. I understand that you are busy, if you don't have time for it. :)

Adriana continued eating as well, she really didn't know what to say either.

"So, sister. . . I'm curious about the Jedi. Can you tell me more about them?"

Adriana asked, trying to get some conversation going.

Neyasha
Jul 28th, 2003, 11:57:24 AM
Neyasha thinks for a moment, recalling what she has been told about the Jedi.

"The Jedi are people that use an energy known as The Force as a tool to assist them in keeping the peace through the galaxy, and to help the protect those that can not protect themselves... The Jedi have also in many ways made themselves the voice for those that have no voice, and do their best to solve problems for the greater good of all life..."

Neyasha then goes back to her eating... Hoping that her sister will find some more questions to ask... other wise this meal will be very quiet.

Adriana Nakita
Jul 28th, 2003, 07:37:42 PM
Adriana raised her eye brow.

"Wow, they are just everyday super heros."

Adriana tried to not sound sarcastic, considering her sister was part of this group. She tried making it more of a joke than anything.

Neyasha
Jul 31st, 2003, 11:59:36 AM
Neyasha takes what her sister said for face value, not picking up on the joke....

"Acctualy, some tribal cultures beleave that the Jedi are gifts from The Gods, and will worship at the feet of any Jedi they meet.... Other places deem Jedi as a higher status than that of the local King... But then there are the people that would like to see all Jedi dead, due to the fact that the Jedi always get in the way of their work. So I would not say that they are just everyday super heros... I would acctualy say the Jedi are a Galaxy Wide Law Enforcement Team..."

Adriana Nakita
Aug 1st, 2003, 12:07:15 PM
Adriana smiled and nodded. That was exactly the response she was expecting, but it could be very useful information.

"I didn't realize what all the Jedi do."

Neyasha
Aug 3rd, 2003, 05:13:06 PM
"Very few people truely understand what the Jedi do.."

Neyasha says as she gets back to eating her meal.

Adriana Nakita
Aug 3rd, 2003, 08:05:36 PM
Adriana nodded.

"I bet, I mean they seem so mysterious. It's like you only know if you have an inside view..."