PDA

View Full Version : Finally, a job (an employer with a job & open. Please, join.)

Adriana Nakita
Jul 3rd, 2003, 10:55:57 PM
Adriana made her way down the dark, back alley of Corusant. She looked behind her about as much as she looked foward. She had one hand on her blaster, which was hidding within her robe, and the other hand she held close to her body--in defense. Adriana knew from experience, not all jobs were real and she must always be prepared. She continued making her way down the alley and stopped in the designated spot. She looked around, nothing.

The dim lighting made the air feel even more cold than it was. She pulled her robe tightly around her body and continued to wait for her employer. It had been awhile since Adriana had a job, and she was looking foward to getting back into the business. Information dealing was sneaky, but Adriana liked it. She looked at her chrono, she was a little bit early. Now, all she could do was wait...

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2003, 11:08:39 AM
Suddenly the woman felt a warm presence wash over the area as someone hiding within the shadows stepped forth. Clad in flowing black robes with the hood drawn over her head, Xazor appeared as a possible Darksider, or merely just a threat -- but the feelings surrounding her told otherwise. Xazor walked forth and slowly approached the lone woman. A toothy smile appeared upon her face, yet Adriana could not see it and only caught a glimpse of her sharp, elongated canines due to the bit of light they reflected.

Stopping but a meter off the stranger, the Jedi Knight sighed and looked at her curiously. For all of the dealers she had ever seen, this one really didn't look like one. Instead of commenting on this thought, though, the Garou Warrior remained silent for several moments before she lowered her arms to her sides from their position upon her weapons belt. This, in turn, revealed the shining black hilt of her Lightsaber amongst other interesting weapons. "Greetings, you are the information dealer, yes?" She questioned in a voice calm and gentle, furthering her cause that she meant no harm to Adriana.

"I have a most difficult, yet interesting job for you -- if you are up for it." She began as she moved a bit closer to the woman. Now the light cast a bit upon her eyes, revealing a beautiful set of cyan blue colored orbs, and of course, her threatening elongated canines. It was not for this purpose she smiled, though, it was the thought of having someone else search out the information she needed that caused her a great deal of pleasure. "I will pay very generously, of course, if you are to complete this task and retrieve for me the information that I desire. I do not know how much you have researched current Masters of the Force -- on all sides, nor do I really care, but I do care about one."

Xazor paused slightly and looked for any reaction from the woman before she continued. Lowering her eyes, the Jedi Knight decided it was a good time to go on. "I need you to seek out and find information on a woman, but not just any woman. No, she is a Master of the Dark Jedi." Xazor shifted her weight once again as she gathered her thoughts on this request. It was a tricky business and she could only request small things at first or suspicion would grow and soon, she knew, fingers would be pointing at her. "This Dark Jedi Master resides on a planet that is very dangerous to travel to -- it is the planet Vjun. There lies Bast, the fortress of The Black Hand where Lilaena De'Ville resides."

Again Xazor stopped as she looked behind her at the slightest noise. Seeing nothing, her eyes shifted back to Adriana's face where they stayed put as she continued speaking. "I need you to find out several things for me, keeping in mind that I shall pay you generously for your work. I need her daily routine for a week, I need you to find out how loyal she is to The Black Hand, and --" The Jedi Knight looked over her shoulder once more before turning back to the dealer. "-- I need you to find out her weaknesses." With that said, the woman bowed in closing to her request. She knew it was a risky one -- very risky, in fact. She also knew that the right person could get the job done, and she had a feeling that Adriana would be up for it.

Dyan Kharis
Jul 4th, 2003, 04:01:00 PM
Above Adriana on the eaves of a building, stood Dyan with his face canted towards the moon. Watching it with hands thoughtfully clasped behind his back both which grasped the metallic hilt of a lightsaber. He did not have to turn his eyes downward to know that a woman carefully navigated the alley below him yet only knew that a woman sneaking in dark, dangerous places armed with blasters is a curiousity that should be observed even investigated. What form of liaison would this turn out to be. But for now his pale face remained upturned to the moon, pale blind pupils shrouded behind smoked lenses with enhanced microbinocular digitalized vision that granted sight much like natural eyes did.

Then he felt the other, a lightsider, Dyan silently faded back into shadows like a bodiless phantom atop the roof but never the less with audible enhancers fully activated. Listening...

Adriana Nakita
Jul 4th, 2003, 07:49:08 PM
Adriana continued to wait, and was a bit surprised when the woman appeared, even though she didn't show it. She inspected the woman, looking her over. Nothing to out of the ordinary. She had caught a glimpse of some reflection in her mouth, but wasn't quite sure what it was. As Xazor moved her arms, she flashed her weapons. This told Adriana to be careful, a woman with many weapons is dangerous. Though her appreace was rugid, her voice and mannerism proved differntly. As she moved in closer, Adriana leaned in. "I am the information dealer. Adriana Nakita." She listened closely as Xazor spoke, nodding, giving her full attention to Xazor. She arched an eyebrow as Xazor smiled and her teeth were shown. Adriana was unfimiliar to this, but remained unshaken by them. She remained emotionless as Xazor spoke, giving no indication of feeling--only that she was paying attention. She nodded as Xazor spoke of Vjun, even though she had never had the pleasure of visiting herself, she had heard about it, as well as The Black Hand and different Masters of the Force. Adriana straightened up after Xazor was done. She looked around for a moment, and then back to Xazor. "I can and will do it." She looked up again, she was a bit paranoid and she was hoping it didn't show.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2003, 09:42:06 AM
Xazor smiled and nodded before bowing to Adriana. She could sense her confidence and liked this attribute very much. "I think you'll do very well." The Jedi Knight stated simply, hoping not to become too over-confident and have things not work out.

"Now, how much are you looking for, exactly. I have a price in mind, but I want to be sure it isn't too -- low." Xazor said softly as she noticed Adriana look about her. "She felt it too." The woman thought to herself.

She could, of course, sense everything surrounding them through the Force, but the fact that she was Garou made everything that much more clear. She could hear the heartbeat of not only herself and Adriana, but -- of another.

With each step that he took, she could hear it and each breath that escaped and entered his lips, she could hear that too. Her ultra-sensitive hearing even allowed her the gift of hearing the inaudible songs of the little insects that dodged the stranger's feet.

He was no threat to either of them, though, and so Xazor disregarded the nosey being from her mind, making it a point to close off the area with the Force so that even a Garou would not be able to hear the conversation, unless, they were trained in the Force. He emitted no Force signature, though, and she knew her words were safe.

"I need you to begin immediatly. This information cannot wait." She began again, hoping it was not too much to ask. "I think it best if you travel to Vjun and do your research there." The Knight said softly, knowing this was dangerous but it would be worth it to Adriana in the end.

Adriana Nakita
Jul 5th, 2003, 09:56:10 AM
Adriana nodded in return to Xazor. She mumbled a thank you to her before she began thinking about price. Traveling, researching, studying, getting to know the woman--that was a heck of a job, but Adriana was up for it. She loved what she did, it gave her a sense of importance and power. Price was not so much the issue, it was just an added bonus. Before Adriana gave her price, she wanted to find out Xazor's price. "Well what did you have in mind? My price varies from mission to mission." She looked up again before she nodded to Xazor. "I agree, traveling to Vjun would be the best." As the women spoke, her paranoia grew. Adriana leaned in a bit closer and lowered her voice even more.[/i] "Do you ever get the feeling we are being watched?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2003, 10:21:44 AM
Xazor nodded slightly and smiled to herself as she thought of her price. "I'll give you fifty-thousand creds for the job." The Knight said with a coy grin on her face. It indeed was a generous offer, but Xazor had more money than she knew what to do with, and she was willing to donate a bit to good causes.

Shifting her weight slightly, Xazor eyed Adriana as she spoke. Her words set the Knight back slightly and she nodded. "Yes, and we are. It seems as though there is an unwanted guest just above us, but have no fear, he cannot hear our conversation any longer, thanks to the Force." She smiled gently.

"Whatever you do, speak nothing of me. I am Jedi Knight Xazor Elessar of the Greater Jedi Order, and I cannot have my name slipped to anyone, understand?" Xazor stiffened at the thought but soon relaxed and sighed. "I know you will not allow that to happen, Adriana."

Seeing as though she had outlined the mission, the price, and the contingencies, the Garou felt as though everything was set. "Here is a comm unit linked directly to me so that you can make occasional reports. Here also is a data-pad so that you may keep track of your findings and send them to me." She handed Adriana the two black devices and smiled once again.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 5th, 2003, 11:11:03 AM
*Natia had been out for a walk when she saw Adriana turn into a dark alley way. Always concerned for her friends, she steps into a shadow and then reaches out with the Force and pulls the shadows around her, effectivly hiding her from all physical eyes, though she can be felt through the Force. She then carefully, with her walking stick in hand, walks into the alley way after a few moments. She does not hear what is being said between Adriana.......... and her Mother. A smile touches her face, but is soon replaced with a look of worry. Xazor and Adriana are here for business. She definately will have to question, but in private*

Adriana Nakita
Jul 5th, 2003, 02:48:21 PM
Adriana nodded her head. Fifty thousand sounded good, a little higher than her usual job, but the woman offered.

"Fifty Thousand sounds wonderful."

As Xazor said they were being watched Adriana slipped her hand onto her blaster, just in case. As Xazor spoke Adriana shook her head. Elessar... Adriana knew that name. Natia came to mind. A smirk came across Adriana's face as she spoke.

"Xazor who? I've never heard of anyone named Xazor before."

Adriana took the devices from Xazor and put them in her side pouch. She looked up to Xazor.

"Anything else before I set out?"

Dyan Kharis
Jul 6th, 2003, 12:38:44 AM
Dyan laughed and fled quietly into the night but not before bearing his own secrets.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 6th, 2003, 02:36:17 PM
Xazor laughed slightly and shook her head. "Perhaps the name 'Dawnstrider' rings a bell?" She questioned but decided it mattered not, as long as her name was not accidentally slipped to anyone.

Shifting her weight slightly, the Knight thought to herself about the mission she had outlined for the woman. "I think that's about it, Adriana. Good luck and may the Force be with you." She said with a smile before bowing.

The Garou could sense that the man watching them had decided to flee and no longer was he sitting up above the two women. This brought a sense of relief to Xazor as she eyed Adriana once again. "I shall be awaiting your first report soon."

Adriana Nakita
Jul 6th, 2003, 08:36:10 PM
Adriana shook her head. Dawnstider didn't read a bell. But that wat besides the point. Adriana was a bit surpised still with the woman's mannerism, but she smiled and bowed as well. "Thank you, and may it also be with you. My first report will be in the next couple of days, you will hear from me very soon." With that, Adraina was off on her newest journey.