PDA

View Full Version : Any Ideas?

DarthHERA
Jul 3rd, 2003, 10:35:28 PM
Anyone got any RP ideas for SFF to do ?

There are a few new ppl that would probly like to be involved. (and some old ones :) ) Also..Any ideas for a job/position specific for Ahron if he joins up?

Also, if anyone has an idea of what they want to do specifically as part of SFF, please post so we can work with it. For example, Ezra is kinda like the "bouncer/watchdog guy" who checks everyone out that comes here, Jamo is the whiz-mechanic and OW is the barman.

?

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 4th, 2003, 01:24:48 AM
There are a few new ppl that would probly like to be involved. (and some old ones )

Just because Daiq is a year or two older than Hera....:cry

:p

Coordinating a raid against someone or some other group could be fun. We could go all stealthy and steal something priceless. It might be fun to try and hide our darkness and attempt to steal something from the Jedi Temple :D I know SFF has a lot of weaponry aimed at intruders from space but we really need to get out hands on a big kickbutt ship....like an SSD or something similar.

Im not really sure what Daiq is, exactly :\ Ahron...I dunno. I havent seen much personality or anything catchy, other than hes tall, quiet but likes to hum. Nass - yes, the Cizerack we all know and love - is the Pride's official liason to SFF. She needs to get busy doing something other than playing 'Hjide the Mousssejy' with Laar.

Back to Ahron.....what about something like......well, since hes a bit unusual, we could have him stand around in different parts of the town (like a mini-tourist attration) but he would be our eyes and ears for the outside of the bar. Or maybe we dont have a band every night and ppl could pay money to try and knock him down.........maybe he would just look good in a thong - male dancer night! :p

Im pretty brain dead right now so when I read this in the morning, I'll be like...'ugh!'.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 4th, 2003, 12:17:42 PM
we really need to get out hands on a big kickbutt ship....like an SSD or something similar.

I'm not sure if they're still 'legal' after all of the crap with the fleet rules, but Vega has one or two SSD's and an ISD (I think they got outlawed tho) which SFF could have.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 4th, 2003, 03:01:07 PM
Can we plot and scheme and steal it from Fasc? :)

Estelle Russard
Jul 4th, 2003, 08:49:01 PM
As for a larger ship - Hera has bargained with Saassseeri to get a Cizerack Seeva frigate for nabbing and delivering Navaria into her hands. Here (http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25151)

This is a thread some peeps from SFF can be involved in too, actually, when we (me and LD) get around to setting it up.which I will do at some point soon)

But this is a good idea too Daiq - a larger ship is def a plan. I just always figured the "crew" to run such a ship has been a hinderance.

We wouldnt steal from Fasc - the Daiq/Vega connection would prohibit that.

I was thinking the Nemoidians or the Hutts..but we are all apart of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. SFF might not want to rock that boat - they are better allies than they are targets for sure.

Taylor Millard
Jul 4th, 2003, 10:09:15 PM
I know a Hutt that can be involved.

Or a certain Balmorran Grand Admiral.

Although what would you guys do with an ISD?

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 5th, 2003, 12:27:23 AM
Take over Balmorra? :angel

Saurron bearing down on us with his SSD .......we need something to repel similiar attacks ...or come up with some ship-eating weapon. Something. Plus it would give us more muscle. But on the other hand....it could draw unwanted attention.

I was just tyring to come up with some ideas :\

(I was teasing about stealing it from Fasc :p)

DarthHERA
Jul 5th, 2003, 10:11:16 PM
I still havent given up on the whole Ionic Ring scenario. I need an SSD for that.

I was going to use Lynch's and was well into the thread with he and Hob and Snacky when Jedah left SWF and then that was that.

:(

So..Maybe Hera will try it with one from Vega or Millard...Hm..maybe she can lend/lease a ship, or better yet buy one and lease the crew to man it.

Im thinking it would take about 1000 men to run one of those suckers eh?

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 6th, 2003, 03:30:00 AM
Maybe Millard would be a better idea, since he could supply a crew. Vega just has them docked, doing nothing with them - I haven't used them, OOC, for about a year and a half... had TSE plebs manning them

OW outcast
Jul 10th, 2003, 03:02:07 PM
I'm a Barman yes but also an expert pick pocket and information gatherer. :D

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:24:45 PM
You forgot short and green :p

:)

DarthHERA
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:27:10 PM
and a real looker ;)

Denali Gue
Jul 10th, 2003, 11:17:12 PM
How could I have forgotten that?! ;)

OW outcast
Jul 14th, 2003, 09:44:02 PM
Dam straight the ladies can't keep there hands off me. :D

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 22nd, 2003, 01:31:16 PM
Jamo is the whiz-mechanic, slicer and techie extraordinaire

Fixed :)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 22nd, 2003, 11:15:05 PM
Speaking of OW....where is that lil bugger??

Sohei
Jul 23rd, 2003, 10:56:16 AM
Hey Daiq, if you want transport later on back to the building in the eyes thread from the hospital, I'd be glad to swoop down. I need something to do :)

Ahron Harresh
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:17:11 PM
Um...sorry about the blank personality bit. Ahron is a defensive fighter; he covers you while you go and do something important, like set explosives or assassinate senators. He's also deadpan enough that he might could pass as Jedi if you guys really wanna go through with that "steal out of the Jedi Temple" idea I saw earlier.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 23rd, 2003, 10:44:13 PM
No offense meant but the personality thing, Ahron....its just had to pigeonhole you, lol. I know new chars can be hard to get off the ground so no worries...you'll hit your stride, Im sure.

Is he good at poker with that straight face? We might have to try to get him some games set up :)

Ahron Harresh
Jul 24th, 2003, 10:01:43 PM
Well...I've never played poker IRL, so I don't know any of the rules. I could do it though, if someone will teach me.

DarthHERA
Jul 25th, 2003, 04:44:53 PM
I think its cool that Ahron is more reserved. Most the crew here are a pretty outgoing lot and he makes a nice contrast. Imagine Ahron and Cyrus on a job lol..now theres a couple of polar opposites :lol

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 25th, 2003, 06:35:44 PM
Maybe Ahron could teach Cy some manners :mneh

Ahron Harresh
Jul 25th, 2003, 09:26:32 PM
We'd end up fighting, I'd bet. I'd win if its hand to hand (I hope). Ahron's never used guns, so Cyrus would beat him in a shoot out.

DarthHERA
Jul 26th, 2003, 03:01:05 PM
Nah, Cyrus would just talk at Ahron till he was dizzy and fell down. :)

Ahron Harresh
Jul 26th, 2003, 10:32:44 PM
Talk to me until I'm dizzy? Does he just have some horrid bad breath or something?