PDA

View Full Version : My New Home? (open)

Simene Dawnstrider
Jul 3rd, 2003, 10:30:51 PM
Simene walked into the living quarters of the Jedi. Her eyes glanced around, still not sure if she was here or not. Xazor had told her it was this way but she wasn't sure. She glanced up and down then saw people steping out of rooms and guess she was in the right spot. She started looking for an empty room.

After a while of not finding a room, she stops and leans up against a wall. She shakes her head, wondering if this really was the place for her. Maybe she was not made out to be a jedi. She sighs and rests for a minute.

Lady Mylia
Jul 3rd, 2003, 11:18:14 PM
Mylia exited her room, laughing with Jacali. Even after the short time they have known each other, they have hit it off. She looked to Jacali, about to make a comment about the joke she just told but instead, bumped into a girl around the same age as them. She put her hand over her mouth. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying any attention. Are you okay?" She looked the girl up and down, hoping she didn't do any damage. "I'm Mylia Basque, by the way." She nodded to her friend. "This is my roommate, Jacali." She held out her hand to the girl, with a smile and a nod.

Simene Dawnstrider
Jul 4th, 2003, 06:39:14 PM
"It's alright. I shouldn't have stopped in the middle of the halls."

She took the womans hand and nodded slightly to her.

"I am Simene Dawnstrider. I just got here a few moments ago. And to tell the truth... I am a bit lost. Could you help me find an empty room?""

Simene felt a bit stupid by asking someone this question. Xazor had told her where to come but she still go lost. She was starting to wonder if this really was where she belonged and if she should have ignored her dreams like she had the rest of her life.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 4th, 2003, 06:57:33 PM
Jacali smiled brightly at the new arrival. "Well, it seems you have come to the right place. We have one extra room left in our quarters, if you'd like."

Lady Mylia
Jul 4th, 2003, 08:06:59 PM
Mylia smiled and shrugged. "It's no big deal. But it's nice to meet you." She smiled and agreed with Jacali. "It's empty and just waiting to be filled."

Simene Dawnstrider
Jul 6th, 2003, 02:17:47 PM
Simene's face brightened instantly at the mention of a room with other people. Perhaps this is where she belonged. A smile came to her face and she nodded.

"Thank you. That sounds great."

Lady Mylia
Jul 6th, 2003, 02:44:58 PM
Mylia smiled and waved Simene back towards the room they had just left. She swipt her key card and pushed the door open. She held it open, allowing Simene and Jacali enter first. "Welcome home..." She said with a smile.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 6th, 2003, 03:09:12 PM
Jacali stepped back to allow their new roommate to enter first.

The main living area was nicely decorated in a pale beige as were most of the rooms, to keep a tranquil effect. The sitting area consisted of a good sized light-colored sofa and a couple of soft matching arm chairs and a coffee table. Just beyond that on the far wall was a large window that overlooked some of the busy traffic lanes of Coruscant.

A little further in past the sitting area was a large desk with a holo-projector and computer terminal.

Off to the left, was a nice-sized kitchen with a round table and four chairs and to the right was a closet and a refresher.

And, off the living area were three doors, obviously the sleeping quarters.

"I hope you like it." Jacali smiled. "All three rooms have their own 'fresher. The third door is the empty room. It's a very nice one."

She and Mylia stood back to let Simene do some of her own exploring.

Simene Dawnstrider
Jul 10th, 2003, 08:48:51 PM
Simene stepped into the room but immediatly turned around and looked at them. She glanced back at the slightly large pack on her should then back to them.

"Um I just have one question before I move in or whatever. Uh........ do you guys like dogs?"

As if on cue, Dantte poked his head out of the pack. The wolf pup barked once in his high pitched yip bark. He almost seemed to be smiling at the two of them, his toung hanging out of his mouth and his one blue and one brown eye sparkling at them.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:38:57 AM
Jacali eyed the pup with a smile. She liked animals as long as they didn't smell or make messes.

She shrugged. "It's okay with me....as long as he's house broken." She looked at Mylia. "What do you think?" The place was hers as well, so she had a say.

Lady Mylia
Jul 11th, 2003, 05:59:32 AM
Mylia jumped back slightly, surprised by the dog. She had a fear of animals, it was weird and unusual considering most of her family loved animals. Even though she feared she would not let this stop her from allowing the dog in the house, this time here at the GJO was a time for her to conquer her fears and this would be one she had to overcome. "I-I don't mind at a-all. Like Jacali said, as long as he's house broken." She said, collecting herself.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 11th, 2003, 07:26:17 AM
Jacali sensed that her roommate was not too thrilled about the dog. With careful ease and a new light on her sensing abilities from Dasquian, Jacali sent a message to Mylia's mind.

Are you sure about this, Mylia? We don't have to do this if you are not confortable with it. If you really don't mind smile and if you do just cross your arms.

Lady Mylia
Jul 11th, 2003, 08:05:17 AM
Mylia looked to Jacali with a big, fake smile. Returning the message, or atleast trying too.

"I'll explain later, but it's okay."

She hoped that Jacali would recieve the message and all would go correctly.

"I'm sure he's house broken to be kept it your...pack."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:57:27 PM
Jacali nodded towards her friend and then clapped her hands togther as she looked at Simene, their new roommate. "Well, I guess that's settled then, welcome home." She smiled.

Lady Mylia
Jul 12th, 2003, 01:45:39 PM
Mylia smiled. "Yeah, welcome home!" Mylia walked into the room behind the others. "Make yourself comfortable."

Simene Dawnstrider
Jul 12th, 2003, 06:15:17 PM
Simene set the pack down and Dantte hopped out. He jumped in a circle a second but fell on his face, still not totaly cordinated with his feet. He sat up and got a goofy look on his face with his tongue hanging out of his mouth. He looked at the two as if saying hello.

"Dantte."

Simene held a small peice of meat out to him. He tromped over and ate it. She looked at her new room mates.

"Thanks again. I'll keep him in my room so he doesnt mess stuff up or get into trouble or bother you."

She picked the pup up and walked to where her room was and let him down to sniff the room out. She turned back to the other two and smiled.

Lady Mylia
Jul 12th, 2003, 06:29:29 PM
Mylia took a deep breath and looked to the pup. "He can roam, I don't mind. What about you, Jacali?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 12th, 2003, 07:37:05 PM
"I don't mind at all. I'll keep my door shut, in case he feels the need to chew on my boots. I like animals really and besides that he's very cute."

Lady Mylia
Jul 15th, 2003, 05:40:19 AM
Mylia nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I'll keep my door shut, too. It's no problem." She had to admit though, the pup was very cute. "He's adorable."