PDA

View Full Version : It's time (recruitment reqest)

Time
Jul 3rd, 2003, 03:43:38 PM
Tyme Odin walked slowly into the RC for the first time. In all his years as a pilot-for-hire he had never been to this place. He was a rough-looking character at first glance, blaster at his side, stubble was on his face and clothing that would be considered less than disireable to most. Looking quite out of place to say the least.

"I hope i know what im doing " , He thought.

He noticed no one was around at the moment, leaned against the wall and waited.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 4th, 2003, 08:50:32 AM
“Good day,”

All of a sudden there was a Jedi Knight stood in front of Tyme. The man wore traditional robes and a broad smile on his lips.

“Can I help you with something?”

Time
Jul 4th, 2003, 06:09:27 PM
Tyme had dozed off against the wall but was startled awake by the Knight. He studied the man with an empty glare for a moment before replying.

"Oh... uhh.. Ah yes. Yes you can. I was hoping you would take me in as a recruit, and someday become a Jedi."

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 5th, 2003, 09:10:56 AM
“Why do you want to be a Jedi?” Dasquian replied in question with a smile.

Time
Jul 5th, 2003, 10:57:49 AM
"I want to join because i want more meaning with my life. All i have done up until now is take anyone, anywhere, for any price. I just think there is more that i can do for people than shuttle them around," replied Tyme.

And besides, everything on his ship was either damaged or stolen.

"What else is there for me?" , he thought.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 7th, 2003, 09:47:21 AM
“Tell me - what do you understand the Jedi do?”

Time
Jul 7th, 2003, 03:17:35 PM
"From what i understand," Tyme began, "Jedi protect peace in the galaxy and do whatever possible to do that."

"I have met up with a few during my travels. I get my answer from simple observation." Tyme replied with a smile.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:19:02 AM
“An astute observation,” Dasquian replied.

“By any means necessary,” he quoted, “Yes, we must face conflict… a Jedi leads a dangerous life, pitted against dark warriors whose hatred for us transcends all others. Do you believe you could live such a life?”

Time
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:05:44 PM
"Although i carry a blaster, it doesn't see much action. I'm not used to much danger that doesn't concearn flying... But i believe i could live that kind of life." Tyme said.

With hearing that a Jedi's life may be filled with danger a slight fear came over him, he put it out of his mind.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 12th, 2003, 02:35:30 PM
“That is all I need to ask of you,” Dasquian replied with a nod.

“You are officially a member of the Greater Jedi Order now. Until you are assigned a Master, I suggest you sign up for the group classes currently being conducted.

You are free to explore the Orders grounds – if you do not already have lodgings you may find them in the LQ. Good luck to you, and may the Force be with you.”

Time
Jul 12th, 2003, 08:18:53 PM
"Thank you very much," Tyme said with a grin on his face. He noded at the knight and walked off, curious of his new future.