PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Galaxies: Housing

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 2nd, 2003, 05:48:33 PM
So I got my House up. If you playing on Chilastra you will see a piece of mail from me to you. Giving the Location. Now everyone, we must build more houses here! We must start a community pool to save up the money! Now, on average it cost 400 credits a day to keep a house running. (Unless you get a robot or something) with us, I was hoping to double up for houses. 2 People per house. keep the cost lower. Mr. Ockari is charging 12-15k per house, depending on the floor design. After awhile, we will set up a P.A. hall and start partying. I got as close as I was able to the city. You can see the Starport from my backyard.

AmazonBabe
Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:14:49 PM
AWESOME! A place to call home. :)

Now... who's gonna be my roommate? :lol

Verse Dawnstrider
Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:44:34 PM
I just started, and am havein' troube gettin' money. Life as a Tailor is slow and hard. Any suggestions?

PS. Send me mail.

Ace McCloud
Jul 2nd, 2003, 09:45:16 PM
Dyzm, do you think its possible for me to move my character from one to the other? =( I wish I had started there, but I got the game before anyone knew what server yall were starting on. Now im sad =( Because I have a really good scout right now. 2/2/2/2 on scout and expert one handed combat =( I wonder if i pay the devs more, they can move me? But I'm sure theyve got so much other things to do.

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 2nd, 2003, 10:53:16 PM
I think that is a great Idea Dyzm. And everybody has to check out the house it is great, I also noticed there was another house right near that one somebody named Ricky, but I don't think that is a big deal.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 3rd, 2003, 02:20:55 AM
What the hell?!?! He messing up my property!!!

Ace! YOU...CAN...MAKE...MORE...THEN...ONE...CHARACHTER!
As long as they are on different servers!

Verse, you on Chilastra server? Well best thing to do is start as General Artisan, then switch to Tailor.

Ace McCloud
Jul 3rd, 2003, 02:50:46 AM
I know, but my character on lowca is real good and i dont feel like starting over. I might in the near future make a character to screw around with on yalls server though. O well. I guess lowca aint that bad.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 3rd, 2003, 03:03:45 AM
:( I want this game so I can join in the fun

Darth Viscera
Jul 3rd, 2003, 09:38:38 AM
Dyzm, you have a house! Finally.

LV, I reluctantly concede to your offer of being a roommate. However, in order to stimulate the environs, I shall have to install several industrial-rate heating units. We'll see what we see when it's 37C. Mwuhahaha! :evil

Verse Dawnstrider
Jul 3rd, 2003, 10:15:54 AM
I am on Y'alls server. I have Domestics 1 and 2. I plan to take some Merchent later as well.

Lady Vader
Jul 3rd, 2003, 10:45:04 AM
What the hell?!?! He messing up my property!!!

Sick a Bounty Hunter on 'im!!! :lol

Ace: Don't fret. I believe my smuggler chick is on the Lowca server. So you're not alone. :)

Dasq: Go get the game! We'd love to have you join us! :)

Visc: :thumbup:lol:lol

imported_Grev Drasen
Jul 3rd, 2003, 11:40:28 AM
This game looks too good. But I just read the monthly fee is close to $15, and that coupled with me having to pay my own DSL bill is too much.

When you get the house set up and everybody there you should take some screenshots.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 3rd, 2003, 01:30:13 PM
I'm running at Low Res, my computer can't handle even medium.
...stupid ATI All-In-Wonder :verymad

And Ace, create a charachter on Chilastra that does something totally different then the low one. That way you won't be doing the same thing.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 3rd, 2003, 01:38:41 PM
Is Galaxies even out in the UK yet?

imported_Grev Drasen
Jul 3rd, 2003, 01:59:32 PM
If I can talk my brother into splitting the game cost/subscription with me I might try to get on as early as this weekend.

By the looks of the site, I'm thinking a Rodian smuggler for me; or whatever may be the rarest species/profession combo.

imported_QuiGonJ
Jul 3rd, 2003, 02:33:49 PM
Dasquian, SWG won't be released till the fall in the UK, but if you order a copy from www.outpost.com they will ship it to you, and there are no nationality restrictions on registration. All you need is a valid major credit/debit card.

imported_Grev Drasen
Jul 3rd, 2003, 02:58:32 PM
Is a credit card required? Or do they sell pre-paid cards like Everquest?

Ishan Shade
Jul 3rd, 2003, 03:33:27 PM
I've got the damn game but I cant play it b/c my video card wasnt supported.....EB wont let me take it back either...so im stuck with it and cant play it.

imported_Grev Drasen
Jul 3rd, 2003, 04:14:12 PM
Send it to me.