PDA

View Full Version : Busy busy busy

Lady Vader
Jul 2nd, 2003, 02:12:27 PM
FYI for all those I am in RPs with my miriad of characters:

This month is the month from hell here at work, and I will be working like a dog and sweating like a pig organizing big-cheese meetings, travel plans, etc.

As it is, it's taking up a good portion of my time, so that it's making it hard to post at work.

And then, if that doesn't make matters worse, I spend my evenings with my fiance, so I'm almost, if not, on during the night.

So, just so you know, I'll be on and off respectively during this month and the beginning of next. Towards the second week of August, things will quiet down dramatically, and it has even been told to us that we should just all go on vacation and get away from work for awhile.

Now, next week, starting Monday for ten days, will be an exception as my fiance is going on a business trip to England, so I will have my comp nights free to post/play games/surf/etc (those nights would be Tue, Thur, Sat, some Sun, with the possiblility of stealing time from my sis on Mon, Wed, and Fri.

I do read during the day, and I read quite a bit, but posting takes a bit more time, so that will not be as much this month.

So, please excuse my sudden disappearances and reappearances. :)

ReaperFett
Jul 2nd, 2003, 02:35:43 PM
my fiance is going on a business trip to England
And you didn't want to come too? :(

:)

I'll hold back posting in our RP (Im catching up:)) for a bit then :)

AmazonBabe
Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:17:17 PM
:lol

Of course I wanted to come! But July, as I stated in my post, is the month from hell here at work... and the days he was taking were BAD days here, as those are the days for some of the meetings I'm taking care of. So, it's bad timing.

But, because the company he works for is based in England, and if he stays with the company, there's a good chance he'll be doing some traveling between the UK and US, so one of those times, I will definitely come. :)

ReaperFett
Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:20:00 PM
Whats the companies name?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:25:51 PM
*hugs for Rie* Keep sane! You are a super organizer, so I hope your company realizes what a gold mine you are to them. :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 2nd, 2003, 08:39:07 PM
wish i was a super organizer.

hey rie! i gots this awesome idea! how bout you come over and clea- umm... organize my room and car?

Nevlonniel
Jul 3rd, 2003, 11:06:54 AM
Fett: The name of the company is Isograph. I think THIS (http://www.isograph.com/) is the website for the company, and seeing how the area code for the US numbers is correct and it has the UK addy below on the page, I'm pretty darn sure it's the correct site.

LD: Thankee for the compliment! :D I do my best!

s'Il: :lol Believe it or not, I'd actually enjoy organizing a mess. I can't STAND messes!

Lady Vader
Jul 16th, 2003, 06:45:59 PM
Gawd... somebody just SHOOT ME! :x

This week has been HORRIBLY BUSY... I've already worked something like over 30 hours and it's only Wednesday!!!

*Starts tearing hair out.*

I'm so tired, I'm on the verge of tears. :cry

*Counts the days 'til Friday.*

Hell... maybe I'll take Friday off. Oh... wait... can't. Damn. Talk about bursting my own bubble. :\

(Thank GAWD I get paid overtime. Oy!)

Charley
Jul 16th, 2003, 06:59:43 PM
I had a pretty awful day today at work too, so I hear ya on that one.

Lord Soth
Jul 16th, 2003, 07:24:31 PM
Huggle's Rie huggle's... Chin up girl,...You know it'll pay off one way or another...:)

Lady Vader
Jul 16th, 2003, 07:29:46 PM
:lol Truer words were never spoken.

Time and a half, baby! >D

*Passes out.* :x

Pierce Tondry
Jul 16th, 2003, 08:41:21 PM
Hey, she's out cold.

Too bad she's grar nasty evil Sithy LV, or someone might be tempted to take advantage of that situation.

:)

Charley
Jul 16th, 2003, 08:43:07 PM
:cool