PDA

View Full Version : A Love Lost

Danya Van Derveld
Jul 2nd, 2003, 02:02:06 PM
Silently a young woman entered Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. She handed over her Dragonsaber and moved past the guards who eyed her warily. She sighed inwardly before finding a seat in the shadows where she sat down and leaned up against the wall that the booth was secured on. "Can I get ya somethin', sweetheart?" A kindly woman in her thirties questioned the stranger in black robes. "Me? Oh -- just a glass of water, please." The Lupine said softly before sighing heavily and leaning up against the wall. "Ya sure that's all ya need? Ya look rather -- depressed." All Danya could do though was shake her head and lower her broken hearted blue eyes to the table top. "Not unless you can return my lover to me." The waitress placed a hand on her shoulder and squeezed it slightly before turning and walking away.

For several minutes the young Sith Warrior stared out the window in desperation, hoping to see him -- but alas, not a soul passed and she was left feeling helpless, hopeless, and all alone. It was not long after that the waitress returned with a glass of cherry cola and she set it down in front of Danya. "Here ya go -- I thought you could use something to brighten your day. Not all is lost -- for if you truly love someone, they'll always return to ya." She said with a cheery smile as she handed Danya a straw. "Ya have a beautiful smile, kid -- use it." She winked and walked off. Of course, Danya did not feel like smiling, but the Lupine reluctantly did so as she placed the straw in the glass and took a sip, allowing her mind to wander and her eyes to meet the large pane of glass to her left once again -- watching for him -- or waiting for word on his whereabouts.

imported_The Mad Hatter
Jul 4th, 2003, 03:46:20 AM
thwack

A glossy ebony cane cracked against Danya’s table. At one end of the cane a little hand was gripped, and connected to the hand was a suited arm, which in turn lead to a nobly shoulder, upon which was rested a head, which held aloft a top hat, which shadowed a nose, whose nostrils flared with breath.

“Betsy?”

Chaos Alexander
Jul 7th, 2003, 08:59:02 PM
::Alexander leaned on the door and looked at Danya. She had not changed a bit. He touched the necklace around his neck and smiled. He cleared his throat hoping to get her attention.::

"Excuse me miss, are you looking for someone?"

Danya Van Derveld
Jul 8th, 2003, 08:50:10 PM
Suddenly as the wrinkly old man slapped the table, Danya was pulled from her trance. As he exclaimed a name, the Sith Warrior sat up in her seat and eyed him curiously. "Betsy? Who the fu --" She paused and realized that this was not the place to blow up on anyone -- not in a Jedi Bar.

Sighing, the woman shook her head and leaned back against the window. "I don't know who you're looking for, you sad little old man -- but I'm not Betsy -- I'm Danya." The Lupine shut her eyes for a moment as she drifted off in her thoughts once again. It was then that another man spoke after clearing his throat.

"Excuse me miss, are you looking for someone?"

The words made Danya's blood boil -- it was as if everyone around her knew of her heartache yet would do nothing about it. She felt to weak and saddened to say anything derrogatory in return, so instead, the young woman simply shook her head and held back the tears forming in her eyes. "I was -- but -- but --"

She could not continue so instead, Danya lowered her head as she rested it against the glass and allowed a few iron tears to roll down her cheeks. "-- he's dead. The man I'm looking for is gone. The man I lo -- love -- the one I long for -- is dead." Now the tears fell in streams and soon after that, torrents.

Chaos Alexander
Jul 8th, 2003, 09:13:38 PM
::Alexander smiles a bit.::

"There is dead.....and dead to the world."

::He could only smile. He knew how much she loved him. It was rough on him too not being able to see her.::

"Sometimes someone must do both. I have a question. You are Sith and Sith are evil. How can they love?"

::He knew he was treading on thin ice now, but it was an issue he must address. He was a Jedi now, and he had devoted his life to ridding the universe of the Sith. Sith could not love. If they loved....they were not real Sith at all.::

"A Sith is nothing but Darkness. To love is a little bit of Light. How can you two love each other and be true Sith?"

Edit: TTT

Danya Van Derveld
Jul 12th, 2003, 08:45:47 PM
Danya continued crying into her hands, refusing to look up at the man speaking to her. There was a familiarity about him, but still, she would not lift her eyes to his face.

As he began talking, she could feel the words sting at her heart. She had to wonder why he was doing this to her -- torturing her with every single sentence. She shook her head at first and wept.

"I love him and he is gone from me -- gone far away. I shall never see him again, even if I were to search him out in Heaven and Hell." She continued crying, but what he said got to her and she began thinking.

"If they loved....they would not be real Sith at all." She paused at this but kept her face hidden. "I -- I know -- I am not what I thought I was once." The Lupine spoke softly, her voice broken from weeping.

And though her love stood right before her, the woman was too stubborn to raise her eyes to gaze upon his face. She felt ashamed to be carrying on like this, for she was strong, right? It got to her even more and created more tears to fall.

Chaos Alexander
Jul 13th, 2003, 09:12:40 AM
"The real question is what would you be willing to do to bring him back."

::Alex hated seeing her cry, but he was almost done. Soon they would be together again.::

"If he had denined the Force, would you go to him? How about if his body was mostly destroyed? How about if he was a Jedi?"

::The last one was the big question. Hopefully she would say it was ok. Alex only waited for an answer.::

Danya Van Derveld
Jul 13th, 2003, 10:33:17 AM
Danya continued weeping, even as the man questioned her. She did not understand why he was, but it mattered not -- she had nothing to loose or gain by answering him. "I would die for him." She said and clenched her teeth in anger. He had no right to be wondering these things, but she spoke the truth despite her uncertainty.

Sighing deeply within, the woman listened as he spoke. Her weeping quieted but the tears still fell down her cheeks in torrents. Her eyes were red and bloodshot and her vision completely blurred. Even if she was to look up, she would not be able to recognize him.

"If he had denined the Force, would you go to him? How about if his body was mostly destroyed? How about if he was a Jedi?"

He was really pushing it now, but she knew that if Chaos could not hear her speaking these words, she would say them anyone so that someone knew of her devotion to him. "If -- if he denied the Force, I would follow after him. If his body was in ruin -- I would cherish it like I always have, for what is the physical when compared to the soul? If he was a Jedi, I --"

The woman paused as she thought of the words leaving her mouth. "I'm so hypocritical!" She thought to herself as she realized she was completely turning her back on her Sith ways and the way that her Master had taught her. "If he was a Jedi, I would abandon my ways to be with him so that he would never have to compromise his standing on my behalf. And now -- as he is dead -- it matters not, for I shall never love another not for as long as I shall live."

It was then that the pain and anguish inside of her really hit hard and the tears were unleashed. She wept into her hands harder than before, cursing herself for her foolishness. Every waking minute she had spent searching for him. She lived and breathed for the next time they would see one another. And now, she felt as though all hope was lost -- now, she too felt dead.

Chaos Alexander
Jul 13th, 2003, 08:52:42 PM
"If your willin' to do all that love, then I don't see a problem...."

::Alexander smiled hoping she would reconize his voice now. He missed her so much.::

"One could be 'dead' so that he could protect his loved ones."

::He hated to 'Force' her to abandon her Sith ways, but it was the only way they could be together. She didn't have to be a Jedi, just not on teh other side of the tracks. As long as she was not evil, then she should eb able to stay here with him. If not he had that thing he called a home. The old space station his friend gave him. Few even knew he owned that."

"So....what do you say to that She-Wolf?"

Danya Van Derveld
Jul 14th, 2003, 06:27:11 PM
It was then that Danya realized how familiar his voice was. Her eyes opened and she looked up, wiping the excess tears from her face -- only to set her gaze upon the man's face.

For several moments all she could do was stare -- but soon a smile crept over her face and she rose from her seat, dashed over to the man, and wrapped her arms around his neck -- holding him tightly.

"CHAOS!" She exclaimed as a torrent of joyful tears flooded her eyes. She cried into his shoulder and embraced him as tightly as she could. "I think it's great -- it's perfect!" She smiled and kissed his cheek and then kissed him passionatly and deeply like they've never kissed before.

Chaos Alexander
Jul 14th, 2003, 06:47:34 PM
::Alexander had to keep from laughing as he kissed her back.::

"Well, that was fun Love. Tell me, what have you done all this time?"

::He held held as he talked and stroked her hair. He was happy once again and hoped she was as well.::

"I haven't heard much about you, so I take it you have laid low. WIth TSE gone where did you go when I....well...died for lack of better words?"

Danya Van Derveld
Jul 15th, 2003, 12:55:59 PM
Danya smiled and nodded to Chaos. Indeed, she had laid low -- so low, in fact, that hardly anyone knew she existed. "When TSE vanished, so did I. I became a servant of the night, only going out when the suns set."

She paused a bit and looked down at the floor. "I got involved with business, so to speak. I hired men and women to find you, as well as setting out on my own." Sighing internally, she smiled as she locked eyes with him.

"I started a weaponry shop in Lower Coruscant, repairing and building all kinds of weapons. I was paid decently -- enough to buy a ship to set out on my own and search the surrounding sectors for any traces of you." And she left it at that -- for this search had consumed and become her life.

Chaos Alexander
Jul 15th, 2003, 05:48:16 PM
"You were never as good as I was at esigning and building weapons, but you were getting good......"

::Alexander smiled.::

"I haven't told anyone what all I was up to. I felt it was best that the GJO didn't know. I did nothing wrong, but I have a few new..friends....that could help me out if I needed some."

::He kissed teh Lupine again with more passion.::

"I have missed you so. Xaz' will be jealous.......there is a girl that will take my attention now. I guess that is how sisters are."

::He signed and put a head on her shoulder.::

"Jake will be jealous for sure. He doesn't even know anyone as great as you."