PDA

View Full Version : A First Step In A New Life (Faith, open)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 2nd, 2003, 08:13:46 AM
*Natia steps through the doors into the RC for the first time since she was recruited so many years ago. Things hadn't changed all that much. But today, she's not here to join herself, but to keep her sister Faith company and give her support because she's joining. She is dressed in her normal blue dress with a darker blue cloak. At her waist is a dark blue belt and hooked onto that is her lightsaber. In one hand is her walking stick and perched on top of her walking stick is her snow owl, Poledra. Beside her is her older sister Faith who looks like an older version of herself before her hair and eyes changed*

Well Faith, here is the Recruitment Center. Now all we have to do is wait for somebody to come and approach us.

Faith Lerf
Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:09:05 PM
Faith looked around the recruitment center and she followed her sister in. It was a huge, busy, place. She watched as all the people walked around, going about their business. She adjusted her back skirt and secured her bag on her back. She looked to her sister with a smile. "Thanks for bringing me here."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 3rd, 2003, 08:38:54 AM
Not a problem Faith. I said I'd bring you here, and I did. Now I'll wait with you to find out what a Knight or Master has to say.

Faith Lerf
Jul 3rd, 2003, 09:35:29 AM
Faith started to get a bit nervous, a master or knight. They sounded serious. Obvisouly it wasn't easy to become a Jedi, but Faith was willing to work her hardest. She wanted to be with her sister. She smiled and sighed. "Man, I hope I say the right thing to the Knight or Master." She began to play with a piece of her hair.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 4th, 2003, 08:52:14 AM
Just at that moment, one such Jedi Knight appeared.

“Good day,” he bowed, a warm welcoming smile spread over his lips.

“Can I help either of you?”

Faith Lerf
Jul 4th, 2003, 08:58:22 AM
Faith smiled and bowed her head. "Greetings, good sir. I am Faith Lerf and I am here in seek of becoming a Jedi, like my sister." Faith nodded her head towards Natia.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 4th, 2003, 09:06:10 AM
“Greetings, Faith. I am Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic,” he smiled, glancing a moment at Natia.

“Before you can be accepted into the Order there are a few questions I must ask of you. Firstly, why is it that you wish to become a Jedi?”

Faith Lerf
Jul 4th, 2003, 11:15:55 AM
Faith cleared her throat before she began speaking. "It's nice to meet you, Jedi Knight Dasquian. I wish to become a Jedi, to become like my sister." She sister is a good person, and that's what Faith wishes to become. She got a bit nervous, hoping that answer will sarfice, but she had a feeling it wouldn't.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 4th, 2003, 12:44:08 PM
*Natia bows slightly with respect to Das as he approaches her and her sister*

Hello Dasquian.

*Natia then listens to Das and Faith talk for a moment. She inhales sharply as Faith says that she wants to be like her. After a quick moment she stops holding her breath, thinking that Faith is meaning one of thier other sisters and not her. She quickly glances at Das, and then to Faith to see if any of them noticed her reaction.

She opens her mouth slightly to prompt(sp?) Faith slightly, but closes her mouth as she thinks better of it*

Faith Lerf
Jul 4th, 2003, 07:52:52 PM
Faith quickly continues. "I want to help people . I wish to make things better for everyone, make peace, ya know what I mean?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 5th, 2003, 09:17:36 AM
Dasquian nodded lightly.

“Yes… what do you understand that we as Jedi, as a collective and individually, do?”

Faith Lerf
Jul 5th, 2003, 09:43:40 AM
Faith looks to her sister for a moment before turning back to Dasquian. "Well I know they are really smart because they study all the time. They are very strong and skilled in everything they do because of the endless training. They are also good to everyone they meet. They are kind and gentle and always helpful." That took care of the individual part, now for the group part, Faith thought to herself. "Together they are a team, working together for the good of everyone."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 5th, 2003, 10:59:16 AM
*Natia silently gives her support to Faith as her sister answers Das' questions, happy that she's giving what she thinks is good answers*

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 7th, 2003, 09:49:06 AM
“Do you also realize that as Jedi we must face and engage in conflict? Many do not like us, do not agree with our ways, and will forcefully try to stop us. Do you believe that you could live a life knowing this, that you could be a danger to yourself and to your loved ones?”

Faith Lerf
Jul 10th, 2003, 09:04:16 PM
Faith nodded. "I fully understand, my sister Bunny, as I've been told, is against me and Natia's choice of life style. And I still wish to go through with it. I'm prepared and willing to defend myself and others. I am fully capable and wish to live my life like that."

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 12th, 2003, 02:33:12 PM
“Very well then. Good luck with your training. You will be informed when you are assigned a Master, and until that time I suggest you sign up for the group classes.”

Dasquian motioned to Natia.

“If you would be so kind as to show our new recruit around, I would be most thankful, Natia.”

He smiled and looked back to Faith.

“May the Force be with you.”

Faith Lerf
Jul 13th, 2003, 11:46:00 AM
Faith nodded and bowed. "Thank you sir Knight!" She turned back to her sister, very excited. "This is going to very awesome."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 13th, 2003, 11:58:57 AM
*Natia nods her head in responce to being asked to show Faith around*

Yes Faith, it will be awesome.

But you have to remember, that the path of a Jedi is not easy. And it will not sit easy with Bunny that you choose to take this path. She would prefer it if you didn't learn to use the Force at all.