PDA

View Full Version : Solid Zeke: Tactical Espionage Expert (Kindo, Wei, Zeke's Padawans, CLOSED)

Zeke
Jul 1st, 2003, 09:25:22 PM
Zeke's feelin' a helluva lot better. At last he's over his slight mishap with Santhia--actually it was a fair disaster, but don't say it out loud--and has returned to the order for a grand total of...two hours? Maybe more, maybe less. It all depends upon how long it takes for him to collect his things and high-tail it back to the Happy Child.

The Knight leaps the wall into the grounds under the cover of darkness, not bothering with the door and using balconies to climb his way up. His room didn't have a balcony, so getting in it'll be tricky. He jumps almost five stories up from an eighth floor balcony and grips the windowsill, focusing his telekinesis to open the latch and heave the window open. Zeke hauls himself in after and takes a look around.

The place seems well kept, considering he hasn't been in here in a while. Opening the fridge, he sees that its well stocked, another oddity. However, its all explained when he opens the door to the bedroom to get his Pike and sabers. Lying face down on the bed, fully dressed and with a bedraggled look about him is Ki Adi Kindo, his old roommate and tag team partner. Silently Zeke sneaks across the room to the closet, easing it open and taking his Force Pike, as well as his two sabers, the pistol Lion gave him at his promotion, and the metal katana Drake Lonerunner gave him at the same occasion.

He creeps back into the living room, stopping to strap his katana and pistol to his belt and pocket his sabers, and ponder his next move. Should he go get his Padawans? This may prove to be the greatest adventure they'll ever face; it'd be a shame to deny them this opportunity.

"Sheesh...what to do, what to do..."

Ariel Kendryck
Jul 3rd, 2003, 02:01:34 AM
“What are you doing up there?”

“Um… I’m waiting for my Master.”

Ariel Kendryck looked down from the tall wall at a Padawan, dressed in robes, below. She wrinkled her nose and wondered silently if that was how she’d have to dress if she ever formally enrolled into the Order. For now she was quite comfortable how she was, however.

“… Why are you up there, though?”

“So I can watch him! Sheesh!! What is this, twenty questions?!” :mad

“Okay okay, sorry…”

Ariel nodded to herself and smiled broadly as the boy walked away, and raised up onto her tiptoes, still trying to spot where Zeke had gone.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 3rd, 2003, 11:10:39 PM
Almost as if he had awaken from the grave, Ki-Adi Kindo slowly arose from his bed and stood up. Despite the incredible urge to return to his tranquil slumber, it was time to suit up and prepare himself for some early morning training, just like old times.

The Jedi Knight made his way over toward the closet at a gradual pace, as he was still waking up, and reached for his exercising attire, which consisted of black pants and an equally dark shirt. It was right then, as he began to dress himself, that he felt the presence of someone all too familiar.

"Zeke?"

Zeke
Jul 4th, 2003, 10:14:28 AM
"Huh?"

Zeke winces as he looks back in the direction of the bedroom.

"Sorry pal. Didn't mean to wake ya up. When'd you get back?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 4th, 2003, 10:19:43 AM
Wei shuffled by Kindo's room late one night. He had been up and about thinking deep thoughts and now it was time to go to bed. There was a shuffling in Zeke's room, then two voices talking.

"Funny, Kindo was off on business, and Zeke just disappeared. I wonder who's in this room?"

Wei leaned in close to the door and knocked softly. "Zeke? Kindo? Are you guys in there?" he whispered in a rather conspiratorial tone.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 4th, 2003, 10:08:20 PM
"Sorry pal. Didn't mean to wake ya up. When'd you get back?"

"Just a few days back."

"Zeke? Kindo? Are you guys in there?"

"We're in here, Wei. Both of us."

Kindo stood silent, his mind lost in utter confusion. A reliable source had told him that Zeke had vanished without a trace. If that were true, then why was he here... now? Wei and Zeke were his two best friends, and he hadn't seen either of them in months. Talk about your odd reunions.

"Word got to me that you up and left without any notice."

Zeke
Jul 5th, 2003, 10:16:46 AM
"Well..." Zeke says with a sheepish scratch at the back of his head, "That'd be my family's fault. Well, my adoptive family...they decided they weren't seeing enough of me and took me without leavin' a note."

The door swings open of its own accord to allow Wei inside.

"Come in quick. I don't want to get caught by the whole Order. Really didn't want to get caught by anyone, but its okay for you guys to have seen me. I'm about to go get lost again. Gonna take off with the family for a while to see the universe and get in trouble. Figured someone oughtta know, 'specially since my Padawans need trainin' an' all. Say, think I oughtta bring 'em with me? I think it'd be cool."

Ariel Kendryck
Jul 5th, 2003, 10:20:45 AM
Letting out a loud heavy breath, Ariel dropped down to sit on the wall, her legs dangling over the edge as she looked towards the Jedi complex. There were so many robed people walking down below and Ariel couldn’t help but wonder if she’d be one of those soon. After all, she was meant to be a Jedi in training, even if she was just learning under Zeke and not under the Order itself.

“Zeeeke… Zeeeeeke.” :\

Janus Riddyl
Jul 5th, 2003, 12:53:15 PM
Janus had been out taking a midnight glide across the sky when he noticed someone scaling the wall of the dorm rooms. It wasn't a sith, Janus doubted anyone could get past the defenses of the Order. So it must be a Jedi... but if its a Jedi then why not use the door?

Now Janus had noticed someone standing... now sitting on the wall. He made the natural assumption he or she was connected with the stranger scaling the wall.
He flew down to a lower altitude and circled above the person he had identified as a girl. His wings flapped heavily and he slowed his decent onto to wall and spoke, "I don't suppose you know who it is that was climbing the wall?"

Destiny Stormrider
Jul 5th, 2003, 02:27:17 PM
Destiny hadn't been able to sleep. She changed positions several times thinking it might help her fall asleep but it didn't. She paced around the room but it stressed her even more.

If I keep this up, I'll wake poor Straffe up as well! she thought to herself.

The Stormrider decided to go take a walk around the Living Quarters. After a while, she felt a bit creaped out because there weren't many Jedi in the hallways but she kept walking.

Soon, Destiny heard someone whispering. She saw Wei leaning on the door and then entering the room. The young girl approached, curious to know what was happening.

Ariel Kendryck
Jul 6th, 2003, 04:53:47 AM
Looking wide eyed at the angelic figure, Ariel had to rub her eyes twice to make sure that she wasn’t hallucinating.

“Oh uhm… that,” she jerked a thumb off towards the Order,

“… was Zeke.”

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 6th, 2003, 09:09:28 AM
"I think it would be a grand idea to take your Padawans along. I think it would do wonders for them. Get formal classroom training, and more than enough hands-on experience to suit their desires to prove themselves. You can help them learn things like leadership, impovisation, all those things that can't be taught here at GJO."

Wei stretched a bit. "So, they'd be hanging out on this ship of your dad's, huh? Put them to work. Nothing builds character like good old manual labor. As Jedi they'll be spending the rest of their lives busting their butts for the greater good of the galaxy. Best to give them a small taste before you turn them loose, eh?"

Zeke
Jul 6th, 2003, 04:03:43 PM
"Sure. Speaking of which, one has arrived...sorta. Destiny, get in here! I wanna talk to ya!"

Janus Riddyl
Jul 7th, 2003, 02:15:33 PM
"Zeke!?!" Janus almost shouted. "I thought- didn't he-... When did he get back?" He asked. To himself Janus made a note to definitely see his master soon.

Destiny Stormrider
Jul 7th, 2003, 05:09:36 PM
Destiny jumped when she heard someone calling her from inside. She was afraid of how the Jedi would react because the voice seemed familiar. The girl had no choice but to enter as she had been directed. She felt relieved when she saw Zeke.

"Y...y..yes?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 7th, 2003, 09:30:52 PM
"Whoa... hold the phone. Zeke, everything Wei mentioned is great and all, but do you think the Council would be agree to those terms? I mean, it really would be great for your Padawans to go with you and know what it means to really work, but do you yourself even plan on returning?"

Kindo was hesitant on the decision Zeke was leaning towards. He knew all too well just how strict and formal the Council wanted things to operate. He wondered how they'd react and even more, what Zeke would do even if the Council denied him their request.

Zeke
Jul 7th, 2003, 10:26:04 PM
"I'll be back eventually," Zeke explains hastily. "An' if the Council's got a problem, they can deal. B'sides, what they don't know don't hurt 'em."

Zeke leaves it at that and pushes Destiny lightly inside, then shuts the door silently, turning his attention to her.

"Destiny, last I checked you'd had one lesson with Lance and he was slackin' on your trainin', right? Well, I was gonna get m'Padawans together for a sort of adventure. Figured since you were right here, I'd ask you to come too."

Ariel Kendryck
Jul 8th, 2003, 03:06:23 AM
Originally posted by Janus Riddyl
"Zeke!?!" Janus almost shouted. "I thought- didn't he-... When did he get back?" He asked. To himself Janus made a note to definitely see his master soon.

“Just a little while ago... o_O I don’t think he’s staying long though… just picking up some stuff before we go back to the ship,” Ariel replied, beaming with a helpful smile.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 8th, 2003, 07:59:43 AM
"Woo, buddy. This is insanity on a stick. Just like the old days, remember? 'Hey! I know! Let's go clubbing!' And then someone else is like, 'I don't know. What will our teachers say?' then someone else is like, 'Who cares?' Oh, our generation of Padawans was something else. I think it started a bad trend, though."

Wei snickered. "Destiny, I say go for it. And I don't understand why the Council would object to some Padawans learning what it means to be a Jedi out in the world, where all that training actually amounts to something."

Janus Riddyl
Jul 8th, 2003, 09:54:41 PM
"Back to the ship?" Janus said quietly. "Is he going to meet you here?" To himself Janus wondered what exactly was going on. His master had returned, as he promised to, but now he was leaving again?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 8th, 2003, 11:05:38 PM
"Listen, Zeke. You're my best friend. We've been through enough fights together to last three lifetimes. Whatever you decide to do, I just want you to know that I trust you, and you have my support."

Destiny Stormrider
Jul 9th, 2003, 10:19:36 AM
It didn't take long for Destiny to make a decision but she listened to Wei and Kindo before answering. What they said convinced her that she had made the right choice.

"I'm up for it! But what kind of adventure? And do I need to take anything with me?"

Zeke
Jul 9th, 2003, 08:54:47 PM
"Get a weapon if ya got one and hurry back here," Zeke explains with a grin. "We're gonna go and get into all the trouble we can, just to see if we can get out of it again! We'll go around helping who we can and making darkside lives miserable, because we feel like it! Get ready, it'll rock!"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 9th, 2003, 09:15:03 PM
Wei chuckled. "Hurry, Padawan, and get your things. It sounds like you'll be up to your elbows in good learning experiences. I only went on one field mission with my teacher. It lasted maybe 3 weeks. Yours will be like either several small field trips, or one big one! You have no idea how excited I am for you."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 9th, 2003, 09:32:47 PM
"Be sure and pay close attention to everything Zeke does, Destiny. The best teacher always sets an example for his students. I'm sure you'll benefit greatly from this experience."

Ariel Kendryck
Jul 11th, 2003, 04:38:26 AM
Originally posted by Janus Riddyl
"Back to the ship?" Janus said quietly. "Is he going to meet you here?" To himself Janus wondered what exactly was going on. His master had returned, as he promised to, but now he was leaving again?

“Yup!” :D

Ariel beamed,

“And then we’re going off on some trip again. It’s so exciting all this traveling stuff. I can’t get enough- … how come you have wings?” ^_^;

Destiny Stormrider
Jul 13th, 2003, 06:15:22 PM
"It's alright then! I don't have any weapons...", Destiny replied feeling a bit lame. Then she thought of Straffe. "Um...I'll be right back, I...I...need to inform Straffe or he might get really worried!"

Not waiting for anyone to respond, she ran as fast as possible towards her room. She left a short note on the table next to his bed. It read:

Straffe, I'll be away for some time. Don't worry, I'm going with a Jedi Knight so I'll be safe. Take care!

Destiny

She picked up a few of her stuff in a hurry, shoved it all into a backpack and ran back towards Zeke's room.

Zeke
Jul 13th, 2003, 10:12:53 PM
Zeke hands off his Force Pike to Destiny as she comes flying back in and pulls her up to ride piggyback.

"You two take care of things here, 'kay?"

Without waiting for Kindo or Wei to reply, he leaps out the window with Destiny in tow, landing with silent grace and stampeding for the wall where Ariel should be waiting.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 14th, 2003, 09:30:48 PM
"Not a problem, pal. It was good to see you, even for a short while."

Wei pushed up his glasses and smiled big.

"Kindo, it is too late at night. I think I need to be getting to bed. I have lessons to teach tomorrow. So, I'll talk to you later. Good night, man."

Wei left and headed down the hall to his quarters. He was bushed.

Janus Riddyl
Jul 15th, 2003, 11:44:46 AM
"Well... I was born with them, just like the rest of my species." Janus said, "I'm from the moons of Iego, the third one to be exact." Then Janus noticed Zeke leap from the window with another in tow.

Zeke
Jul 16th, 2003, 07:17:07 PM
Zeke hops up on the wall.

"Good to see ya, Janus. Can ya get Ariel? We gotta beat a fast retreat if we're gonna get back on time. I took longer than expected."

Rognan Dar
Jul 18th, 2003, 11:23:50 AM
Rognan got up early to start some training when he felt a familiar presense as he walked the halls of the living quarters. He fallowed the presense until it cam to a room. The room was unknown to him, but the presense inside was unmistakable.

Rognan entered the room and saw Wei, Kindo, Zeke.....and some, what he could tell, was a girl on Zeke's back.

"Zeke! Your back! I knew you would return....Are you going somewhere, or are you all playing a game?"

Zeke
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:16:45 PM
Rognan's arrival comes shortly after Zeke's escape; the Knight's telekinesis drags his Padawan across the grounds in the blink of an eye.

"Let's move--sun'll be up soon."

He leads the group to a city maintenance vehicle. His sister, May, sits in the driver's seat with a stolen uniform and motions them to get in the back.

"Off we go..."