PDA

View Full Version : Good morning, RPers of Shadowfaene!

Zeke
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:05:53 PM
I've got some questions for you guys. I've never RPed with any of you, and I'd like to change that.

Firstly, how many people are there? I know there's Hera, Daiq, and Cyrus, but I dunno who else.

Secondly, who's got Force ability, and what would be their rank? (i.e., Padawan/Apprentice, Knight, Master)

Thirdly, what's the fastest way to get Zeke and his crew in big BIG trouble with you guys?

Thanks much.

imported_Cyrus Haman
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:12:30 PM
*pulls blaster*

You're in trouble now :p

;)

j/k

DarthHERA
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:16:45 PM
Hello Zeke, Happy Child :)

Actually Ive rp'd with you as Estelle ;)

Majority of members are Sith or darksiders, but not all. Everyone is scum and villany and your basic pirating marauders. Best is to click on their profiles for a general run down.

As to how many - I dont rightly know.

Most the members post in the Black Acropolis forum so just kinda take a wander/lurk.

There is a members page at the head of this board, but it hasnt been updated in a very long time.

Best to pick someone and ask specifics. Thats easier.

As for trouble..thats entirely up to you :)

DarthHERA
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:17:10 PM
omg Haman...:lol

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:22:24 PM
Thirdly, what's the fastest way to get Zeke and his crew in big BIG trouble with you guys?

A Jedi walks into a bar.........that ought to do it :mischief

Zeke
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:24:33 PM
:lol Yep, I'm in trouble. Zeke hasn't used a saber since he was a Padawan, so there's no blocking that blaster shot!

Thing of it is, I can think of a number of ways to get in trouble with you guys. I can start a riot/fight at the Poseidon's Gate, usurp your smuggling jobs, insult your mothers, etc., but I dunno what'd be the FASTEST way to make you all pissed off.

EDIT: /me sees a Daiquiri post. If just walking into the SFF bar would do the trick, why didn't I think o' that before? Guess I'll do that then, unless there's something better I could do, but not tonight. It's 1 AM and the late hours are dumbing me down.

imported_Cyrus Haman
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:29:57 PM
Well Zeke is how old? 19, 18?

He's gonna need an ID to get in :p

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:31:58 PM
Noone cards at PG. Let the boy in!

*smirks as she pats the butt of her saber ;)

DarthHERA
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:33:19 PM
We ID ppl??

LOL

Pierce Tondry
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:35:17 PM
She owns the bar and she didn't know...

Now THAT'S my kinda bar. Oh, hell yeah. :)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:47:08 PM
Dont be laughing, Tondry! You didnt know that youre our weekend stripper, either! :p

;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 1st, 2003, 12:20:36 AM
wait, what? Tondry is a stripper? Why wasn't I told?

;)

Elena Van Derveld
Jul 1st, 2003, 10:31:28 AM
I dunno what'd be the FASTEST way to make you all pissed off.

Hit on Daiq and/or Hera ;)

Zeke
Jul 1st, 2003, 10:35:07 AM
Originally posted by Cyrus Haman
Well Zeke is how old? 19, 18?

He's gonna need an ID to get in :p

He's 19. Right now he's living on his dad's transport ship, so his family will be there too. Mebbe a Padawan or two...depends on if I want to go raid GJO for his weaponry before I start this or not. I think I've got a pretty good idea of how I can at least get in trouble with Daiquiri, just depends on whether or not she's had Katina yet. As for the rest of you?...I'm workin' on it.

EDIT: /me sees an Elena post. If I hit on Daiq, that gives you reason to drag your whole clan of people in, and I don't want to make trouble with all of them, as I have almost constant exposure to you Van Dervelds.

Elena Van Derveld
Jul 1st, 2003, 10:39:59 AM
Katina is byorn, and Vega is the only one who'd be around SFF - if at all. He drops in some times, but not exactly often :)

DarthHERA
Jul 1st, 2003, 02:13:14 PM
Ok, wait...

Stripper??

:lol

imported_Ezra
Jul 1st, 2003, 05:45:20 PM
*wipes his forehead as he thought his name would be pulled this week* :D

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 1st, 2003, 08:40:17 PM
Zeke, living on your father's transport with the rest of your family at the age of 19 is enough along t get you into trouble ;)

But seriously, just walk into the bar and flash your Jedi-ness. that will do it, trust me :angel

Zeke
Jul 1st, 2003, 09:39:39 PM
'Kay. But seeing how you're all darksiders, I'd best swing by GJO and get my weaponry...and maybe some Padawans...and then I'll be in here to make trouble! I promise. In the meantime...let us make OOC conversation/banter. You guys are fun to watch. :D

imported_Cyrus Haman
Jul 1st, 2003, 09:42:02 PM
Darksider?

Me?

You take that back!

I'll have you know...all my knowledge comes from my own "experiences" (*eyes Hera) not through Force training.

My 'magical hands' are pure skill.

:D

Zeke
Jul 1st, 2003, 09:46:39 PM
Eh, when I said "All of you are darksider" I was talkin' more to Daiq/Hera/Ezra, but mostly Katina. ::eyes the ankle biter suspiciously:: All of Zeke's darkside encounters turned into pretty bady confrontations...looks like all yours are roughly the same, just yours turned out better.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 1st, 2003, 10:26:45 PM
I believe Kat will be Dark, yes. Cant say 100% since I dont rp her :)

Zeke
Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:00:14 PM
::shrugs:: Just makin' jokes. Though it'd be funny as hell to see Zeke vs Katina, and have Zeke actually start to lose.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 2nd, 2003, 05:59:24 PM
Kat is roughly the size of a two year old due to Vega's lupineness but shes still only a few months old.

she has made her first transformation but nothing has been said yet about her force abilities. I really dont know, lol.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 3rd, 2003, 02:45:35 AM
She will be evil. I'm not having her become a Jedi. She'll die before that happens :mad *totes corpse of Thanatos the Traitor*

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 3rd, 2003, 11:54:45 AM
*knows teh wofl would have to go through the momma first to get to the daughter :p

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 3rd, 2003, 11:56:19 AM
;; acts as a deliciously attractive distraction so Vega can get the baby ;;

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 3rd, 2003, 07:47:00 PM
Nevah! Do you hear me? Vega will nevah hurt mah babeh, not now, not in a millio ......... Hellooooo, good lookin! ;)

DarthHERA
Jul 3rd, 2003, 09:40:12 PM

Zeke
Jul 4th, 2003, 10:16:46 AM
::switches Katina with a nasty little surprise for Vega!:: >D

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 4th, 2003, 12:13:05 PM
;; finds copy of "Jedi Shield-Maidens Monthly" in Katina's crib ;;

o_O ... what the ...

;; shifts eyes ;;

:mischief

Zeke
Jul 4th, 2003, 08:52:39 PM
Best watch it pal...I dunno if Daiq'll like it she finds ya lustin' after women that ain't her.

Zeke
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:31:24 PM
[on topic question]How bad would we hafta wreck the Poseidon's Gate to get a bounty on our heads?[/on topic question]

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:49:05 PM
Jedi walks in = dirty looks, glares and stares - might be able to leave in one piece.

Jedi walks in = broken glass, broken chair, broken anything - D-E-A-D.

:verymad

DarthHERA
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:55:04 PM
Bounty?? How bout we give ya a little plot of land and a nice granite slab with your name on it instead?

Zeke
Jul 10th, 2003, 11:09:19 PM
The plot of land and granite slab are counter productive. I just need a bounty on the heads of Zeke, his family, and his 3 padawans that will be coming to visit you guys soon, so that I can have a constant obstacle/mechanism for training said Padawans. That and I've been itching to RP with Oddball for a while now, and the bounty will be a nice gimmick to get that happening.

Denali Gue
Jul 10th, 2003, 11:15:47 PM
That and I've been itching to RP with Oddball for a while now

Then why come to us? Why not just do something to him?

Seriously though....we are prideful Sith. A Jedi comes and messes up our place, there would be no bounty. We would stay after him until he was dead.

Pierce Tondry
Jul 11th, 2003, 01:56:28 AM
Okay, wait...

Stripper?

PS, I think someone should add "Higher up on the food chain" to Vega's CT.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 11th, 2003, 11:20:26 AM
Stripper??

I told you not to have that last drink, but did you listen?? Noooooooooo! *tosses another credit at him ;)

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2003, 03:16:55 PM
I wanna RP with you guys too, Daiq. I'm just trying to figure out how one thing could work into another. If that won't work, I'll find another way. I was just askin' is all.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 11th, 2003, 04:20:34 PM
The rp is welcome :) You do have to know that we're serious about physical harm.....Hera wasnt kidding :uhoh

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:34:55 PM
Yeah, I'm aware of how awesome my smackdown will be if I get out of line. :) Half the point is to try and stay out of trouble, and half the point is to see how much I can get in without reaching the point of "Death to Zeke"....if that makes sense. o_O

DarthHERA
Jul 11th, 2003, 11:26:13 PM
Originally posted by Denali Gue
A Jedi comes and messes up our place, there would be no bounty. We would stay after him until he was dead.

Exactly. We arent about to ask someone else to get these offenders - we'd be doing it ourselves. Plus, remember, you would be walking into a bar peopled completely by the most unsavory cross-section of individuals you would want to meet..and THEN you have the SFF folks on top of that. It is not a good idea.

What might be better if Zeke perhaps tries to protect a cargo ship or something that SFF might be in the process of attacking. Kinda in the right place/wrong place sort of scenario. That would probably be a more doable story.

?

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2003, 12:16:00 AM
Hera, I dub thee LD's twin, as each of you are adept at finding obvious solutions to my RP problems that I missed entirely. I like that idea. Zeke lives on a cargo ship; that's so doable it's scary.

DarthHERA
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:18:56 PM
Ok so now we have a start point :)

Zeke
Jul 16th, 2003, 07:59:21 PM
Yep! Thanks for the suggestion, Hera. I've almost got my people ready, so it can begin basically anytime. Where should we stick the thing? Here at Poseidon's Gate, or in Storytelling?