PDA

View Full Version : Joining

Cara Loyd
Jun 30th, 2003, 03:07:41 PM
Cara walked round the ship until she found the recruitment office. She walked thourgh the door and looked around to find somebody but found know one. She walked to the desk and waited.................

Park Kraken
Jun 30th, 2003, 05:36:06 PM
::After hearing the message from Captian Teleran, Commander Kraken walked into the recruitment office, and found a young woman there. He extended his hand::

"Hello, I am Commander Kraken of the Imperial Soveriengty. Our beloved leader, Grand Admiral Telan Desaria, is away on buisness. How might I help you?"

Cara Loyd
Jun 30th, 2003, 08:28:50 PM
Cara looked at the extented hand of the Commander's hand confused.
"Yes I'm here to join you people" Cara said in the most stunkup voice you could ever hear.
Cara also tapped her foot impatiently.

Teleran Balades
Jun 30th, 2003, 08:55:17 PM
(ooc: please ignore my sister. Under no circumstances will I RP her uncle.)

Cara Loyd
Jun 30th, 2003, 09:26:12 PM
(OCC: What ever does he mean?)

Park Kraken
Jul 1st, 2003, 12:07:09 AM
"I'm afriad I'm not allowed to make that decision. Only Telan is allowed to grant you access to the Soveriengty. I will contact you when he arrives."

Cara Loyd
Jul 1st, 2003, 06:53:52 AM
OOC:I'll wait

Admiral Zahn
Jul 12th, 2003, 08:44:51 AM
As I punched the subspace coordiinates, I quickly bent down on the holopad and lowered my head in respect waiting for an answer.

Jarek T'chort
Jul 12th, 2003, 09:23:49 AM
OOC: Admiral Zahn, welcome, unfortunately, Grand Admiral Telan Desaria is away currently, so recruitment has had to be stopped for now. However, I think he will return soon, so stick around for his return.

Admiral Zahn
Jul 12th, 2003, 09:35:18 AM
(OOC: Thank you.)
Admiral Zahn continued to wait patiently without the slightest bit of doubt.http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/cg/tie/Zaarin.gif

Telan Desaria
Jul 13th, 2003, 04:12:07 AM
Back I am.

Zahn: your entrance is granted. I am giving you the temproary rank of Commander. Further orders will arrive shortly.

Admiral Zahn
Jul 13th, 2003, 07:50:03 AM
"Thank you sir.", "I shall serve you and the Imperial Sovereignty with respect, diginity, and obediance, my leage." "I await your orders, sir." Admiral Zahn stepped off the holo pad and walked pridefully towards the comm station and stood their at atention awaiting his orders, despite those staring at him.

col-smack-the-vong
Jul 13th, 2003, 09:44:16 PM
As I stepped out of my Clawcraft onto the Destroyer deck, I knew that I belonged in this world. This was what I'd been searching for all along. Many units and ships had been home, but this one; this civilization, was the one. "Excuse me Captain, where must I go to contact your commander?"
As I aproached the door, I paused, straightened my dress uniform and assumed the stern but accepting expression I'd perfected over the years.
I entered the room, took in my surroundings, and, addressing the lieutenant in front of me; "May I speak with your commander in regards to my being stationed aboard this fine ship?"
In hopes of this position, I drew my datapad from my tunic and checked my qualifications listings: Ok, all 10 commands, 49 capital ship eradication assists, 431 dogfight kills, and 1 private diner ownership (pre-military). It's all there.
"Ah, Admiral, I apologize for the intrusion. I wish to speak with you at you convenience regarding my being stationed aboard you beautiful vessel."

Telan Desaria
Jul 14th, 2003, 12:26:13 PM
All those currently intreested should pm me.

col-smack-the-vong
Jul 14th, 2003, 02:48:13 PM
And that I shall do, and just did...