PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2003, 01:29:59 AM
I am <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ed! Seroiusly drunk. Yay! I've had too much to drink for the first time in years. Wheeeee!.

and I'm gonnas tell ya something. I've had it witht he OOC bullshit. I' wanna have some fun. so this place is gonna be free of it and we're gonna have some fun here. We're gonna be friendly and not hassle the <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> out of each other. Be one big happy family.Okay? If you want ot argue you can go get <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ed. i don wanna see the <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> anymore. Hey, but .... erk, headspin

Whhhee! OMG I AM <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ed. My head is spinning. I'm surprised I can type. Nighty night!

Pierce Tondry
Jun 30th, 2003, 02:11:10 AM
In a sudden and unexpected burst of action, Brian leaps up behind the drunk Marcus at his computer. In both hands, he wields one of Marcus' own dreaded frying pans, this one cleverly 'borrowed' from Marcus' kitchen. In the space of time it takes for the drunkard to belch, Brian lets loose a mighty swing, panning Marcus into his own computer screen!

Awayyy! is the last thing Marcus hears as he slides from his chair in a drunken and panned stupor!

Heh, heh, no more cursing, you. But the sentiment is a good one.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2003, 02:36:49 AM
hehe that dont hurt I feel no pain right now. hic. wheee

Tujk
Jun 30th, 2003, 02:45:07 AM
So... how long did it take to type that first post... *smirks* and what did the first copy look like...

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2003, 03:05:21 AM
Holy <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>, i'm seeing things. that's TUJK in the flesh? Faaaaaarrrrk. I am <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ed. I aint seen her in like years.

Tujk
Jun 30th, 2003, 04:01:09 AM
*pushes up glasses and laughs* Years? Hardly. mearly a year and a half, roughly.

And no, you're not seeing things... I decided to swing by here.

Now... where's that bucket of ice water...

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2003, 04:36:21 AM
Wooooo. Old skool poster. Trippy

imported_Kanji
Jun 30th, 2003, 06:22:42 AM
o_O

:|

:crack

Tujk
Jun 30th, 2003, 07:07:01 AM
Yeah, I think you're tripping... or drunk, one 'o the two...

You should know better... posting while drunk will come back to haunt you...

Alpha
Jun 30th, 2003, 07:13:00 AM
This was...unexpected. :) Hiya Tujk! :) Remember me? :D

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 30th, 2003, 07:13:44 AM
That's one name I haven't seen in a while o_O

Tujk
Jun 30th, 2003, 08:39:19 AM
If the things one does are expected, then it's time to stop doing them Alpha. And yes, I remember you. I forget little. I mean, I made it back here, and, I remembered my password.

Only reason you haven't seen it is you're obviously not in the same places I've been Dasquian... *snickers* As if that wasn't apparent.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 30th, 2003, 08:53:25 AM
Whoa, Marcus -- you're really drunk.... o_O

And TUJK!? I haven't seen you in -- well, a year and a half. :lol You were around when I joined. :lol

Nice to see you again! So -- are ya stayin'?! :D

Tujk
Jun 30th, 2003, 09:01:47 AM
For a time at least, until life once again drags me into it's turbulant currents.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 30th, 2003, 09:03:40 AM
YAY! ;) Welcome back! :D

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 30th, 2003, 09:33:47 AM
TUJK had that sig with that Matrix-ish woman, right?

Tujk
Jun 30th, 2003, 09:42:49 AM
Yes, sort of. Red hair. Mirror glasses, black shirt. 3d rendered.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:22:15 AM
Heeeey! A drunk Marcus hallucinated TUJK and now we're all seeing her too!

Hi Tujk. :wave

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:23:00 AM
;; tries to pronounce Tujk and just ends up spitting all over the screen ;;

:\

Tujk
Jun 30th, 2003, 02:54:24 PM
Hello Lilaena.

*hands Dasquian a napkin* Methinks you need that.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2003, 03:52:19 PM
rude little bugger in the B&G there. Have half a mind to backhand him one.

Tujk
Jun 30th, 2003, 03:57:56 PM
Oh well, it happens... I suppose he just took a look at the number of posts I had and decided I wasn't a Jedi, or if I was, I certainly wasn't a Knight.

pfft. He'll learn in time. Or he'll get bounced on his head a few times.

Oh, and sorry for hijacking your drunken thread...

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2003, 04:16:12 PM
Heh, well I'm not drunk now

I cant believe I did that.

Tujk
Jun 30th, 2003, 04:20:27 PM
I do. Although, I've seen people act worse while drunk online...

and seen people make more of a mess of their spelling while sober!

Dae Jinn
Jun 30th, 2003, 04:23:50 PM
I can't believe I missed drunken marcus :cry

Shrin Safserim
Jun 30th, 2003, 07:55:33 PM
rude little bugger in the B&G there. Have half a mind to backhand him one.

I assume you're talking about me?

Oh well, it happens... I suppose he just took a look at the number of posts I had and decided I wasn't a Jedi, or if I was, I certainly wasn't a Knight.

pfft. He'll learn in time. Or he'll get bounced on his head a few times.

You're right; I saw your low post count and thought you were another noob born from the same mold as idiots such as Admiral Kraken, who believe they can begin as powerful as they like to be. Seeing how I was wrong, I owe you an apology. I'm sorry I misjudged you.

Dove
Jun 30th, 2003, 09:42:35 PM
Did someone let Marcus drink half a can of beer again? :) Ah well, I can't relate, having never been drunk.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2003, 09:46:35 PM
Half a can? Bah, it was a bottle of red wine and some Glenfiddich. The 48% alcohol one. Oooooo boy that stuff cleans the nasal hairs

Dove
Jun 30th, 2003, 09:56:21 PM
48% alcohol?! Then there must be no point at all for the other 52% other than to not poison to death, because with that much alcohol, you're not tasting ANY of the other flavors :). And a bottle of red wine sounds like it was fun. What was the occasion? Just felt like get wasted at the time?

Tujk
Jun 30th, 2003, 10:09:30 PM
For referance Shrin, it's always a good idea to check the date folks registered if there's any question. I registered as things moved to here (roughly a hear and a half ago, and for various reasons, dropped out of sight soon after). And, I like to think that at least some of the folks out there will vouch for me as to being a Jedi Knight.

But it's no problem... I prefer to be underestimated... it's almost as fun as being over estimated.

Just remember... not everyone is very active.

General Tohmahawk
Jun 30th, 2003, 10:15:01 PM
Originally posted by Dove
48% alcohol?! Then there must be no point at all for the other 52% other than to not poison to death, because with that much alcohol, you're not tasting ANY of the other flavors :). And a bottle of red wine sounds like it was fun. What was the occasion? Just felt like get wasted at the time?

Yeah, Glenfiddich is total rocket fuel. Completely genuine Scotch.

The occasion? agh, I wasnt feelign to good so.... I just decided to get plastered. I actually cheered up too

Tujk
Jun 30th, 2003, 10:19:27 PM
Genuine scotch... great if you don't want much of a throat left...

Now... a nice irish whiskey... or some home brew...

Morgan Evanar
Jun 30th, 2003, 10:23:26 PM
Holy motherload of gold.

Hello TUJK. Its been a while.

:wave:

Tujk
Jun 30th, 2003, 10:28:15 PM
Only a wee while... petty much since things move over to swforums.. Nice ta see you Morgan.

Figrin D'an
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:21:54 PM
well, well... good to see you again, Tujk. :)

Stick around for a while.

Tujk
Jul 1st, 2003, 12:24:57 PM
Nice to be seen again, to tell the truth *grins*

I intend to stick around for a while... the length of said while, of course, is always in question though.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jul 2nd, 2003, 10:00:26 PM
I thought I recognized that name that I cannot pronounce. *wavey*

Er... *is Snack*

And Marcus is a happy drunk! yay :lol

Dae Jinn
Jul 2nd, 2003, 10:07:08 PM
He's a happy drunk cos he's so very mean the rest of the time ;) :uhoh

Tujk
Jul 3rd, 2003, 07:26:33 AM
I'm glad I'm not all that forgetable *chuckles*

Does that mean we should try and keep him drunk most of the time, only sobering him up when he needs to... "deal" with someone?

Sera Kya
Jul 22nd, 2003, 06:22:23 PM
Yes we do.

*finds it shocking that all these old peeps keep showing up*

Mortaniuss
Jul 22nd, 2003, 08:12:30 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
;; tries to pronounce Tujk and just ends up spitting all over the screen ;;

:\ I always pronounce it "Tuh-Juk"