PDA

View Full Version : This Jedi Business (open, but only if you're a Jedi Knight or Jedi Master)

Shrin Safserim
Jun 29th, 2003, 10:34:34 PM
"What's this Jedi business all about?"

He stirs the ice in his glass with a straw, thinking aloud to himself.

"Is it all about the preservation of justice and civility as I think it is, or is there more than simply upholding the laws of the galaxy? I just can't help but think I've missed something..."

Alpha
Jun 30th, 2003, 07:24:30 AM
Satine hears this man talk, and perks up a bit, getting a glitter in his silver eyes.

Walkiung over to him, he says, "There is definately more then upholding galactic laws. It's about keeping a balance."

Tujk
Jun 30th, 2003, 08:59:51 AM
*A smirk played over her lips as Tujk pushed herself off the wall, one hand slipping upward to needlessly push up her mirroed glasses*

Interesting question... the awnsers will be even more interesting, as what a Jedi is, or does depends greatly upon the individual Jedi. Learn, teach, heal, protect... all part of what the Jedi do.

*she turned towards Alpha*

Now... what exaclly is the balance that the Jedi keep, hmm? For all that our inquirer knows, you're talking about managing to stay upright after a bout of drinking...

Shrin Safserim
Jun 30th, 2003, 01:14:23 PM
Shrin shoots Tujk a glare.

"Mind your manners. If you're looking for a fight you won't find one here. You'll be thrown from the premises before you have the chance to throw a punch."

He looks back to Alpha.

"You were saying...?"

Tujk
Jun 30th, 2003, 02:52:19 PM
*a red brow lifted itself over her glasses*

Really now... why would I want a fight, let alone start one.

*a chuckle slipped past the Jedi's lips*

Just remember... not all eyes see the same thing. Of if they do, thier own life experiances act as a filter to what they see.

*Tujk turned away, shaking her head as she went to get herself a drink*