PDA

View Full Version : Admiral Kraken banned?

TheHolo.Net
Jun 29th, 2003, 03:03:50 PM
If this isn't a mistake, a heads up here in the GJO admins forum would have been nice for the rest of the GJO staff to know whats happening and why.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 29th, 2003, 04:10:28 PM
On Sat and Sunday I was in Tampa: I have no idea wtf is up.

Figrin D'an
Jun 29th, 2003, 04:16:18 PM
I am completely clueless as well. I haven't been on at all today until now.

:huh

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 29th, 2003, 04:52:07 PM
I did. And I'll talk about when I can coherently say that fuckwit's name in a sentance without my brain exploding with anger. Right now I am so god damn fucking furious with that pathetic dipshit loser, I want to punch his pimpy face in. He is not setting foot in this place ever.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 29th, 2003, 11:31:01 PM
you banned him because of what was happeneing on the main board? or is there more to it?

:huh

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2003, 01:24:50 AM
Yeah, there's a bit more to it. There was a nice little argument that pretty much got me into an absolute towering rage. Even tho I've calmed down and now, posting very intoxicatwed for the first time in years, I really believe that we can do without him here.

I dont ban cause I feel like it, else Soth would a been gone a long time ago. I banned and went to bed, so I'm sorry, I forgot to notify. Suppoe I shoud have, but at that point, I wasnt real coherent in the fury and tired at 1 am. It hink sunday moring here?

You Sw-fans mods better watch that guy. I guarenttee he's got a limited lifespan.

and thinking of you sw-fans mods, can you deny me access to SW-Fans OOC for a while, say two weeks? I'ma not real happy here right now and I dont really want another excuse to think an=bout leaving. I'd be much rather staying.I've really had enough of the Bs that's been goin round a bit. Than you :)

TheHolo.Net
Jun 30th, 2003, 07:18:08 AM
Can do, just let me know when you want that access back.

AmazonBabe
Jul 1st, 2003, 07:02:26 PM
Well, um, ok. There it is. O_o

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:11:00 PM
Don't leave! We'd miss your stubble updates.

*pout*

Lady Vader
Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:24:48 PM
Yes! Stubble good! Stubble good for striking matches on to start a fire to roast marshmallows!! :D

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:39:08 PM
I dont know if I want access back, anyway if I need to read SW-Fans OOC, I can switch to another account. Besides as Dae put it, I have Arcan to post at, so it's not like I'll miss much.

I'll just stay away from OOC SW-Fans, it seems to be doing me good.

AmazonBabe
Jul 3rd, 2003, 02:38:11 PM
:lol

I just saw your new "stubble update"... did I make an oopsie and start that fire with my match? :lol

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 3rd, 2003, 07:55:00 PM
*gets out the marshmallows*