PDA

View Full Version : We Happy Few [closed]

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 29th, 2003, 07:10:19 AM
A message had been sent out to numerous members of the Greater Jedi Order, to tell that they were invited to a meal during the evening in Yogs Bar and Grill. One of the larger tables had been set out with place settings for everyone who was invited, although only one person was lurking about so far – Dasquian Belargic. The Knight was looking over the menu for the evening, sat back against the table itself, whilst sipping on a glass of something.

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 29th, 2003, 11:32:32 AM
Outside, a small commotion began as an armored limo pulled up, the seal of the New Republic emblazed on its hood. The vehicle settled up against the curb and then shut down its repulsorlift engine, floating down until it rested on the ground. Two doors opened and four heavily armed bodyguards stepped out, watching the crowd. A second later they stepped back into the vehicle, and it sped off.

In the few seconds of disbelieving confusion among the crowd gathered outside the bar, Lion slipped inside, unnoticed by everybody. They were, apparently, trying to figure out why a limo had pulled up and then left again.

He checked his guns at the door. Lochabre and "The Shambler", the two bouncers, glared down at him. Well, one of them did. The other one sat on a pedestal, looking for all the world like a stone gargoyle. Without further ado, Lion pulled out his invitation and walked towards a man directing people with reservations. The man took one look at the invitation and then pointed Lion towards a rather large table near the center of the room, where his master Dasquian was sitting. Lion flipped a couple of credits to the man and then began walking towards Dasquian's table.

On the way there, he passed the bar. A bunch of distinctly rough looking beings sat there, drowning their sorrows in alcohol. Lion spotted a couple of people that were busy being unconscious. He shook his head and continued towards his master.

When he finally reached him, he smiled.

"Lo', Master." he said, reaching out a hand. "Real busy place we've got here, eh?" he joked, pointing at the basically empty table and the passed out people at the bar.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 29th, 2003, 11:51:20 AM
Dasquian shook Lion’s had firmly, smiling. He’d not seen his Padawan in some time – and it appeared that during that time he’d become quite the influential figure in the New Republic.

“Not yet, though I am expecting a few more guests to the table,” he remarked, glancing back at the place settings.

“You might as well order your drink in now, save the bother when the others arrive,” he added, lifting his own glass into the air.

“I hope you’re hungry.”

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 29th, 2003, 12:01:39 PM
Jacali Danner entered the establishment and glanced about for her Master. She saw him leaning against one of the larger tables along with another man.

Dressed in her usual Padawan attire with her light red hair pulled back in a lock of braids. She made her way over and smiled as she respectfully bowed to his presence. "Master, good evening. I was beginning to think I was late." She looked over the other place settings, relieved that she wasn't.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 29th, 2003, 12:07:32 PM
“Not at all, everyone is still arriving,” Dasquian replied to the newest arrival with a welcoming smile.

“Jacali, this is Lion… he is an Admiral with the Republic and has been my apprentice for… longer than I can remember,” the Knight grinned.

“Lion, this is Jacali, a newer arrival to the Order… both of you, have a seat if you want,” he motioned to the table.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 29th, 2003, 12:21:37 PM
Jacali smiled and nodded a greeting, "It's nice to meet you, Admiral." She then took a seat.

imported_Kanji
Jun 29th, 2003, 01:28:57 PM
Fwumph

The doors to the establishment peeled back once again as Kanji slowly eased himself through the small doorway, clearly not made for half-dragons such as himself, and checked himself in with the two guardsmen. The more living of the two pointed out the large table a few times before Kanji actually spotted Dasquian speaking to two others.

Sliding past a few cramped tables, returning a chair from it's fallen place, and catching a drunk before he personally met the floor Kanji managed to get to the table. "Greetingsss Massster, Sssir, and Ma'dam," He spoke, nodding to each respectively.

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 29th, 2003, 04:29:57 PM
Lion nodded.

"A pleasure, Miss Jacali."

Lion took his seat and looked back at Dasquian.

"You know me, master. I'm always hungry, as long as I can pronounce whatever we're eating." he added, thinking back to the strange noodles he'd had at the Jedi Dinner.

Damn, it'd been a while since he'd seen Master Dasquian. It'd been...what, 6 months at least. Duty had taken him far and away from Coruscant. He was just about to stop a bar droid when Kanji walked up, and Lion's jaw dropped. He'd heard stories...rumors, really...about the half-dragon that had joined the GJO, but Lion had always taken them with a grain of salt. Now that he saw Kanji in the flesh (or scales...), he was feeling quite stupid he hadn't believed anything.

"Mr. Kanji, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Lion El' Jonson, New Republic Admiral. I've heard stories..." he trailed off, unsure of what to say next.

Lady Mylia
Jun 29th, 2003, 06:00:14 PM
Mylia walked into the Bar and Grill, past the bouncers. She gave them a smile and a wink as she passed by. Once in, she looked around for her Master. After recieving the invite she made her way as quickly as possible to the B&G. She was dressed in her usual pale blue outfit (she was still waiting for her padawan attire). She noticed others had already arrived and was relieved that she wasn't late. With a smile she walked up to the group. She bowed to everyone. "Master, Jacali...." She voice trailed for a moment as she looked at the others she don't know and held out her hand to each of them. "It's a pleasure. I'm Mylia."

Shandri La
Jun 30th, 2003, 04:43:22 PM
Dressed as she usually was in a simple white dress with white shoes, a gold belt, a gold necklace, and her hair was tied back in a partial braid and ended with a gold band. She walks into the B&G, stops briefly to pull out her dagger from its hiding spot under her braid, she gracefully walks over to Dasquian. When she reaches, she curtseys slightly and bowing her head for a moment.

"Lord Dasquian"

Shandri waits first to be acknowledged by Dasq before turning to the others.

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 30th, 2003, 05:53:18 PM
Shanaria comes skiping into the bar dressed in her normal outfit(see sig). She walks over to the table where Dasquian sits..

"Hello Dasquian!!.."

She see that Shandri is also there.

"Hi Shandri!"

She looks At all the others that she dosn't know...

"Hi everybody!"

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 1st, 2003, 10:23:42 AM
“Hello Shandri, Shanaria… it’s good to see you could both come.”

Looking around, Dasquian nodded to himself.

“I believe we’re all here… everyone, I gathered you here tonight because you are all my Padawans, yet I do not feel as close to as you as I could do. Equally I feel you would all benefit from knowing one another more… so tonight dinner and drinks are on me.”

Lady Mylia
Jul 1st, 2003, 12:19:25 PM
Mylia smiled and nodded, looking around at everyone before she turned back to her Master. "Thank you very much, Master Dasquian."

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 1st, 2003, 02:32:04 PM
Shanaria smiles, hugs Dasquian, and gives Dasq a Big Kiss on the cheek as she pulls away from the hug...

"Thank you Dasquian!"

She then looks at all the others at the table...

"I didn't know that you had so many Padawans..."

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 1st, 2003, 02:35:26 PM
“Think nothing of it,”

Blushing a little, Dasquian shook his head.

“And yes, I do have a few… I suppose I should introduce everyone? This is Kanji, you will always be able to recognize him, because he is so unique. Shanaria is our blue friend here, and Lion is the official looking one who you will often spot in a uniform. This is Shandri, our resident healing expert, and finally Mylia and Jacali, the newest additions.”

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 1st, 2003, 03:54:20 PM
Jacali smiled at her Master. "Thank you, Master Dasquian. It's a pleasure to be here tonight. Hello, everyone." She nodded a friendly greeting towards the rest of them.

imported_Kanji
Jul 1st, 2003, 04:01:45 PM
"Greetingssss assss well, fellow comradesss," Kanji followed through, bowing with a slight dip of his upper half. It was exellent to the draco to be surrounded by one's he could name in trust through his instructor. "It issss an honour to be able to attend thisss with you all."

Lady Mylia
Jul 1st, 2003, 07:56:13 PM
Mylia nodded her head to everyone. "It's a pleasure." Mylia made her way to Jacali, staying close to her. Besides Dasquian, that was the only person she knew. She looked around at everyone, quite amazed at the diversity and quanity. Dasquian must be a very busy man, she thought to herself.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 2nd, 2003, 03:33:46 AM
“Why don’t we all have a seat and order?”

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:25:12 AM
Jacali smiled and winked at her roommate, Mylia as they sat beside each other.

Shandri La
Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:58:30 AM
Nodding her head slightly, she greets everyone who she is introduced to.

"Lord Kanji, Lord Lion, Lady Mylia, Lady Jacali, it is a pleasure to meet you all.

Hello Lady Shanaria."

Shandri takes a seat at the table after curtseying to everybody.

Lady Mylia
Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:36:30 AM
After Mylia sat she looked over the menu. She found the root stew and the salad. She smiled slightly and pointed them out to Jacali. "Let's hope our server droid can handle our lrage group."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:57:51 AM
Lion nodded his greeting to everybody and then took his seat again, stopping briefly to hit a bardroid and get himself a Dentarian Ripple. The droid hovered off, and Lion turned back to the table and picked up his menu.

"Mmm...Root stew. It's been too long since I had that." he thought to himself. There were other items that looked appetizing: Bantha Steaks, Halfback Filet straight from Pantolomin, even Dexter's famous triple-thick chocolate cake.

"Yog certainly fishes for menu items with a very large net." Lion thought, smiling to himself. The bardroid returned a second later, bearing his Dentarian Ripple. He grabbed it, took a sip, and then saw stars flash infront of his eyes for a second. The alcohol was almost unbearably strong.

"Good stuff." Lion said, as he took another sip.

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Jul 2nd, 2003, 02:16:35 PM
Jackson Had arrived late dressed in his normal red long sleeve shirt, brown pants and long military style boots. He had not opened his letter of invite until about fifteen minutes ago by mistake he had shuffled the letter in with other papers he was working on.

Jackson wasn't the normally the social type but he figured since his master had sent the invite it was best for him to arrive. He looked around at all the other people all seemed to be young and in the early stages of there Jedi membership. The only thing that distinguished Jackson as a padawan was his long padawan braid. He sat down at the table silently not speaking just watching everyone order.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 2nd, 2003, 03:59:50 PM
Jacali stifled a laugh towards Mylia's comment. She was glancing over her menu as well and was just deciding on a drink, when the older male Padawan walked in.

He had definitely caught her attention, braid and all. She nudged her roommate and briefly nodded towards him.

Though, she wasn't the most outspoken person in the world and he seemed kind of shy as well. Perhaps, their Master would introduce him to the rest of them and then it wouldn't be so hard for her to talk to him later.

Jacali took her attention back to the menu. "I think, I'll order Root Stew this time with a salad and..can't go without my Juma Juice. Sound familiar?" She asked Mylia with a grin.

They could've been sisters.

imported_Kanji
Jul 2nd, 2003, 05:45:31 PM
Kanji scanned the menu as the others did, stopping here and there to point something out to himself before continuing down the list. Just moments before sitting, Kanji had slid one of the chairs out and to another table so he could sit without hinderance.

Finally, he summoned one of the little metal tin-cans to place his order, "Hrm.. Macadamia crusted Mahi Mahi, Baby Bok Choy, Foressst Musssshroomsss & Sssaffron Basssil Sssauce with a tankard of ssssake. Thank'ee."

Lady Mylia
Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:17:49 PM
Mylia looked at the man, and smiled to Jacali. She then looked to the droid and nodded to Jacali. "I'll have the same, please." She smiled and looked around at the others, what a wonderful night this promised to be.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 3rd, 2003, 02:10:34 AM
“Jackson, good to see you,” Dasquian nodded.

“Everyone this is Jackson…” and the Knight went on to again point out the Padawans to the newly arrived apprentice. He then looked to the droid.

“I’ll have a Bantha Blaster and the Arcan omelet special.”

Lady Mylia
Jul 3rd, 2003, 05:05:19 AM
Mylia stood up and held out her hand to the newest arrival. "It's a pleasure, I'm Mylia. And this is my friend and roommate, Jacali." Mylia sat back down and smiled.

Jul 3rd, 2003, 09:43:50 AM
Jackson shook the woman’s hand with a smile. He wasn't the best when it came to introductions but he was happy that some initiated it some he wouldn't have to.

"Nice to meet you Mylia and Jacali. I'm Jackson as master Dasquian has already said."

Jackson bowed his head slightly too both the woman. As he looked around at the other guests before he went back to the menu.

"I'll have a Jawa Juice and a Rancor burger, Thanks."

After ordering Jackson went back at gazing at the group he came across some interesting faces. He had never really met any in this room until this day being he usually kept to himself. It seemed that Jacali the woman he had just met took a little bit of interest in him.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 3rd, 2003, 10:24:46 AM
Jacali just happened to look up at the same time Jackson did and their eyes met.

She gave him a shy smile and blushed slightly as the server droid reappeared and gave them their drinks.

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 3rd, 2003, 11:22:51 AM
Shanaria smiles and sits down at the table, and waves to Jackson..

"Hi Jackson!! Remember me? Shanaria... We Met here in the bar shortly afterr I showed up at the Jedi Order...."

Shanaria looks at all the other padawans at the table..

"And I Am VERY pleased to meet all of you..."

She turns to the droid and says..

"I'll have a peach cider and a Tossed Nerf Salad."

Shandri La
Jul 5th, 2003, 11:52:10 AM
"Hello Lord Jackson."

Shandri looks at her menu and then orders a vegitable stir-fry and a glass of orange juice.

Lady Mylia
Jul 5th, 2003, 08:06:42 PM
Mylia, not being shy speaks up first. "So, how long has everyone been here?" She was very anxious to get to know more about everyone.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 6th, 2003, 06:04:57 AM
Dasquian sat back and smiled, mostly just watching people. Although he was here to enjoy the evening, he had organized it for the others present.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 6th, 2003, 07:54:02 PM
Lion turned to answer Mylia's question, but noticed his master sitting back and just...watching. He leaned over to talk to him.

"So, Master, had anything fun happen while I've been chasing the Remnant around?" he asked.

Lady Mylia
Jul 6th, 2003, 08:58:05 PM
Mylia looked around at the quiet group, a bit suprised no one was answering. She shrugged. "I guess I'll start... I've only been here for a couple weeks. It's been great though, I'm already learning a lot. It's wonderful..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 7th, 2003, 01:11:14 AM
As if on cue, Jacali decided it was her turn. "I too, have been here only a few weeks." She looked at Dasquian. "But,what I've learned has been absolutely amazing...to say the least."

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 7th, 2003, 12:11:09 PM
Shanaria speaks up after Jacali....

"I've been here a few months... well... closer to half a year... well... Maybe longer... I had a bunch of training before I came here but, that was just basics, and tuning my mind powers so I could control them"

imported_Kanji
Jul 7th, 2003, 12:15:34 PM
Kanji chuckled lightly, "It sssseemsss ssssome of usss have more in common than we think, I asss well have been on the Ordersss groundsss for a breif period, it isss a wonder how Sssir Dasssquian hasss the time for everyone here."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 9th, 2003, 03:24:45 AM
Lion decided it was time to speak up.

"I've been at the Jedi Order for more than a year, now. Master Dasquian has been remarkably good at keeping up with my training."

Jul 9th, 2003, 12:39:38 PM
Jackson smiled at the little awkward moment him and Jacali had. Then heard a voice he had missed her when he looked over the other padawans. It was Shanaria Fabool he bowed his head in sign to show he was glad to see her but he still stayed silent. He again bowed his head to Shandri La as she said hello.

Jackson now felt it was his turn to speak what he should say he did not know. He had been part of the old order and now the new many things had changed even himself.

"I have been apart of this Jedi group for just of a year and over that time I was master less for awhile. I thought for sure I would turn back to my old ways and then Dasquin came along and he asked me to stay and fight my past. I have leaved two lives one involved being a Jedi of the old and then I broke away to follow my brother.

Now this is my second life a chance to fix what happened in the old. Most of you will not see me on the grounds or in the bar or in the normal training room for that matter. I keep for the most part to myself Dasquin is more a mentor to me then a teacher or a master. He lets me train as I choose with only a few guidelines to follow. Its because of him that I am still here and looking forward to being here for a long time."

Jackson sat back down and went back to his silence. Those words where from his heart the only place that could over power his mind enough to let him speak.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 9th, 2003, 08:22:04 PM
Jacali listened intently to what Jackson had to say and then raised an eyebrow as he sat back down. Well, that's no fun... She thought mildly as she glanced at her Master.

A wider smile crossed her features as she took a hold of her drink and held it to her lips.

Never under estimate the power of a woman...

She knew Dasquian heard that one, she couldn't help but let him.

Jacali almost laughed as she glanced at her Master and took a drink.

Shandri La
Jul 10th, 2003, 08:18:47 AM
Looking around at the others, she notices that they aren't speaking up now, so she stands and curtseys to everyone.

"I've lost track of how long I've been here, but I do have one thing to say. It is by far, the best time I've had in my whole life, and I will be sad if I were to have to leave my new life here."

Lady Mylia
Jul 11th, 2003, 06:21:14 AM
Mylia nodded to everyone as they took their turns speaking, she was happy everyone became talkitive. Everyone's experience here sounded exciting and great, and she couldn't wait to continue on with hers. She glanced to Jacali as the smile crossed her face, even though she couldn't "read" her thoughts, Mylia knew what she was thinking. It was something they picked up while sharing a room. A bit of a smirk crossed her face as she looked at Jacali, she was holding back a bit of laughter, too. She then turned her attention back to the group. "It seems everyone loves it here, I'm glad I am here to spend it with you all." A bit mushy yes, but honest and truthful.

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 14th, 2003, 12:56:41 PM
Shanaria smiles...

"I like it here..."

She gets a slightly sad look on her face

"But I miss my homeworld.... I just can't satand the fact that there is no place here where I can go and walk in a forest, or swim in a lake, or play in the sand on a beach... But I like the people here."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 14th, 2003, 02:12:40 PM
Jacali piped in. "I know the feelling, Shanaria. I miss Corellia as well, but there's nothing left for me there anymore, so I have adopted the Temple and all my 'new' acquintances as my family now. So, I hope to get to know each and everyone of you a lot better."

Jacali didn't mention her sister Kia, for the main reason she knew not where her older sister was. And for that matter, often worried about her. Pehaps, one day she would find her way back to Jacali.

Lady Mylia
Jul 14th, 2003, 08:16:28 PM
Mylia smiled at the two, unlike them, she knew no other place but Corusant. She loved the city life, and didn't know what she would do with out. She smiled to Jacali. She was happy that Jacali thought of her as family. "I'm sure you guys will be able to visit your homes again, sometime..."

Shandri La
Jul 15th, 2003, 08:23:36 AM
Shandri smiles weakly at the thought of going back home. The beautiful parks, the laughing children. No. When she goes back, she won't be allowed to see that.

"Yes, someday we all shall get to see our homes again. Some sooner then others. And all for different reasons."

Shandri says this with a hint of sadness in her voice. She alone out of all who are here, knows what is in store for her when she goes back home.

"So, what's everybodies favourite part about being here with the Jedi?

Mine is that I get to finally fulfill a childhood dream. And my Mother does not have to worry about not being able to keep her promise to me since she promised me that I would get to train to be a Jedi. Also, I'm meeting lots of new and interesting ppl that I'm considering to be my family as well. Each and every single one of you."

Shandri looks around at everybody at the table, letting her gaze rest upon them for a moment as she does this.

Lady Mylia
Jul 15th, 2003, 12:02:23 PM
Mylia nodded and answered after Shandri. "We are happy to meet you too." This was going to be a nice dinner, she thought, before she went on. "I, too, am fulfulling a childhood dream. I am following in the footsteps of my father. I really enjoy my training, it's fascinating. I love the people there, and I enjoy my roommate and the fun we have together. She glances over at Jacali with a smile. "I enjoy the lifestyle."

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 15th, 2003, 02:57:41 PM
The more people talk about home, talk about friends, the more Shanaria looks depresed... Though she doesn't say anything about it... her home may be a place she misses, but the topic right now brings a great sadness to her heart.

She answers Shandri's question, with only....

"My whole family are Jedi.... Not of the GJO, but Still Jedi."

imported_Kanji
Jul 15th, 2003, 06:15:25 PM
"Although it may ssssound unthoughful and dissssressspectful of my Ssssiresss," Kanji paused, wording his thoughts before continuing, "I would care not to follow in their sssstepsss. My ssssiresss were bloodthirsssty warriors, no concept of mercy or jussstice at all."

He frowned slightly, "My mosssst favored part of being with the Jedi isss that I can complete my own vow: Not to desssstroy, to sssslay, to usssse my ssskillsss in a ssssencelesssss ssslaughter.." He trailed off, heaving a small sigh. "Not the happiessst of ansssswersss, I apologize for sssso."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 15th, 2003, 10:14:39 PM
Lion thought for a second.

"My favorite part of being a Jedi is the ability to follow in my ancestor's footsteps. They weren't Jedi Knights, but they still upheld the peace in my homeworld's sector."

Lion paused for a second...he didn't suppose it was worth mentioning that his world was currently scattered around the sector in fragments...

"Anyways, it's definitely a change being in the Jedi order. Life on Caliban was so...well, pointless...not much drive to do anything there, unless you were in the military like my grandfather."

He finished and as he sat back, his force senses picked up a twinge of depression from Shanaria. It wasn't much, but as he watched her carefully the tiniest bit of a frown slipped onto her face. He decided not to press the matter...talking about home wasn't really easy for most people here.

Lady Mylia
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:36:37 AM
Mylia listened to everyone. A smile crossed her face. It was nice to be with a group of people who could talk openly and share their dreams with each other. Each passing moment Mylia liked the GJO more and more. She noticed some people weren't as thrilled about the sharing as she was, the nostalgic feel wasn't thrilling everyone. She decided to change the subject once more. "So, how is everyone's training going?" She looked over the Dasquian with a smile and wink.

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 16th, 2003, 11:52:46 AM
Everybody has the food they ordered show up at this point... Shanaria takes two bites out of her meal, then stands looking at the others...

"I'm sorry... I'm not feeling to well... I don't want to ruin other people's meal... I'll be back at my room if any body needs me."

Shanaria takes her meal over to the bar and gets them to pack it to go. Then as she walks past the table of her Master and his padawans, she forces a smile and waves.

"I'll see you all later.."

She then quickly turns and walks out of the B&G....Going to her room... (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30785)

Lady Mylia
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:18:52 PM
Mylia stood. "I'm sorry too, I'll be back though. Enjoy your meal." Mylia left her plate behind, and was planning on returning later.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 17th, 2003, 11:01:03 PM
Lion watched silently as Shanaria left, apparently upset, followed seconds later by Lady Mylia. Lady Mylia's departure was a bit less...flustered...Lion thought. When they were both gone, Lion turned back to the rest of the table.

"Um...is anybody sensing some conflict here, or are my force senses being obscured by the cheating Sabaac Players at Table 3?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 18th, 2003, 05:07:21 AM
Jacali raised an eyebrow as her roommate got up and left. "My sensing abilities aren't that in tune, Admiral. But, I can definitely tell something is not quite right. Perhaps, my roommate will be able to help."

Shandri La
Jul 19th, 2003, 09:32:13 AM
Shandri raises an eyebrow as Shanaria gets up and hurries out of the B&G, followed soon after by Mylia. She wishes that she knew what to do, but she can't think of anything so she just stays where she is, but remains silent while starting to eat her meal.

Lady Mylia
Aug 6th, 2003, 06:00:47 PM
A while later...

Mylia makes her way back into the B&G with a wide smile. "Hello again everyone... how was dinner.?" It seemed as if everyone was finishing up their meals and were just chatting.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 7th, 2003, 08:10:01 PM
Lion smiled, patted his stomach, and smacked his lips.

"Lady Mylia, dinner was good enough that I probably won't stir til' 2 pm tomorrow...nobody wake me for anything short of a Death Star rolling into Coruscant space."

He looked at Lady Mylia.

"Had a good time, wherever it was you disappeared to?" he said, half-joking.

Lady Mylia
Aug 7th, 2003, 08:46:25 PM
Mylia half smiled at Lion; she had never told anyone but Jacali about her "title" and wondered how he knew. Even though anything is possible with Force powers, she would have to find out how he knew about her--but at a later time. "I'm glad you enjoyed dinner. I had a very good time, strangely." She turned her semi smile into a full smile.

Shandri La
Aug 8th, 2003, 10:39:29 AM
"Welcome back Lady Mylia. I'm glad to hear that you had a good time."

Shandri takes the last bite of her dinner before setting her fork down.

"Do you know if Lady Shanaria is alright?"

Lady Mylia
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:27:52 PM
Mylia nodded. "Oh yes, she's fine." She sighed with relief inside her head, good. No one knew her true title, they were just being curtious.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 8th, 2003, 04:51:57 PM
"I had your dinner wrapped, I hope that was alright, Mylia." Jacali added as her roommate sat down.

Shandri La
Aug 9th, 2003, 09:00:07 AM
Shandri smiles as she hears that Shanaria is alright.

"I'm glad to hear that Lady Shanaria is doing fine. I got rather worried when she suddenly got up and left."

Lady Mylia
Aug 9th, 2003, 09:45:26 PM
Mylia smiled and took her seat next to Jacali. She placed her hand on her wrapped food. "Thanks, that's perfect!" <iMylia then looked to Shandri.[/i] "I know, I was worried too. I am glad she's doing well."

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:48:12 AM
Lion was about to dig into dessert when his comlink gave a single beep. He frowned. That beep was only used when certain people used his personal frequency. Very few people knew that number, among them General Tohmahawk, Grand Inquisitor Akima, Intelligence Agent 'Rayne', and President Organa Solo. If any of those people were calling, it usually meant trouble.

He excused himself from the table for a second, apologizing for leaving his dessert unattended. He headed to a private commlink booth in the corner and plugged in his commlink. Text scrolled across the comm-booth's screen, and as Lion had suspected, it was trouble.

Encryption Code: Black (LEVEL 10, MAXIMUM PEACE-TIME ENCRYPT)
Importance: URGENT (Code ONICRON initiated, bypassing security checks)
Sender: Agent 'Rayne', (MILRECID 034-6684-0497)
Recipients: Agents 'Pyro', 'Cypher', 'Jubilee', 'Beowulf'; Lord Admiral Lion El' Jonson (MILRECID 002-2958-0037, CODENAME 'Dragon'); Grand Inquisitor Akima Yamagi (MILRECID 005-2496-0346, CODENAME 'SILENCER')
Subject: Remnant Fleet Movements

MESSAGE FOLLOWS:

Admiral El' Jonson, we've got serious problems, sir. In the last 48 hours, shore-leave has been cancelled for all remnant fleet personnel in Corvis and Hibraxi systems. Shuttles have began transporting officers to the major spacedocks in orbit. Serious activity has been witnessed at both Bastion and Fazalur. Fusion cores are undergoing pre-flight checks, fusion reactors are being brought to power.

In addition, Admiral Kraken was spotted boarding his Star Destroyer above Bastion. Admiral Desaria has cancelled all of his meetings for the next 7 days, and several communiques have been detected between him and his command ship. Attempts to decode communiques have been unsuccessful.

In total, 14 Imperator Mk.II Star Destroyers and their respective battlegroups have been confirmed to be coming to readiness. That's in excess of 100 capital ships, Admiral. We need whatever you can muster out here as soon as possible. Similiar communiques have gone out to Sector Commanders and the Inner Council.

My team and I will continue to compile data on remnant fleet readiness. Agent Rayne out.

Lion sighed and lightly punched the wall, achieving nothing but his knuckles stinging. He swore. This was indeed bad news, if Agent Rayne had felt compulsed to inform the Inner Council. He swore again and got up from the booth, walking back over to the table where his fellow trainee's were waiting.

"My friends, I fear something has come up that requires my immediate attention. Master Dasquian, I'm sorry, but I must leave."

Dasquian merely nodded, but Lion was aware as Dasquian brushed his mind with the force, and a second later followed up with a telepathic message.

"What is it, Lion? Something has alarmed you."

Lion nodded and returned with a telepathic message of his own.

"Admiral Desaria, or possibly Admiral Kraken, is gearing up for a major bit of trouble. The equivalent of 3 sector fleets has begun mobilization. That's in excess of 100 capital ships, and that number increases each day. Agent Rayne transmitted the message. I believe you met her once, in the recruitment center. This is possibly the most serious thing that's happened in months. She's informed High Command, Sector Command, the Inner Council, the Inquisition, Intelligence...the whole nine yards. She even managed to bring Ackbar and Bel Iblis out of retirement for a while. Looks like I'm gonna have a job on my hands, Master. My fleet leaves in 36 hours, followed by the 2nd and 4th taskforces. Admiral Ackbar and General Bel Iblis are rendevouzing with a Mon Calamarin fleet and a Corellian fleet, respectively. I'm sorry I must leave on such short notice."

Taking one sad look at the untouched ice-cream on his plate, he bowed to the table and then exited the Bar & Grill, digging out his commlink. He had a fleet to get ready.

Lady Mylia
Aug 14th, 2003, 01:14:16 PM
Mylia watched as Lion left, she could tell that something was the matter, but she knew she wouldn't find out what it was. She smiled and waved to him as he left and looked at the rest of the table as she began unwrap her food and poke at it. "So..." She mumbled.

Aug 19th, 2003, 10:38:00 PM
Jackson nodded to lion as he left to attend to his business. He then looked back in Jacali direction she had seem to quickly lose interest in him. That was life though he had to deal with it.

Jackson Finished his meal and then stood up and looked over the group one more time his stare lingered on Jacali for only a moment. He held a mundane smile on his face a bit on the depressed side.

"Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen but the hour gets late and I have allot of work to do yet this night so I must be going. It was great meeting you all. Especially you Jacali and Mylia, Maybe I'll catch all of you some other time when I'm out and about."\

Jackson turned and began to exit.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 20th, 2003, 11:53:57 AM
Jacali quiskly excused herself as he left and followed him out the door. "Umm, excuse me, Jackson?"

Aug 20th, 2003, 01:14:30 PM
Jackson turned his head slightly to catch Jacali in the corner of his eye. He turned fully around with a small smile on his face. He hadn't expected this but it was a good surprise. He looked at the beautiful woman for a moment before answering.

"Yes Jacali, What can I do for you?"

Lady Mylia
Aug 20th, 2003, 01:32:35 PM
Mylia waved bye to Jackson, smiling as she did so. She watched as Jacali got up, and smiled and then turned her attention back to the table.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 20th, 2003, 01:56:43 PM
"Well, as I was listening to your story back, there it rather...interested me. You talk of this being your second life, I'd like to know more...that is if you would be willing to talk to me about it. Perhaps, tomorrow night back here over dinner?" Smiling as she spoke.

Aug 21st, 2003, 11:38:02 PM
Jackson was surprised did Jacali just ask him out on a date. This wasn't normal most people just over looked the quit one with a weird past but this lady seemed very interested. Jackson was very interested in her as well but he didn't express it very well.

"Yes I would love to very as well as discuss your past."

He was clumsy when it came to this and sweet was running. He tried to stay calm but this was all new.

"How does tomorrow at seven sound?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 22nd, 2003, 07:44:40 AM
"It sounds great, tomorrow at seven it is then." She replied beaming. She couldn't believe he agreed after all he said back in the bar and grill about being basically a loner. "I'll see you then."