PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 28th, 2003, 11:03:46 PM
Well he is becoming a pain in that CA thread I think he is doing mostly out of spite, I think its best to just shut up about it, unless he does it again, you can't win an argument with him. About closing the thread that rule has only implied to OC right? It has never been done in Boxoffice that I am aware of, but at the same time we have never really had problems with swaring there either.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 28th, 2003, 11:42:07 PM
I was under the impression what was good for the goose was good for the gander. In other words: board wide policy.

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 29th, 2003, 02:06:21 AM
Well its never been a problem in Box office so that is probably why it has never come up Dizzy is just a prick if that thread closes it will be because of him.

ReaperFett
Jun 29th, 2003, 07:26:18 AM
I'd rather we deleted all the relevent posts and just carried it on though. It just seems unfair that if one person swears, the thread is shut for everyone, especially as he only said it because he did the time before.

imported_Eve
Jun 29th, 2003, 10:56:31 AM
As long as you can say we've treated everyone else that way, I'm for it. I'll send him a PM warning, if anyone wants - or the BO mods can.

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 29th, 2003, 12:07:07 PM
That is good idea, delete Dizzy's post where he used those words, and from now maybe we should do that with anybody who acts like Dizzy in a thread, I think its better than closing the thread.

TheHolo.Net
Jun 29th, 2003, 12:47:40 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Master Carr
That is good idea, delete Dizzy's post where he used those words, and from now maybe we should do that with anybody who acts like Dizzy in a thread, I think its better than closing the thread. But that is not the policy, nor is it the way its been done before.

Shawn
Jun 29th, 2003, 01:44:17 PM
I already closed the thread: Not just because Dizzy kept on swearing, but because the thread had already been derailed completely off-topic.

imported_Eve
Jun 29th, 2003, 03:08:06 PM
This is consistent.