PDA

View Full Version : The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything (open)

Zeke
Jun 28th, 2003, 08:26:45 PM
We are the pirates who don't do anything
We just stay at home and lie around
And if you ask us to do anything
We'll just tell you...we don't do anything

It's a lazy, lazy day on board the Happy Child. It's so lethargic on board that the galley missed breakfast AND lunch, the bridge is devoid of crew, and the auto pilot has been turned on for the first time since the ship's acquisition. Zeke's card board box has been set atop a rolling cart, and the Jedi Knight is rolling lazily about, chased by the aggravated questions of the passengers.

"There's no food! What happened to three meals a day? DO SOMETHING!"

Zeke yawns his response as he trundles around the corner.

"We don't do anything."

Cizerack Hunter Forces
Jun 29th, 2003, 12:44:09 AM
The Lazy Child was being shadowed.

A few million kilometers away, The Korri battlegalleon Saija'Iro'Iro' prowled behind a nearby planetoid. It had been leap-frogging behind the mass shadows of stellar bodies for hours now, keeping a healthy distance behind Zeke's ship. The Lazy Child was suspected of being a pirate vessel, and the Cizerack were infamous throughout the galaxy for brutally quashing such marauders. Onboard the warship, a young captain peered eagerly through a viewscreen.

"Majintajin courrrssse." She nearly whispered, ears slung back as an emotional sign of her aggressive mood. With a gesture of her hand, a subordinate officer cut power to all non-essential systems. Lights on the bridge dimmed, and all tell-tale power signatures were reduced, making the Saija'Iro'Iro' much more difficult to detect, and allowing the ship to close distance.

Captain Aijakaarri was eager for an attack. She had been captain of her ship for six months, and was ready to prove herself to the Naval Academy by wetting her claws on pirates' blood. The Lucky Child was looking more and more to be her golden opportunity.

May Peris
Jun 29th, 2003, 02:36:53 PM
May leans over the push cart's handle and stares down into the box with a heavy sigh.

"Zeke, you're a Jedi! Make somethin' fun happen!"

Zeke simply mimics her sigh with a stretch and lazy shrug.

"I wish something would happen. Dad's asleep and no one else is up to anything cool. I haven't seen a ship so lethargic since I stowed on board a cruise ship that one time."