PDA

View Full Version : OOC: I'm hungry (Kraken)

Wargrave
Jun 28th, 2003, 05:07:11 PM
::As he was being eletrocuted, Obelisk threw his lightsaber into the air. Although this exposed him to more of the Dark Master's lightning, it only lasted a few seconds, as with a great groaning sound, the severed catwalk came down in between him, and the Dark Master. Retreiving his lightsaber, Obelisk lifted a hand to his face, which was charred black on one side by the lightning. Not wishing to further this fight, Obelisk let the force flow through his legs, then ran, out into the night.

I'd PM you but hte last PM you sent, you never responded to.

Item 1: You could just catch the lightning on his saber blade, but I guess you didn't know that. Even then, parts of it would get to you.

Item 2: When you are being eletrocuted, you do not have control over your muscles. The electricity causes them to spasm wildly. So a controlled throw like that isn't possible, plus, if it were a blind throw, it might just catch part of the catwalk (or building). Remember, Luke spasmed majorly when Palpatine electrocuted him.

Item 3: When you are finished being electrocuted, you have permission to flop down to the ground and recover. Not do wind sprints.

If you could edit your previous post, I'd appreciate it.

Also...in your last post...

How the devil can you carry a flamethrower, yslamiri, and rocket launcher in the same hand? Even the Punisher couldn't do that.

ReaperFett
Jun 28th, 2003, 05:19:30 PM
Just a little point here. Isn't finishing your post using lightning or whatever a little unfair? I mean, Luke Skywalker couldnt escape it, but everyone else is expected to?

Not a jab at you, this happens a lot and it never seems fair IMO.

Park Kraken
Jun 28th, 2003, 07:31:08 PM
Ummm, okay, I will edit the post accordingly, providing you would let me stagger out of the hangar. I would be pretty badly burned at this point, and I do wanna bring in my other toys.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 28th, 2003, 09:26:27 PM
btw Obelisk reminds me of Asterix and Obelisk, and so I picture him as a huge fat guy with a little tiny helmet on his head. :D

SORRY I don't mean to derail the topic but I HAD to say it. ^_^;

Park Kraken
Jun 28th, 2003, 09:39:40 PM
Obelisk the Tormentor? I sacrafice Wargrave and Fett to destroy Lilaena.

Umm, I'm carrying most of that stuff on my back.

Wargrave
Jun 28th, 2003, 09:43:16 PM
A pair of DL-11 Blaster pistols, a Flamethrower, and a Nutrient Cage that held two Ysalamiri were the items he needed this time. Blind to the force, and weighed down a little, but still well and able to fight, Obelisk started back into the building, but then stopped....Oops, forgot to bring my Merr-Sonn Portable Missile Launcher.

You carry all that on your back?

*scratches head*

is that even possible?

EDIT- I do appreciate saying, "Blind to the Force and weighted down" but I think everything is a bit bulky to be on your own back.

And're you sure you're gonna need that flamethrower?

Park Kraken
Jun 28th, 2003, 09:51:13 PM
Hmm, I think I'll get rid of the blasters, but I want everything else. *Smirks* Lightsabers don't deflect flames real well.......

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jun 28th, 2003, 09:51:21 PM
oi vie....ya don't need all that and the ysamliri(sp?) will slow us all down so not really a fair thing to bring in, just fight like normal fighter, geez.....or Videl attacks you next and that ain't gonna be pretty....:D

Makoto Neo
Jun 28th, 2003, 09:53:51 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Kraken
Hmm, I think I'll get rid of the blasters, but I want everything else. *Smirks* Lightsabers don't deflect flames real well.......

And one little nip to the tank and your rump is roast. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 28th, 2003, 09:55:01 PM
Oy he can have it if he wants. Just makes him real heavy and hard to throw around. Also, hard to walk about, but if he's got strong legs and does his deep knee bends he'll do ok...sort of... ^_^;

Also, do we need two threads about the same RP? o_O

Park Kraken
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:08:23 PM
Remeber, Ysalamiri, and my Flamethrower makes getting to the tanks pretty difficult. And besides, I plan to use up all the fuel pretty quickly.

Park Kraken
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:09:49 PM
okay, fine, Videl attacks me, I think you are the only one who HASN'T. I hate it when people gang up.

Charley
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:10:04 PM
Thats precisely what I was thinking.

(in response to LD, not Kraken)

Park Kraken
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:12:10 PM
o_O Care to elaborate, Charley?

Lord Vali
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:14:43 PM
I havent attacked you.

But if you walk into a room of force users with ysalamiri on your back, and more weapons than...well

needless to say, yur gonna be causing a huge disturbance, and more than a few ppl will most likely come after you.

Keep in mind, the object of the thread isnt to 'win'.

Pilot Akito
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:49:49 PM
At the same time Kraken, there is no need to act like a manic when people gang up on you. It just means that you have a small problem. One that I have seen fixed before, in many peoples cases. So I hear you have a dark Jedi/Sith character, go join either the TSO or THB. I think that I'd rather think it wise for someone to show you the way, rather then beat you down like this.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 29th, 2003, 04:21:21 AM
aargh people post in turn :\

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 29th, 2003, 11:29:04 AM
aye ... I have been left in the dust because I haven't been able to post and when I do.. there are many post to read |I

Park Kraken
Jun 29th, 2003, 01:21:21 PM
What is turn? I am like, in my own little battleground with Wargrave, Jade, Neo, Ki-Ado, and someone else. I believe you all were still fighting the lizards?

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 29th, 2003, 01:22:37 PM
It's just polite to let other people post before you go responding to whats going on with you - that way a million things don't happen before one person gets the chance to reply to something. Not everyone can be on all hours of the day posting.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 29th, 2003, 01:22:43 PM
Turn is when people are cosiderate of others and post in a sequence

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 29th, 2003, 01:23:33 PM
I truly don't feel like sifting through like 20 more posts or more after my own. I've been left behind, though I know Makoto has waited patiently.

(Andraq here. )