PDA

View Full Version : A little Note

OW outcast
Jun 28th, 2003, 11:11:43 AM
I just want to inform you all on my character Gerbo Lang and your vampire storyline. My orignal plan was to have him follow trough with the plan but from current events mainly getting banned from the shrine my character Gerbo will no longer be involved in threads with shrine members. Until the shrine makes some changes in how they go about things. I highly doubt that will happen.

I'm truelly sorry for this and if i could make it up to you I would. So I sugguest ether we forget gerbo's involvement or you guys can say he skipped out on you and not trust him forever its up to you i guess.

Thanks for listening.

DarthHERA
Jun 29th, 2003, 01:41:42 PM
I thought the plan for Gerbo was simply for him to teach Hera the Vampyric tongue. I dont see how this would need to change.

(You got banned - I thought you left..?)

Brielle Acaana
Jun 29th, 2003, 02:52:42 PM
Ditto. I dont see what needs to change about that, dear. Gerbo is still welcome to hang out here :)

OW outcast
Jun 30th, 2003, 08:42:30 AM
Originally posted by DarthHERA
I thought the plan for Gerbo was simply for him to teach Hera the Vampyric tongue. I dont see how this would need to change.

(You got banned - I thought you left..?)

Well I guess Icould do that start teaching you that, only problem I have is desiding what type I want to teach you. Krv is probably the easest. Although you probably want to learn the tongue the shrine uses in which case its all fake made up words that mean absulualy nothing.

Just so you know thats the truth not a flameat the shrine, there vampire launguage doesn't mean anything they just make it up when they feel like using it but i'll teach you Krv if you like. which is a real vampire language.

To answer your other question I got banned because before I left I accused Pandora of Godmoding and other members of the shrine as well of doing soin my final thread there. They called it flaming and banned me but I have no regrets I glad to be rid of that place to tell you the truth.

DarthHERA
Jun 30th, 2003, 07:48:55 PM
Well, I dont need to learn the "real" Vamp language..I mean, its just for a story after all. And it is to do with the Saurron and also the Shrine storyline that Hera wants to learn it.

On a side note -

I understand you have some personal issues with the Shrine and I know you arent trying to belabour this point. AND I know you are just answering my question about the banning. So I think the Shrine topic is done here.

Just FYI - I myself have a character at the shrine, as does another member of SFF. But that is not the reason I dont want to have more posts about this.

I am all for constructive discussion and questions/queries etc people might have, but if anyone wants to piss and moan about players or a group - find another place to do it.

OW outcast
Jul 1st, 2003, 09:04:20 AM
No problem I can handle not moaning about I'm over it. Also sorry if I offend any shrine members with my pervious statement, I didn't mean too. I have nothing against the shrine as community just a few select members who I will not name. So Hera you don't have to worry about me pissing and moaning. :)

Now on to other matters its to the shrine version of Vampire you want to learn well I can try to teach IC it will be extremely diffcult do to the fact that the words are basically made up as you go there is no meaning behind them. So if you want to learn that hera i can attempt to teach you IC I won't garentee it will be all that easy to post to.

DarthHERA
Jul 1st, 2003, 02:16:22 PM
Yes, I understand what you mean, so you wont actually have to teach me words. We will just do some threads where we state you are/have been teaching me. That kinda thing.

I should talk to Alana about this to, see if there are any specifics I should know about the Shrine-speak from their side of things.

:)

OW outcast
Jul 1st, 2003, 02:24:43 PM
:lol shes the one who told me they where made up before we where mad at each other but if you must. :)

And yes basically the threads will just like you said.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 1st, 2003, 08:49:06 PM
:shakefist

If I catch you pissing anywhere....you'll clean it up. mister!! :mad

:p

OW outcast
Jul 2nd, 2003, 10:42:03 AM
what This isn't the van derveld castle I can't piss where I choose? :D

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:02:04 PM
Dont make me hose ya down!! *would use Vega's hose ;)

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 3rd, 2003, 02:44:15 AM
>_<

DarthHERA
Jul 3rd, 2003, 05:57:58 PM
o_O

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 3rd, 2003, 07:49:04 PM
...err..........nevermind :o

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 4th, 2003, 12:18:23 PM
Damnit woman, I'm not a MACHINE :shakefist

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 4th, 2003, 02:59:47 PM
[KindergarteneCop] Our Mother says our Father is a real sex machine! [/KindergartenCop] :D