PDA

View Full Version : Well.....

Garen Selore
Jun 27th, 2003, 12:02:20 AM
I'M BACK!!! :)

It takes more than a Car, 2 blocks worth of pavment, and 5 hours in brain surgery to keep me down... The doctors have given me 2 hours a day max of looking at a lighted a screen, weather it is my computer or the TV(computer will get most of my two hours), I only get two hours a day. If I spend more than a half an hour at a time, I have to spend an hour in total darkness to compansate... But I'm back and ready to get on to my jedi training, and stuff (Only 2 threads Max right now). But don't expect me to be Really quick to respond to the threads... But.... I'M BACK!!!

imported_Grev Drasen
Jun 27th, 2003, 12:04:57 AM
Welcome back, glad to see it all worked out for you

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jun 27th, 2003, 12:34:28 AM
Welcome back, good to see ya back again :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 27th, 2003, 01:57:12 AM
:wave hello again

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 27th, 2003, 03:56:08 AM
*gentle huggles* Sooo glad to see you back! And typing better than the newbies already!! :D

You take care of yourself, ok? Or I'll drive up there and help Mitara tie you down.

Denali Gue
Jun 27th, 2003, 06:58:10 AM
Great to see you back, Garen! :D

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2003, 08:12:27 AM
*tacklehuggles Garen*

I'm so glad to see you back, even if it's only two threads max. I've been so worried about you lately.

*huggles Garen again*

Kariss
Jun 27th, 2003, 08:55:50 AM
*hugs* glad to see you are doing so well. :D

Garen Selore
Jun 27th, 2003, 09:30:09 AM
It's nice to see everybody again...

LD: There must be some REALLY bad typing Newbies if I can type better with one hand and Recovering from brain surgery.... Last time I was on I was just trying to minimize the amount of word I had to type so thats why it was choppy last time. And Mitara is doing a good job at keeping me tied up... So I don't think you will need to come up here.

I now have full movement of my right hand/arm, without it hurting, and my left side will be comming out of the cast in about 1-2 weeks. It still hurts a bit to move my neck but only as if I just has a constant kinck in it.

*Sings "I'm Alright" and dances like the gopher from Caddy Shack*

Wargrave
Jun 27th, 2003, 09:45:31 AM
wb, glad you came out all right. :)

Droo
Jun 27th, 2003, 09:48:58 AM
Welcome back. :)

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 27th, 2003, 11:16:27 AM
There must be some REALLY bad typing Newbies if I can type better with one hand and Recovering from brain surgery

Yes. Yes, there are.

But seriously, welcome back! You take it easy, man.

AmazonBabe
Jun 27th, 2003, 02:30:15 PM
GAREN!!! :crack

:: Refrains from hugging him to tightly for fear of breaking him. ::

So wonderful to see you back here at the boards! You let me know when you're feeling up to doing anything RP wise. But no over-doing it, ya hear? :)

Park Kraken
Jun 27th, 2003, 03:05:42 PM
WB, Garen. You are a true example of a Survivor. I wish I had a million dollars to give to you!

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2003, 04:23:12 PM
This reminds me, I owe someone some pics and a sig.

:: Any excuse to watch TTT again.... ::

Pilot Akito
Jun 27th, 2003, 10:40:26 PM
Welcome Back!

Sene Unty
Jun 28th, 2003, 12:09:20 AM
Welcome back...I am glad to see that you are alright

Garen Selore
Jun 28th, 2003, 09:56:52 PM
AB: Well... I'm ready to get back to things... Just start a training thread for me and I will post when ever I can.... (Please PM me a link)

I'm Really glad to be back here.... I was having weird dreams about people here when I was knocked out with drugs for the surgery and the days they kept me out afterwards...

Yes I felt like I was actauly in a world where a properly used frying pan is more damaging than a lightsaber. Where Jedi wrestle with sith in mud pits. Where girls kidnap elf boys, and get little complaining back from them.... Where blue girls show off their bodies....(Wonders why Ryla had no pants :\ ).... It was kinda a neat dream...

I guess that just goes to show How much I like this place...

Park Kraken
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:06:06 PM
Man, check out the addicted thread.

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 29th, 2003, 12:43:04 AM
Some day, perhaps, you will learn the secrets. :D

Good to see you're back. I personally know how incredibly demoralizing it is to stay in the hospital for any long amount of time. You enjoy being out, y'hear?

Garen Selore
Jun 29th, 2003, 06:09:22 AM
I will enjoy being free of the sterilazed Hell-Hole... But Come on Ryla Why did you not have any pants?

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 29th, 2003, 10:43:08 AM
It's a long story, involving the imbibing of the sacred liquor (Jedi Toilet Duck) and a shady character named Nupraptor. :)