PDA

View Full Version : A Long Awaited Reunion (Xazor, closed)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jun 26th, 2003, 09:08:06 PM
Master Yoghurts Bar & Grill; one of the planet's most popular restaurants. During the day it was a tranquil and relaxing cafe, but as the suns go down, the attendance goes up. It becomes a thriving nightclub swarming with people from every walk of life you could possibly imagine. Fortunately, the evening was still hours away. Ki-Adi wasn't much of a nightclub person anyway.

As the Jedi Knight passed through the tavern entrance, a sense of familiarity came over him almost instantly. He'd had more memories in there than most. Some good, and some, well, not so good. Anywhere from his promotion party to a relentless brawl with Dark Jedi, just about every minute he had ever spent in there seemed to be passing through his mind all at once. He grinned, reminiscing some of those times.

He began gazing around the semi-crowded bar, hoping he might spot someone he knew. He still didn't understand why he did this. Every Jedi made the effort to get to know all of their colleagues, and at least one Jedi was in Yoghurt's at any given time.

The statistics proved, as always, to be correct. It didn't take Ki-Adi long to notice a very familiar blonde sitting off towards his right. She was by herself, and apparently still unaware of his presence. He wasted no time in winding his way through the tables and directly towards hers.

"Xazor."

He gave a broad, warm smile, almost as if he had just discovered a well in the Tattooine outskirts.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 28th, 2003, 12:08:03 PM
The Jedi Knight's head turned at the sound of her name. Her bright cyan blue eyes came to rest upon a face she was not expecting and immediatly, a grin appeared upon her lips. "Kindo!" She called out and nearly jumped out of her seat. In a matter of seconds she gaped the distance between them and wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him tightly.

She continued smiling, continuing to hold him close to her for what seemed like several minutes -- but it was nothing compared to the time they had been separated. "My heart is full of joy to see you again, my friend!" She exclaimed, pulling away from him to look into his eyes. The silver coins woven into her waist length blonde Garou Warrior Braids clanged together softly against her white robes. The woman had changed a lot in his absence, and they had a lot to catch up on.

"Please -- sit with me!" The Knight motioned to her booth before taking his hand and walking toward the table by the window. "It has been far too long, I have missed you." She said softly, waiting for him to sit before she did.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jun 28th, 2003, 02:07:21 PM
"And I you."

Ki-Adi smiled brightly, and had kept that genuine smile for minutes now. The feeling of seeing a beloved friend after so long gave him an indescribable joy. Among the great number of friends he had at the Order, she was, by far, one of the best. Something about her smile never failed to lift his spirits, and there was something so loving about the firm hug she embraced him with.

"You're right. It has definitely been too long."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 30th, 2003, 01:29:15 PM
Xazor smiled gently and waited for her friend to sit before she did. Upon doing so, the Knight eyed Ki-Adi quietly. "What kept you from this place so long? I heard you returned to your homeworld -- did you achieve what you wished there?" She questioned softly.

In truth, the woman had heard nothing of his journey and was quite curious about it. She had so much to tell him in return but decided to be patient and wait until he told his tale.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 3rd, 2003, 10:49:18 PM
"Serenno fell under the threat of an illegal organization that wished to take over the political system. They said that if their negotiations weren't met, they would begin bombing the planet's major cities one by one. They couldn't let that happen, so I was summoned once more to come and save the day."

Ki-Adi gave a light chuckle.

"To make a long story short, we were able to stop them in their tracks after months of military action. Everything is where it needs to be, and now I'm back home, where I need to be."

He returned Xazor's kind-hearted smile with one of his own. Nothing could compare to the feeling of returning home. As the old saying went, home is where the heart is.

"Enough about me. What all has gone with you ever since?"