PDA

View Full Version : Good morning Council Members!

Zeke
Jun 26th, 2003, 08:38:20 PM
I apologize if I sound short or bad tempered, but Inu is STILL waiting on his recruitment, and as it seems I need the whole Council to decide on this, I'd like to request that you guys make one as quickly as you can. I'm going bonkers right now, as I'm becoming increasingly fed up with every other character I play, and would like very much for this important event to finish up so I can drag Inu off the shelves and get a breath of fresh air. Here is the link for you:

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28811

Please do this as quickly as you can, I would appreciate it more than you could guess.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 27th, 2003, 02:02:00 AM
;; thought AB and Anbira were dealing with it in Inu's room ?? ;;

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 27th, 2003, 02:22:39 PM
:: cuts and pastes Veggerz response here ::

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 27th, 2003, 02:23:32 PM
I mean I would feel a bit awkward all of us walking into your room :mneh

Zeke
Jun 27th, 2003, 09:18:26 PM
I dunno! I PMed AB over my aggravation and she recommended I post here about it!

Figrin D'an
Jun 27th, 2003, 11:27:07 PM
Having two council members involved in the thread seems to be sufficient... more would be a bit jumbled, as has been said.

Honestly... if you aren't happy with the speed at which it is progressing, you'll have to either politely nudge/bribe AB and Anbira to finish it, or specifically request, say, two additional council members enter the thread and move it forward.

Being your thread... it's your choice to make.

Zeke
Jun 28th, 2003, 08:23:13 AM
I went to kick AB and she told me to make a post...and Charley's out of town, so any form of kick to him is impossible...okay...guess I'll go kick AB again then...|I