PDA

View Full Version : well

Jason Dreggs
Jun 26th, 2003, 08:27:23 AM
I suggest you revoke my access to the hidden forum. I'm through with fighting you guys you don't listen worth <smallfont color=#C488C4>-Censored-</smallfont> and yes that is a flame at the whole of mod here. I'm through with your community, I'll still be around SWfans and for those vampires I I'm still on good terms with or is on good terms with me I will still rp with.

I should give you taste of your own medcine and say that the shrine storyline doesn't exist and all the shrine is a bunch of vampire want to bes But thats not who I am.

Oh yes and one more thing if you try to push the line since I left i can't hold the shrine storyline in my bio. I tell you what you don't own the rights to my character or his experiences so don't even try to say you do. Hell you don't own the rights to most of the crap you say you do here. Its a bunch of mofo control on yuor part and if you continue you ain't gonna have a board to worry about.

Good bye goodluck I guess
Gerbo lang
Jason dreggs
Signing out for good.

Lord Soth
Jun 26th, 2003, 03:29:17 PM
Spill'en the bean's as usual...Go Gurbo! lol

Hell you don't own the rights to most of the crap you say you do here. Its a bunch of mofo control on yuor part and if you continue you ain't gonna have a board to worry about.

A good motive...lol

Navaria Tarkin
SWFans.Net Moderator

Style: AOTC - Geonosis
Local Time: 04:04 PM
Reply | Edit | Quote
06-16-03 07:00 PM
Post #116

I said almost word for word. Mother of all Vampires and her name and picture is almost word for word IMO. Didnt say it was completely.

And actually, since that stuff is copyrighted by Anne Rice herself, names and pictures like that shouldnt be used.

Darren's revelation to us last night...

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM ANNE ON "FAN FICTION"
Anne has posted the following message regarding fan fiction: "I do not allow fan fiction. The characters are copyrighted. It upsets me terribly to even think about fan fiction with my characters. I advise my readers to write your own original stories with your own characters. It is absolutely essential that you respect my wishes."

This quote is straight from her website. I will avoid posting links, and I HIGHLY discourage anyone else to link from anywhere on swfans to anywhere on Anne Rice's website for the simple fact that it could lead to the webmaster backtracking to Fans, and the Shrine.

Won't have a board to worry about...Hurmm,...Look's to me like some of the Meras crew have been busy little bee's lately...lol And then you all wonder why I'm leaving RP here?