PDA

View Full Version : Things that Bug me.......

Park Kraken
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:42:55 PM
#1: How many posts have I made so far? I see where some people have counters, and that I don't. I wouldn't mind having one.
#2: What are the stars below the name in the sidebox? How do you attain more of them?
#3: Why can't I have a large character? Can I at least have a wookie for a char?

Just some little questions that have been nagging at me as of late..........:mad >_< o_O :rolleyes

Salem Ave
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:53:08 PM
#1: How many posts have I made so far? I see where some people have counters, and that I don't. I wouldn't mind having one

everyone has one. it's in your profile, and on some style sets, at certain boards, it shows.

#2: What are the stars below the name in the sidebox? How do you attain more of them?

1-3 are for normal posters, increasing with post count. 4 is a mod, 5 is an admin.

#3: Why can't I have a large character? Can I at least have a wookie for a char?

you can, providing its not some ridiculously large unrealistic powerful man crushing hellbeast

Pilot Akito
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:57:10 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Kraken
#1: How many posts have I made so far? I see where some people have counters, and that I don't. I wouldn't mind having one.

Just some little questions that have been nagging at me as of late..........:mad >_< o_O :rolleyes
1)Most don't care because post count does not equal anything except post count.
2)Stars are good in soup!
3)You can have a 50 foot tall big foot given you don't Godmode him as being a 50 foot big foot.

Park Kraken
Jun 26th, 2003, 04:32:26 PM
GodMode? I was just describing my character!!!