PDA

View Full Version : ...? (open)

Ahron Harresh
Jun 25th, 2003, 07:54:13 PM
Ahron ducks low, stepping over the threshold and into the Jedi bar without scraping his head or the blade of his weapon against the top of the door. Inside a guard smiled politely, taking the halberd firmly in his grasp.

"You'll have to leave that with me, sir."

Ahron blinks with surprise and pulls it back toward himself, but the guard will not be daunted by this eight foot giant of a man. He yanks back the other way, and a small tug of war ensues; the guard looking frustrated, the newcomer looking...well...WTF'ed. At last the guard wrenches it away, sending a huffy "You'll get it back when you leave" after the giant as he walks in, looking quite lost without the weapon in hand, and looks for a seat, scanning over all the empty chairs as if he hadn't seen them.

Finally he stomps over toward the bar and lowers himself precariously onto a stool, as if it were going to come out from under him at any moment.

"Can I get'cha somethin'?" asks the bartender. Ahron simply stares gloomily back at him. "Ah...I'll just get'cha a bottle of soda. If you don't drink it I won't charge you for it..."

The barkeep walks away with a backward glance over his shoulder. What's this guy, a freak of nature? Eight feet tall, with a body far too wide for his head...or is that just the illusion his armor presents?

Jandor
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:36:35 AM
-Jandor sits in the corner of the B+G as usuall. He watches the newcomer with intrigue. He comments to the Padawan sitting beside him.-

"Hey, Kueller, you seeing this?"

Kueller
Jun 28th, 2003, 11:44:20 AM
"Bet he's a bit hot in all that armour," joked Kueller.

Ahron Harresh
Jun 28th, 2003, 06:48:12 PM
Ahron fixes a longing stare on the weapons check station, apparently unaware of Kueller and Jandor. A quiet thud draws his attention away; a bottle of soda and a glass are now sitting before him.

Ahron looks up to find the bartender so he can give the drink and glass back, but encounters only Jandor and Kueller's amused expressions. The big man glowers at them before focusing his attention elsewhere.

Kueller
Jun 29th, 2003, 04:22:04 AM
"Huh! Seems a bit unsocial. Wonder why he's here."

Jandor
Jun 30th, 2003, 03:19:15 AM
"My guess, he's here for a meet, to explore or to test his limits as a trouble maker.
Let's hope, for his sake, he's the friendly type."

Ahron Harresh
Jun 30th, 2003, 01:27:50 PM
A low grumble emanates from someplace deep within Ahron's chest; clearly he's just said something. The bartender shoots him a look and Ahron waves him over.

"Ya need sumthin'?"

Ahron hands the bottle back and makes another grumble.

"Sorry mate, I'll trade this'n for one ya like." He brings back a different soda and walks down toward Jandor and Kueller, muttering under his breath.

"Jeez, you'd think he was mute if ya weren't about a inch frum 'im..."

Wei Wu Wei
Jun 30th, 2003, 01:28:06 PM
"Now now, boys," Wei said with a grin. "He looks more like the down and out sort to me. What are all your names? My name is Wei Wu Wei."

Kueller
Jul 1st, 2003, 12:57:51 PM
"I am Kueller. You are a Jedi?" he asked Wei.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:52:46 AM
"Indeed I am. A Jedi Knight to be exact. And you two must be Padawans."

Wei usually could recognize a Padawan by the over-eagerness to sort out any trouble--real or imagined--through the use of the lightsaber or some other Force talent. Wei usually couldn't blame them. After all, the Force was one of the most incredible things he had ever learned to control.

"Why not ask him what he is doing here, or why is so confused?"

Kesh Kou
Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:54:20 AM
"by the gods that a big man!"

Kesh muttered as she practically bounced by the weapons check station, grinning at the smiling gaurds. She hopped onto a barstool near the giant and waited for the bartender to bring her drink which was a tall glass of icey cold milk.

"Hmmm......havent done nothing bad today so I guess I'll be nice."

She mummered to herself, glancing around and smiling.

Kueller
Jul 2nd, 2003, 10:20:01 AM
Kueller turned to the big guy, "Why are you here? You seem kind of confused."

Ahron Harresh
Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:07:14 PM
Ahron makes another low, rumbling mumble. Kesh is the only person who has a chance of hearing him, since she's closest by, but then she'd need Cizerack ears to tell that he'd said "Job hunting"...

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:16:19 PM
"A job, eh?" Wei said with a grin. Wei's ears were sharper than usual, mostly thanks to the Force. "But I'm afraid you'll never get one if you don't speak up."

Ahron Harresh
Jul 5th, 2003, 10:28:20 AM
Ahron shifts his shoulders, gripping his empty glass and studying something at the bottom of it. What're they all staring at?

"Wh's so intrestin'?" he mumbles.