PDA

View Full Version : On Daddy's Orders (open, especially Jedi)

Moxi
Jun 25th, 2003, 07:37:25 PM
Moxi is sitting on an empty barstool, facing out into the crowd and swinging her legs idly, dressed in a pair of faded overalls and a white T-shirt, ignoring the odd stares and whispers as she tries to find someone helpful looking. The place is full of Jedi, but they're all pointing and whispering.

"Oh for the last time, I am NOT this Zeke guy!"

This has a very quieting effect, as all the gossiping patrons have ceased their discussions of her. Apparently they, as well as that little group she'd met before, thought she was this Zeke Knight, post sex change.

"Don't suppose one o' you Jedi types would be in the mood to help, would'ja?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:53:20 AM
Shanaria walks into the bar & grill, only to see a frustrated lady sitting at the bar... Shanaria walks up to the bar and sits next to Moxi... After asking the bartender for a peach cider she faces the lady and says softly...

"So how can I help you Miss... You were asking for help right?"

Having never met Zeke before, she obvously doesn't see the likeness between the Zeke and Moxi...

Moxi
Jun 26th, 2003, 06:16:28 PM
"Yeah. There's this guy Zeke that lives up at that big place the Jedi have got, and everyone won't stop yakkin' about how I look like 'im, even though I never met 'im," Moxi explains irritably. "I wanna see this guy with my own two eyes. He's tickin' me off pretty bad for a guy I don't even know."

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 26th, 2003, 06:22:28 PM
Shanaria smiles and shakes her head...

"Sorry, I've never met him... I've heard of him, but never met him..."

She gets a questioning look on her face...

"How could he be ticking you off if you have never met him?"

Moxi
Jun 26th, 2003, 08:53:58 PM
"Because people think I'm the result of him having a sex change or something! The other day a hundred people kept tapping me on the shoulder and asking where I went, and how I was, and if I would give them Force Training, and every last one of them said I was Zeke!"

The words come in a frustrated rush, leaving Moxi feeling out of breath and more furious than she had been before.

"I gotta find this guy and see what he's doing and how he can look so much like me."

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 4th, 2003, 11:08:27 AM
"Well ether he looks alot like a girl or all the people that know him are blind... I'm sure there is a logical explanation for all of this, But I guess I would have to know Zeke to find it out... If I see him I'll be sure to send him your way..."

Moxi
Jul 5th, 2003, 10:34:21 AM
"Tzu's Tenements on the mid level is where ya can find me. Doesn't your big Jedi club keep records of members and stuff? Ask around and whatever, try and find something. They said he'd been gone forever and a day, so he might not come back."

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 11th, 2003, 04:57:17 PM
" I'll look around for him ok. I don't know much about the database... By the way what is your name?... I don't think you have mentioned it yet.... I'm Shanaria Fabool."

Moxi
Jul 12th, 2003, 10:17:41 AM
"It's Moxi," she huffs, though she's admittedly feeling better for having some help. So whaddayou Jedi do anyways? Play diplomat and fight sithspawn?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 12th, 2003, 01:23:45 PM
Shanaria smiles...

"It's nice to meet you Moxi.... Playing Diplomat and fighting sith are only a part of what we do.. We try to help people in any way we can. Some use the force to heal, others just teach others how to live. I myself am trying to be more of an emotional phycologist. I'm also working on getting a replenishably food supply for the street people in the lower levels of this planet... Something that they can grow for themselves.."

Moxi
Jul 12th, 2003, 09:36:54 PM
"Mmmhmm...." She swings her legs idly for a moment, then asks in a quiet voice; "Do you guys...chase down pirates?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 14th, 2003, 12:50:28 PM
Shanaria smiles at the bartender as she finaly gets the peach cider she ordered. She takes a sip it and then turns back to Moxi.

"As far as I know, the Jedi only chase down people that are commiting extreme crimes agianst life. We will stop any crime that we notice, but unless they are killing people where ever they go, selling slaves, holding hostages, or preying on inocent people.... I don't se why the Jedi would hunt down a pirate..."

Shanaria thinks for a moment....

"They also don't like it when a person damages Jedi structures, or harm other Jedi.... but only a few would hunt somebody down for those reasons."

Moxi
Jul 14th, 2003, 09:40:32 PM
"Okay. That's cool, I guess," she says idly. "Well...lemme know if you find this guy Zeke, 'kay? You can find me at Tzu's or in here sometimes at dinner. See ya."

She hops to her feet and walks out, smiling and humming to herself.

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 15th, 2003, 02:59:40 PM
Shanaria nods in responce to Moxi's question.. then waves as Moxi walks out of the Bar and grill...