PDA

View Full Version : Too new friends...(Jacali, Mylia, Open...)

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:26:41 PM
The air outside was just a bit chilly as the two new roommates entered the bustling Yog's Bar and Grill.

Padawan, Jacali Danner removed her hood and looked around for a free booth.

Her roommate, Mylia Basque followed her in.

"Ah, there's one over there." Jacali said as she pointed to a booth on the far side of the busy establishment. "Let's go before someone else gets the same idea."

Lady Mylia
Jun 26th, 2003, 01:02:34 AM
Mylia followed in step with Jacali, she ran her fingers through her hair as they made their way into the bar. She nodded to Jacali and followed her to the booth. As they both sat, she looked around for anyone they might know. Not seeing anyone, she turned her attention back to Jacali. "Man, is it packed in here." She took another look around, this time looking for a server droid. In the times past, Mylia hadn't ordered anything to eat, this would be a first for her.

Jandor
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:40:13 AM
-The doors swung open and Jandor walked in with another, no doubt to avoid the starting rain.
Jandor turned his voice to his very tall, robed companion.-

"....so this is Master Yoghurts Bar and Grill....."

Sata'ak
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:42:22 AM
-His hood obscured his face save only the sliver of light catching the lower part of his lips.-

"Yes, I can read the sign outside."

-He said jokingly to Jandor.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 26th, 2003, 03:45:00 AM
A server droid came up momentarily and gave the two woman a menu card. "Would you like a drink, Ladies?" It asked in a very metallic tone.

Jacali nodded as she took the menu card. "Yes, I would like some...Juma Juice, please."

The droid then looked at Mylia, "Miss, and your drink order?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 26th, 2003, 05:28:43 AM
Mylia takes a look at her menu card. "I'll take the Juma Juice, too. Thanks." She looks up at Jacali with a smile, then back down to her menu. "So what's good here?" She asked still looking at her menu.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 26th, 2003, 03:38:38 PM
"I usually order the steak," Jacali answered as the droid took off. "Medium rare, with a side of salad and baked potatoe. Of course, there's the root stew, house specialty."

Lady Mylia
Jun 26th, 2003, 03:45:16 PM
Mylia nodded, that sounded pretty good, but not exactly what Mylia wished to have. "The root stew sounds good, with a salad." As the droid came back with their drinks, she smiled and nodded. The droid looked at them, waiting for their order. Mylia placed down her menu card, and looked at the droid. "Root stew with a side salad, please." She then looked to Jacali.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 26th, 2003, 04:00:11 PM
"I'd like the steak, medium rare with a side of salad and baked potatoe, please." She told the droid. It took down their orders and took off again.

Jacali sighed as she took a drink of her Juma juice. That was one drink she favored, it was sweet yet tangy at the same time.
She looked at Mylia and smiled. "You'll really like the Root stew, it's not as bad as it sounds. I've had it a time or two. They do have other things as well, but at the moment I just can't think of any."

"At least when Master Dasquian starts teaching you, I won't feel so lost out there. He's started me on sensing the Force and it's not easy. Gave me a headache the on the first day."

Lady Mylia
Jun 27th, 2003, 05:48:41 AM
mylia took a sip of the juice, a satifying quinch hit her mouth as she savored the flavor of the juice. She smiled at her friend. "The root stew sounds really good I think, I'm not a vegetarian... offically. I do eat meat, sometimes, but I usually try to stay away from it." She took another sip of her juice, as Jacali spoke. "Oh no, I'm pretty scared to start, well more nervous than anything. I bet it's not easy, but I'm sure that you did fine." As the droid returned with the girls' sides, she placed them noisely on the table, making some of the leaves from the salads spill to the table. Mylia laughed as the droid made some irratated beepings noises and rolled off. "I don't think she was very happy."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 27th, 2003, 03:54:48 PM
Jacali giggled. "I don't think so either." She mixed her salad up a bit and then tasted it.

After doing so and swallowing, she added. "Do you like to workout?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 27th, 2003, 06:38:55 PM
Mylia's eyes light up at Jacali mentions working out. Mylia loved to workout, running, machines whatever she could find. "Do I like to work out? Yes! I really like it. I try to work out everyday, since I have arrived I haven't had a chance to find a place to work out, it's been killing me!" Mylia laughs a bit, at her silliness.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 27th, 2003, 08:36:13 PM
A wide smile came across Jacali's face. "I love to work out too. The Temple has a few workout training rooms. We could start tomorrow morning, if you'd like." She stopped for a moment. "Of course, if you're not a late sleeper."

The young Padawan was beginning to get quite warm in her robe, so she stood quickly, removed it and slung it over the back of the booth.

Sitting back down, she looked at her friend. "If you'd like also tomorrow we can get you some Jedi attire. Unfortunately, it's all beige and brown. But, I love my clothes, they are so...Jedi."

Lady Mylia
Jun 27th, 2003, 10:36:26 PM
Mylia smiled, that sounds absolutely perfect. "That's great. I'd love to." Mylia looked down at her own attire, she liked color, but it was a sacrifice she was going to have to make to fulfill her dreams. "Jedi attire sounds excellent." She smiled again. "Thanks for everything, Jacali."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 28th, 2003, 01:23:05 AM
Jacali smiled brightly. "You're welcome, Mylia. After all, what are new friends for, besides I've been where you are and it's not been too long ago." She took a bite of her salad.

Lady Mylia
Jun 28th, 2003, 07:52:43 AM
Mylia smiled again with a slight blush. Just then the droid whirled back over, with their meals. They were sat down so quickly some slushed out over the side and the steak was slid on the plate. The droid asked if anything else was needed right then, Mylia was about to answer when she said, "Okay, I'll be back." and whirled off again. She laughed and shook her head. "It seems as if droids get stressed too."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 28th, 2003, 08:20:43 AM
The Padawan laughed as well. "I never thought that was possible." She checked out her steak and smiled contently. "Perfect as always, how's yours?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:34:27 AM
Mylia took a small sip of her stew and smiled with satisfaction. "Beautiful..." She said with a smile, the stew was delicous. She stirred her spoon around in it for a bit, before taking another sip. "I have always favored soups and stews over most meals."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 28th, 2003, 11:41:10 AM
Jacali nodded, "I enjoy them occassionally, but usually only when I'm sick. Which doesn't happen too often." She took another bite of steak and glanced around the bar again to see if anyone she knew was around.

A certain guy up at the bar came to view, one they had met earlier. "Mylia," she began. "Isn't that the guy that had the droid thingie he was chasing down the corridor eariler?"

Jacali motioned towards the bar.

Lady Mylia
Jun 28th, 2003, 02:22:18 PM
Mylia turned around and looked to who Jacali was talking about. She nodded and yelled towards him. "Hey Jandor." She waved to him and his friend.

Jandor
Jun 30th, 2003, 03:17:13 AM
"Hey Jandor."

-Eminated the familiar voice from the girl's table.
Jandor replied with a wave and wandered over, his new friend folowing behind him.

He got to the table and pulled up a chair.-

"Hello ladies!"
-He said, beaming a friendly smile at the two of them.-

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 30th, 2003, 03:28:16 AM
Jacali smiled and nodded a greeting. "Hello, Jandor. It's nice to see you again."

Jandor
Jun 30th, 2003, 03:58:31 AM
"Oh yes of course, how forgetful of me."

-He turns to his friend.-

"This Is Jacali and Mylia, they're both GJO Padawans as well."

-Jandor was quite a tall, athletic young man himself but the hooded figure beside him dwarfed him quite significantly. The 7'3" robed one made Jandor look "fun size".

He returns to the girls.-

"And this, young ladies, is Sata'ak. He's recently defected and has moved to Coruscant."

Sata'ak
Jun 30th, 2003, 03:59:59 AM
-The light just catches the gleam of his sharp teeth beneath the shadow of his hood.-

"A pleasure, I'm sure."

-He says with a polite nod.-

Lady Mylia
Jun 30th, 2003, 05:21:06 AM
Mylia smiled and nodded to Jandor and his friend. "Like wise, Sata'ak." She looked to the man with curiousity, it was still rare for someone to be that big. "Are you interested in joining the GJO, as well, Sata'ak?"

Sata'ak
Jun 30th, 2003, 10:34:03 AM
-Sata'ak shares a small chukle with Jandor.-

"That would prove most dificult for one such as myself and even if I were to except the challange I don't think the GJO would approve of a Yuuzhan'Vong amongst their ranks."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:25:48 AM
Jacali smiled gently as she took a drink. "I can understand that, Sata'ak."

Knowing very well, Vong had no feeling of the Force.

Lady Mylia
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:55:28 AM
Mylia nodded to Sata'ak, understanding why he could not join the GJO. "If not to become a Jedi, what brings you here?" She wondered out of curiousity, hoping she wasn't being to pushy or nosey.

Sata'ak
Jul 1st, 2003, 01:58:20 AM
"Well, I'm new to Coruscant so I'm taking the opertunity to explore, to get a feel for the place.
That's when I ran into this chirpy young man."

Lady Mylia
Jul 1st, 2003, 05:09:54 AM
Mylia nodded and took some of her stew. "Sounds interesting. Corusant is a wonderful place, and a tour guirde is always helpful." Mylia smiled towards Jandor.

Jandor
Jul 1st, 2003, 10:56:02 AM
"My thinking exactly...."

-He returned the smile.-

"....nothing like a friendly guided tour to start with a good impression."

Lady Mylia
Jul 1st, 2003, 12:26:06 PM
Mylia smiled and laughed. "Great mind think alike, ya know. So how's the tour been?" She looked to Jacali and gave a little wink, with a smile.

Jandor
Jul 1st, 2003, 01:53:57 PM
"Well, we've seen all the sights I know so far, that took about 10 minutes, before we came across the Jedi complexes and decided to grab a bite,
which reminds me............."

-He trails off a momment to flag down the attention of a service droid.-

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 1st, 2003, 03:59:22 PM
"Oh no, here we go again," Jacali smiled as the server droid rolled up. "Take it easy on this one, Jandor. It tends to stress out and spill things." She motioned towards the lettuce leaves on the table.

Lady Mylia
Jul 1st, 2003, 07:57:08 PM
Mylia laughed at Jacali's comment. "Yeah, poor little droid. I didn't think they were programmed for stress, but I guess so."