PDA

View Full Version : Feline Frenzy

Lady Vader
Jun 25th, 2003, 11:55:42 AM
*LV visited Coruscant often enough, mostly for business purposes. But today was different. She hadn't really come to Coruscant for business. One might think perhaps it was pleasure, but she didn't see it as such. She just felt like coming. Her reason for coming was moot.*

*Being a high profile Sith, she didn't often frequent the infamous Jedi establishment. But today was different. What made toay unusual was not the fact that she was here, or headed towards the B&G, or with her companion, Iesis. What made this trip different from the rest was that every stray feline in the near vicinity between the spaceport and B&G were showing themselves, following her. People on the moving walkways gave her plenty of room, avoiding stepping on tiny paws.*

*It had been months, even possibly a year, since LV had walked through the doors of the B&G. She was even having trouble remembering the last time she'd been here... had it been during the Dark Jedi clone attack with their brightly colored hoods, or had it been when she, along with some others, had kidnapped a Jedi, and she'd had the pleasure of throwing a rather disorienting illusion at Anbira? No matter. She shrugged the thoughts aside and stepped through the door of the B&G.*

*It was the usual procedure that she remembered, and before the guard could ask for her weapon, she tossed him her double bladed lightsaber. He caught it and watched her pass, followed by Iesis (the guard giving the panther plenty of space)... who in turn was followed by a river of cats of all sizes and species. The guard seemed to start to protest, but the river of cats kept coming, and there was little he could do to stop it without being mauled by thousands of claws.*

*She walked straight down the middle of the B&G, spotting a quiet table in a corner, one of the lights above it burnt out. She turned and made her way there, sitting in the seat, Iesis laying at her feet, with her back to the wall and her eyes on the rest of the bar, which was now swarming with cats. They either sat on stools or chairs, walked on tables and countertops, leaned out of window sills to view passerby's outside, or merely sprawled themselves on the floor wherever they so chose. One even started to use a stool leg as a scratching post.*

*LV smiled. It was pleasing to watch the reaction of the patrons in the B&G. Some started sneezing violently and scrambled for the door. Others murmered to themselves, either delighted or digusted. And some even bent down to scratch a passing cat or offer them some of their food.*

*It was definitely a site to behold.*

*Whether this was a blessing or a curse to the bar, did not matter to LV. These were her children and they were happy and with her.*

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:08:59 PM
Zacharia had been sitting in the Bar and Grill when suddenly he looked up to see a beautiful black panther, an equally beautiful woman, and hundreds of cats following behind. It was truly a sight to behold and, for a moment, he was shocked. The young man's jaw dropped as he watched the processional to the table behind him with the burnt out light. Shaking his head and blinking a few times, Zacharia attempted to clear the mirage before him, only to see that it was real. "RIGHTEOUS!" He exclaimed, scaring a few cats and -- people, around him. Smiling, the young man pushed his shoulder length blonde tinted brown hair out of his face and turned around, then hopped over the back of his seat and into the booth where the woman sat.

For several moments silence fell between the two until suddenly, Zacharia thrust his hand forth and grinned. "WASSSSSSSSUP!?" He exclaimed, grinning toothily. "Like -- that is one NARLY cat! And babe, that's somethin' crazy -- I mean, look at all those other cats! Mate, I'd say you've got an in with them or somethin'! I haven't seen that many in -- well, I've never seen that many, but, that's insane!" He laughed loudly as he looked about before setting his piercing cyan blue eyes upon the woman. "Can I buy ya' a drink, chick?"

Lady Vader
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:12:49 PM
*LV merely raised an eyebrow in his direction. His speach was definitely NOT from Coruscant, nor from any other plane she was aware of.*

*Yet, she never turned down a free drink.*

A glass of milk will be fine, thank you.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:17:51 PM
*Natia had seated herself in a back booth earlier that day. She had come to think and to watch. Pol was on her foldable perch on the table, watching the other patrons of the B&G when LV came in, followed by Iesis, and then a river of cats. Her own cat lifted her head off of Natia's lap and meowed at the arrival of LV and the cats*

Go on sweety, go and say hi.

**Poledra spreads her wings and leaps into the air, flying up to a rafter in the B&G to avoid being attacked by the cats**

*Natia lets her gaze rest upon LV as LV seats herself at a table in a corner. She doesn't bother hiding the fact that she's watching LV as another person seats himself with her. For now, she will be content to just watch*

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:20:33 PM
Zach retracted his hand awkwardly and shrugged. "What a strange babe!" He thought to himself before nodding in the direction of the bartender. "Narly dude!" He called out to the man behind the counter. Turning to face Zach, the tender smiled and looked at him in a questioning manner. "I need one large glass of milk for the fine lady sitting across from me here!" He called out and the man got on it immediatly. Turning to face the woman once again, he smiled and shifted his weight in the booth. "So -- what's your name, beautiful?" He questioned with a grin still evident upon his lips. "The name's Zach -- and to meet a righteously narly lady like yourself, who leads cats around, is quite the ruufus honor!" He exclaimed, extending his hand to try at a greeting once again.

Lady Vader
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:31:15 PM
*LV looked at the hand again and stiffled a sigh, extending her hand, palm downward, fingers limp, in a high class maner.*

You may call me Lady Vader.

*At that moment, LV felt something rubbing against her leg and looked down to find a cat purring quite loudly and meowing for attention. With her free hand, she scooped the cat up, using the Force to make the lift comfortable for the cat, and placed it on the table. It immediately started rubbing her, it's tail running her her chin. What made this cat unusual was that it belonged to a Jedi. It wasn't so much that it smelled like a Jedi or anything like that, but it was the thoughts that it gave to LV to read, and she looked up to find another woman watching her... the same woman in the thoughts.*

*LV merely smiled and brought her attention back to the strange-speaking young man seated across from her. It seemed even cat's brought up by Jedi were still attracted to her. The smile grew slightly. She hadn't lost her touch.*

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:42:51 PM
*Natia smiles to herself as she gets up, picking up and folding the foldable perch which is for Pol, she walks over to the table with LV, the same table where her cat is. She had gotten the cat as a present when she had first entered the GJO, before she left to train on the Darkside. She had taken her cat with her at that time, not bearing to leave her behind*

Mind if I join you??

*Natia questions lightly, and not even waiting for an answer, she seats herself next to Zach. She doesn't bother introducing herself though. At times she does, at other times she doesn't.

Her black cat crosses the table to her and nudges her hand with her head. She pets the cat for a moment before the cat goes back across the table to LV*

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:47:21 PM
Zacharia was satisfied when the woman finally took his hand. Instead of kissing it out of respect, he shook the dainty hand like a man. Smiling as the milk was brought to the table and set before the woman, Zach watched was a cat rubbed against her chin. "Lady Vader? That's one rippin' name, chick! Cool! You can call me -- well, just Zach is fine." He said with a grin.

Soon the young man's eyes shifted about the room and the cyan blue orbs came to rest upon Natia's face, a distant young woman who was watching Lady Vader. Zacharia, curious as always, was about to yell an invitation her way, but realized she was approaching the table already. "So, chick -- are ya' from 'round here? It's one narly place, ya' know?" He laughed, watching for her reaction as Natia sat down beside him. "What's your job, dude? Like, what do you do with your life? I am a pro boarder, dude! It's RIGHTEOUS!" He exclaimed, still not focusing on Natia.

Finally the young man turned to her and smiled, thrusting his hand toward her. "WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUP?!" He exclaimed, nearly blowing her eardrum out with his enthusiastic volume. "I'm Zach! What's your name, righteous babe?!"

Lady Vader
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:03:12 PM
*While the B&G was interesting and had it's share of very interesting people, it would probably be some time before she came back after this visit.*

*LV regarded the young man and digested his questions. He was definitely new if he didn't know who she was.*

I'm from Corellia. And I don't have a job or career... I am a Sith.

*LV silently watched, taking a few quiet gulps of her milk, as Natia sat herself at the table without being invited. But, then again, the "righteous dude" hadn't exactly been invited either, so she let it slide. It was Yog's bar after all. Anything and everything can happen here.*

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 25th, 2003, 01:13:04 PM
Zach laughed to himself as the woman spoke. Of course, she spoke of a planet he had never visited, much less heard of, and a group of people he knew nothing of. "AWESOME! Hey everyone! My new friend here, is like, a member of the Sith race! RIGHTEOUS!" He raised his arm in the air, palm out toward LV for a high-five. It was evident, though, after several moments of silence -- that being a Sith was not exactly what Zach thought it was. Slowly he lowered his arm and looked around for a moment before turning his attention back to LV.

"Corellia? Wow -- I'm from this narly place called Cali. I miss it loads, chick. It's a right beautiful place, ya know? It has awesome oceans with rippin tides! The surfs always up!" He laughed slightly, though inside he was rather depressed about leaving home. Sighing, though not showing this side of him, the young man thought of everything he had ever wanted to ask someone from another planet. "So like, this Sith race of yours -- are there many of you? Are all these narly dudes from Corellia? Do they all have cats?" He looked to Natia who appeared to be less than impressed and decided to ask her some questions too. "So, like -- chick, where are you from? What's your job?"

Lady Vader
Jun 25th, 2003, 02:08:49 PM
*LV at this point had to laugh. It was too hard not to.*

The Sith were once what you would call a race, but now it is a group of people that follow a certain way of life.

There are a formidable number of us in the galaxy, most residing on Corellia. But there are quite a few "rogues" as we call them.

*She raised an eyebrow.*

And, no, they do not all have cats. I just happen to have a... way... with felines, sentient or non.

*She leaned back in her seat, crossing her legs under the table.*

As to oceans and tides, Corellia boasts one of the more pleasant beaches. And during the full moons, it has a tide strong enough to rip a battle cruiser apart.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 26th, 2003, 08:58:16 AM
*Natia chuckles slightly as Zach asks about the Sith, and then the cats. Even though Zach is not showing, to the average person, tha he is slightly depressed about leaving home, she notices it though, but makes no comment*

I'm from a colony planet nearby the planet Lorrd. And I don't have a job.

*Natia's thoughts wander briefly to her homeworld, a place where she hasn't been for a little while now*

But I do go and help others when I see someone who needs help.

*Natia lets her gaze rest on LV again for a moment before glancing about the room which she normally does*

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 27th, 2003, 07:10:29 PM
"RIGHTEOUS!" Zach exclaimed as he heard of the tides that the oceans on Corellia hold. His eyes widened a bit as he observed the woman across from him before shaking his head. "That's gotta be one NARLY place, dude!" He said with a bit of laughter before quieting once again.

His thoughts wandered to what she had said about the Sith being a group of people who follow a way of life. The woman seemed peaceful -- a bit dark and mysterious, but peaceful. "Dude, are they like -- the Jedi or somethin'? I heard that the Jedi are a group of dudes who follow a certain way too! Right on!" He exclaimed with happiness, not realizing that he was drawing a great deal of attention to himself. Looking to Natia, he smiled toothily, baring his elongated canines.

"You help people who are in need, chick? That's stellar! I wanna do that too!" He said with a grin upon his face, realizing that he had been missing out on so much more life than that which was on his homeplanet. It was then that he realized he needed to get out a lot more than he normally did.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 28th, 2003, 11:45:20 AM
*Natia smiles as Zach says he wants to help ppl as well*

Then you will want to follow the Jedi ways. The Sith are the opposite of the Jedi. To get down to the basics, Jedi help, Sith destroy.

*Natia glances at LV to see her reaction to her basic explanation before glancing back at Zach. If Zach wants to help ppl, then she has no need to be tense around him. So why is she tense around him?? Simple enough, he's male and she doesn't know him*

Pierce Tondry
Jun 28th, 2003, 05:20:48 PM
A robed figure at the far end of the bar takes a drink from his glass of water, keeping silent vigil over the party in the middle of the room.

Especially on the Sith for whom he had no fond memories.

Lady Vader
Jun 29th, 2003, 01:49:59 AM
*LV glanced at Natia as she gave her explaination, noticing the other woman glancing back at her. She smiled coldly and raised her glass, taking a drink from it.*

I couldn't have put it better myself.

*It wasn't so much LV was peaceful. Yes, she enjoyed solitude and quiet, and that was what probably gave the impression of peacefulness. But the reality of a Sith being peaceful was not to be found in this universe.*

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 29th, 2003, 06:56:37 AM
Zach nodded, though he was still confused. "Uh -- right, chicks. I get it -- I think." He said as he looked down at his drink. Sighing, he lifted it to his lips and took a sip.

"I dunno what to do with my life." He said absently, looking out the window as if the answer would be found there.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 29th, 2003, 11:46:45 AM
I'm glad you liked my explanation.

**Poledra hoots loudly from the rafters, causing Natia to look up at her and then nod**

I know you've probably said this before, but I'm wondering if you could tell me your names.

*Natia says this to both LV and Zach*

Cizerack Hunter Forces
Jun 29th, 2003, 03:56:05 PM
A swelling commotion was building up toward the front of the B&G, as a dozen red-uniformed felinoids swaggered into the establishment. They made their way to the bar, and those who didn't step out of their way were moved anyway. The mass of felinoids yammered and shouted in their mewling native tongue, male & female alike. Once at the bar, they massed their demands at the overwhelmed bartender in very poor and accented basic, until he met their demands of potent alcohol and fresh meat. Most non-Cizerack kept their distance from the unruly mob, though some males were rather directly propositioned by the few female officers in the group.

Kesh Kou
Jul 2nd, 2003, 08:02:47 AM
Oh great and just when I though it was safe to be here...damn

Kesh growled low and moved further back into the shadowed booth, hoping aginats hope that no ciz males came her way. she yawned and stared down at the blue prints spread out on the table before her.

Lady Vader
Jul 2nd, 2003, 03:36:48 PM
*LV looked at the Cizerack momentarily as they moved in, frowning. She hadn't summoned them unconcsiouly like the cats had been... when it came to sentient felenoids, she actually had to think about manipulating them. She shrugged. But then again, male Cizerack were notorious for not being the brightest creatures in the galaxy.*

*She regarded the woman seated across from her.*

Most know me as Lady Vader.

*It was all she needed to say. The name alone carried the weight of her past and actions, and she was well known for both.*

Typhoon
Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:13:31 PM
"WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! GET IT OFFF MEEEEEEEE!!!"

A cat had attached it's claws to Vash's face and was only locking on harder as Vash ran through the establishment, screaming and howling.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 3rd, 2003, 08:37:03 AM
*Natia nods her head slightly when LV introduces herself. Heard about her, but never met here.

She glances at Vash as he runs through the establishment with a cat attached to his face before looking back at LV and Zach*

Pleased to meet you Lady Vader.

Lady Vader
Jul 8th, 2003, 05:04:25 PM
*It wasn't exactly a pleasure for LV, but she answered none the less.*

Like wise.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 9th, 2003, 10:03:13 AM
*Natia just nods her head slightly, knowing it to be otherwise, but doesn't bring it up*

So, what brings a Sith to a Jedi bar??

*Natia has no great love for Sith, but she still treats them with curtesey and politeness. Right now, she's just curious on why a Sith is here*

Lady Vader
Jul 10th, 2003, 02:09:37 PM
*LV shrugged, setting her glass down.*

I hadn't been here in awhile, so I thought I'd stop by.

*She became thoughtful.*

Come to think of it, it's been almost a year since I've come by. Yes... the last time was when I'd kidnapped a couple of Jedi with a few comrades.

*She grinned towards Natia, waving a hand in dismisal.*

Old news.

*She finished off her milk, setting the glass down, not bothering to order another. Instead, she ordered a slab of raw meat for Iesis.*

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 10th, 2003, 06:05:16 PM
Which Jedi did you kidnap??

*Natia questions carefully*

Lady Vader
Jul 10th, 2003, 11:21:01 PM
*The slab of meat arrived for Iesis, and LV set it down before the large cat. Iesis immediately pounced on the meat, tearing it.*

*LV looked back up at the Jedi, shrugging.*

Don't remember. Don't care, really.

All I remember was that it was quite exilerating.

*Her smile turned cold.*

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 11th, 2003, 07:43:59 AM
I'm sure it was quite exilerating.

*Natia looks down at Iesis and smiles as she watches the panther tear at the meat before looking back up at LV. She doesn't seem bothered at all by the cold smile which is on LV's face*

My cat seems to have a bit of a liking for you.

*Natia nods towards her cat which is curled up on the table infront of LV*

Lady Vader
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:47:14 AM
*LV looked down at the cat curled up in front of her, purring loudly and very content. The smile went from cold to warm in a matter of a split second.*

I have a strong empathy with felines. I adore them, and they adore me.

*She thought of what she remembered of her mother... a Trianii. Trianii were felinoids; tall, lithe, and graceful. The only reason LV looked human was because of her father who had been a human. But all her other qualities had been aquired from her mother.*

*Yet, she never revealed this to anyone. It wasn't something she liked to contribute to conversations or strangers, let alone those that knew her well. She was a private woman.*

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 11th, 2003, 06:36:05 PM
Well, I know my cat's a good judge of character. I've been around those that are Jedi, and she will just keep as far away from certain Jedi as possible.

But then again, she's always had a minor dislike of Jedi since one stepped on her tail when she was just a kitten.

*Natia reaches over to scratch her cat under the chin for a moment*

She's been with me since I was a kid. Got her shortly after I joined the GJO and took her with me when I left. And well, she's kept me company ever since.

Lady Vader
Jul 16th, 2003, 07:21:44 PM
*LV smiled and looked down at Iesis, as the large cat licked her chops after finishing the slab of meat. She then looked back at the woman seated across from her.*

Iesis found me. She's been my companion ever since the Sith Order was established on Corellia.

And that's a long time.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 18th, 2003, 08:07:17 AM
You're lucky to have Iesis as a companion. Would you mind telling me a bit about the Sith Order??