PDA

View Full Version : Dude!

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:10:35 AM
Hey brahs! I would love a totally slammin' CT for myself -- that is, if any of you narly dudes would hook me up with somethin'! :D

RIGHTEOUS!

Aevenon Cloak
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:17:01 AM
I'm going to smack you upside the head soon :mneh

Kelt Simoson
Jun 25th, 2003, 07:33:39 AM
Another skater/surfer dude...here we go. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 25th, 2003, 08:56:30 AM
Ye gods and little fishes.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 25th, 2003, 08:59:08 AM
Some mod needs to check the admin requests too ... lots of ppls waiting for CTs :mneh

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 25th, 2003, 11:32:04 AM
Ouch, bro -- don't smack me too hard -- a'ight?

But yeah, mate -- I want a CT if you have time, k? :D Oh -- and dude, there's a boarder bro like me around here? WHERE, BRAH!?

:lol

In all seriousness, though, I'd really appreciate a CT, when ya get the time, Marco-polo -- I mean, Marcus. :D :mneh

Lady Mylia
Jun 25th, 2003, 11:35:37 AM
Can I get a CT too? I didn't want to start a new thread to ask though, so I figured I'd steal this one :p

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 25th, 2003, 11:43:09 AM
:p

It's alright, chick -- I think it's right cool of you to steal my thread.

So yeah, get a CT for my lady-friend here, a'ight you narly mod dudes! :mneh

Please? ;) :lol Figured I'd add my bit 'o manners in there for ya'. :lol

Dae Jinn
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:08:05 AM
There's a thread (points to GJO Admin requests) where you can request Cts. :)

And Surfer/Skater guy, the way you talk reminds me of my mum when she's trying to be cool :lol!!!

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:40:33 AM
Maybe he is your mom.....:mischief

Lady Mylia
Jun 26th, 2003, 01:08:24 AM
:mneh @ Zach and
Thanks Dae Jinn :D

Charley
Jun 26th, 2003, 09:48:07 AM
Yes, because this deserved a thread all its own. I'm glad your parents decided to reproduce.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:07:35 PM
You know, you're not mister perfect yourself, maybe you could try *gasp* being nicer to people....

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:11:36 PM
*shakes head slightly before thwapping first Shanaria, and then Adriana*

Adriana Nakita
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:14:34 PM
why did I get thwapped?

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:18:21 PM
Because I felt like it of course.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:19:06 PM
yah... I thought it might be for another reason... *PM's you....*

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:19:45 PM
Well *I* am glad *my* parents decided to reproduce. ^_^;

Adriana Nakita
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:21:02 PM
I'm glad mine did too, but I'm saying that without sarcasm...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:23:54 PM
I'm happy my parents decided to reproduce, other wise I wouldn't be here right now. *says this with no sarcsam*

Adriana Nakita
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:24:59 PM
:mneh @Natia -- we are happy they did too!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 27th, 2003, 04:06:17 AM
You thought I was being sarcastic?

Oh yeah TOTALLY , I wish I'd never been born.

^now, that my friends, was sarcasm.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 27th, 2003, 04:58:06 AM
No, I didn't think you were being sarcastic!!! I was referring to Charley... yes, I know what sarcasm is, and isn't...

Charley
Jun 27th, 2003, 09:37:07 AM
Being nice is not an unconditional characteristic. I reserve the right not to be nice. I have enough friends already.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 27th, 2003, 10:11:32 AM
I never asked for friendship, but just because you have friends doesn't mean you have to drive any potential friends away... you know you are missing out on some very nice people just because you are satisfied with the friends you have. There are some really great people here and I know a few because they actually took the time to get to know me, when I post somewhere OOC trying to get to know people I just get ignored or made fun of. Feel real proud of yourself, be happy with your friends, because you surely know how to make some enemies.

Charley
Jun 27th, 2003, 10:26:45 AM
drama --

Look, 99% of the people here are base acquaintances of mine. That means I interact with them in a limited degree. I don't have a lot of time to coddle with people, and I tend to be frank about most things because it reduces time spent in beating around the bush. If that fits the paradigm of being mean, then I'm sorry, but that's just the other side of the coin and you got unlucky.

I suppose I could've just posted a link to the proper thread to post in, but due to factors such as work, school, and sleep deprivation, I've had a bit of a venomous streak lately. I'll apologize for that much, I suppose. Irregardless, redundant threads and things of that nature irk me very much, and I don't discriminate on who does it, either.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 27th, 2003, 11:24:03 AM
Not drama... I could have made it a lot more dramatic. I never said I wanted you to "coddle" with me or whatever, just decent with me. You can still be frank and decent. You didn't need to post a link, once Dae Jinn made a comment about there being another thread, I went straight there. I didn't realize there was another thread, I know that's my bad for not looking but when I saw this thread made I just joined it, instead of making a new one, hence me "stealing" Zach's thread. I don't believe in making two threads for the same purpose either, like you said, it's pointless. We all have things such as work, school, sleep deprivation and other factors, but I don't see other people acting as you do. Apology accepted, I guess, even thought none was needed. I never accused you of discriminating against anyone, either.

Ishan Shade
Jun 27th, 2003, 12:23:01 PM
Why would you even let him bother you Adriana? There is no need to get upset.....this is the internet....you have the right to just ignore anyone you want.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 27th, 2003, 02:28:33 PM
I'm not upset, I'm calm... really I am. We are just having a discussion....