PDA

View Full Version : bout the Gerbo thread.....

Alana Stormcloud
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:38:35 PM
Ok guys this is getting crazy :/ First let me say this thread is entirely IC there is no ooc to it.

Let me give a little history on Gerbo and the Shrine. We have always acknowledged him as a hunter of our kind. We have been in other thread with him where we have fought him and laid it down on him. He is a hunter coming to Vampyre territory it is a simple fact we would attack him with all that we have. He is on our grounds as a hunter of our kind. As for his Jason char. He is indeed a Vampyre but also a traitor for bringing a hunter into our midst. No matter the reason.... We are Sith vampire’s guys we would attack and be angry and Jason for saying to masters that we are idiots and bringing a hunter to us. It is how we would react to anyone IC. If it was someone you did not know guys would you not have jumped him to for the IC problem he posed??

Truthfully guys if none of this ooc crap woulda happened, and you did not know it was Gerbo would you not have gone after him in the same way.... A hunter and a Vampyre that brought a hunter into our very own bar. No matter the reason..... I can tell you that everything I posted was IC. I know Soth is staying totally IC to because I have seen him do the same thing to others that came here and messed with the vamps it is also rped out that Soth hates traitors to the Shrine which is what Jason is for bringing the hunter and leaving IC it is how vamps would view it.

Please everyone I respect all of you guys luv u all bunches.... So please please step back and realize that this is all IC not OOC...... :( :( :(

Lord Soth
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:17:23 AM
**Here are three instances listed below where the Vamp's have attacked visitors/outlander's who have entered the Shrine IC. If you read them carefully, you'll note the demeanor of the Shrine Vampyre's has not changed at all...Also notice the "date's" on the thread's themselves...The last link is a thread where "Gurbo" entered the Shrine and was attacked in the same manner as he was in the latest Gurbo Thread at the Roon Stone Inn...The point will be obvious once read...If you need any more proof, I will be more then happy to supply the thread's pertaining to the Vampyre demeanor or attitude in question.**

Thanks for your time...

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24582

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24581

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24573

Jason Dreggs
Jun 25th, 2003, 09:13:23 AM
I have no problems with having my characters attack. Just to make a few points of my own though.

1. Jason is going through a ruff time and his emotions would show as clear as day. He just lost the person he love who also happens to be the person who turned him. Also factor in he is new to this vampire thing.

2. I don't epericate god moding and i believe its in your rules that it is not excepted yet I see you guys doing it.

3. You guys are not taking this OOC sloth maybe isn't but you alana are especially since your view of gerbo changed in an instant. you told me once you viewed IC gerbo as nothing more then a thing to tease and torment.

4. For those who stood up and realised that mods where taking this personally OOC instead of IC I thank you.

5. I have lost allot of respect I once had for the shrine and it pains me to see it getting run through the shitter like this but you guys really need to rethink about how you go about things.

From this point forth witch i also stated in open forum I will have nothing to do with shrine vampires until there are some major changes made. If you guys are truelly my friends like you have said for so long you will respect what I have to say.

Empress Ashiva
Jun 25th, 2003, 11:48:11 AM
Um Gerbo Alana has always viewed that char as a traitor to there kind. You need to go reread what i posted. I infact paid Gerbo no heed at all and instead made a bee line to Jason Dreggs. It was him Alana was concerned about and when she found out he had brought the hunter into there midst she was not happy with the betrayal. If that dosnt make sense please go read it again. If you still think Alana is acting differently then you have weighed and judged me for what ever imaginings you can think of.

I have never been anything but a friend to you Gerbo. Read the first post carefuly. The only reason Alana posted again was to Darren. We are playing Sith Vampyres here hun. Did you think IC that any of the vamps were going to be sweet?

Alana never made any moves so yes I resent you saying that I god moded..... Also if you notice you called your masters of the Shrine idiots do you not think that as vamps we would be just a little pissed about that? IC wise.>???? And yes despite what you think or how you have laid judgement It was all IC.... Thanks for the friendship Gerbo good to see i can even be judged unfairly for a difference of oppinion and for something not everyone has the fulll story on...:/

Jason Dreggs
Jun 25th, 2003, 11:49:57 AM
I got alana and Pandora mixed up and for that I'm sorry.

SAURRON
Jul 10th, 2003, 08:58:03 PM
If Jason called Saurron an idiot. There would be pain involved for that character. If he did then there still maybe some in store for him. There is a lot of time that has yet to pass.

http://panic.hopto.org/swf/saurron/saurronsig6.jpg