PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Hey!

Ace McCloud
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:52:21 PM
Hey! I need someone to RP with my smuggler character, Vhiron Crescent. Are there even smugglers on this site? Active ones I mean, and how many? Cuz a smuggler was my first SW RP experience... and there fore one of my main characters =) But I dun want him if nobodies gonna rp with him.

I'm looking for a smuggler group to join and do trades with and such... o_O

Charley
Jun 24th, 2003, 07:46:49 PM
There are plenty of smugglers around, but they aren't in any kind of group, per se.

DarthHERA
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:24:33 PM
:Poke Agent Charley

Ahem.....ShadowFaene is a Smuggling/Pirating Outfit.

Can be found in the Confederacy of Independant Systems forums.

Plenty smuggling folk there. :)

Charley
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:28:34 PM
What I meant to say is that there isn't any *de facto* group for it. Yes, SFF is there, but there's also the Hutts, Sector Rangers, and a half billion other places too.

DarthHERA
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:30:16 PM
Ah, but thats what he was asking wasnt he? Any groups?

Anyway, thats true too..lots to RP with.

Ahron Harresh
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:32:22 PM
While I'm thinking on it, would ShadowFaene have any work open for a big, menacing-looking, quiet guy that carries a long halberd style weapon? I'm still trying to figure out what to do with this one, I'm afraid...

DarthHERA
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:38:52 PM
SFF isnt really looking for new members, (not that we arent accepting them, but you have to have something to offer to the outift). I dont know what you have in mind. Big axes are good, but we got lots of big swords etc. :)

If you have an idea for a RP, feel free to PM me - or even just discuss it here.

Ahron Harresh
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:42:09 PM
Something to offer the group? Other than his appearance, fighting style, and a few personality quirks, this guy's a clean slate. I could do most anything you needed, though I think he'd be best suited to some form of guard job, or maybe a hitman. Though you've probably got alot of each of those. I'm up for suggestions, if you've got any. :)

DarthHERA
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:45:56 PM
Hm..well, most the members of SFF are Sith and so they guard themselves and do their own "hittin" if you know what I mean ;)

What exactly is your character? Species I mean.

Ace McCloud
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:46:14 PM
Cool ok, But what i meant was like A travelling party, if you know what i mean. Kind of like the relations between a padawan and master and such.

Whats SFF?

Ahron Harresh
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:49:02 PM
At a first glance you'd say he's human, only he's ungodly tall for being just that. I gotta brush up on my SW species a little to see what I could cross him with, but for now he's human.

DarthHERA
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:53:22 PM
Ace - SFF = ShadowFaene Fortress. And Im not too sure about your other comment, what it is you mean.

Ahron - Ok, well its probly best if we just do a rp and see what develops from it. Your still developing your character and what you wanna do with it. A general rp cant hurt.

Ahron Harresh
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:58:19 PM
I'll go and post in your Poseidon's Gate when I get a moment. Am currently beating back AIM windows with a big stick. |I

Ace McCloud
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:13:16 PM
Aye, I posted there.

Vhiran Crescent ^