PDA

View Full Version : Service with the Imperial sovereignty

THX 1138
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:29:50 PM
Jarek Tchort walked stifly into the Imperial Sovereignty recruitment center, his boots tapped lightly against the floor, he was a well built character, his eyes were a mix of green and blue, giving him an intense look , a stare that gave the impression of being an intelligent individual. He had light brown hair, cut short around his head under his service cap. Jarek's body was well toned and muscular, his service uniform tailor fitted. His mouth was a permanent scowl, which rarely broke, except into a snarl or into a tight smile, occasion fitting.

He was an Imperial stormtrooper, or had been, until this latest promotion. He had risen through the ranks, due to his quick thinking, strategic cunning and his ruthlessness. An example of his ruthlessness was his involvement in the massacre at Ryvn 3, where a small assult on the Imperial base there was met with quick reprisals, Jarek ordered the excecutions of 100 people every 2 hours until the perpatrators were given up.
The man was not 'evil' however, he had a deep concern for his troops and their welfare, only the rebel scum he had no mercy for. He was a millitary minded man, politics was only talking and posturing, he left that to others, after all what would a stormtrooper know of politics?
After serving with various warlords he had finaly come to the sovereignty, looking for the man he belived could lead the Empire to it's former greatness, Grand Admiral Telan Desaria
Jarek looked around, waiting for a recruiting officer.

Jarek T'chort
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:33:50 PM
(OOC) Note that I am using Jarek Tchort now, THX 1138 is my operating number, Jarek my name. I will be using Jarek as my RP character here.

Telan Desaria
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:27:23 PM
Excellent, simply excellent.

I can tell from your entry post you are perfect for this post.

I am making for you the position of:

Commandant of the Corps of Imperial Stormtroopers

With it comes the Aristocratic Station of:

Archduke of Serivoit (Eriadu)

Jarek T'chort
Jun 25th, 2003, 11:05:01 AM
(OOC) Thanks a lot!

(IC) Jarek was taken aback, it was rare for anything to suprise him, yet this was unexpected, he allowed himself one of his tight smiles and a satisfied grunt of approval.

While fighting for the various warlord groups for nearly 15 years all to often he had seen incapable officers making insanely naive and stupid judgements in the field. Now he was in control, yes, he thought, I have done well, this time know it all generals would'nt be throwing himself and his men into unwinnable situations. He thrust his hand through his hair, ordering it into place. Jarek also thought about his aristocratic position, incredible, he never had more credits then he was paid or then he needed.

This time would be different, with Desaria in control the Sovereignty, Jarek thought, the Emperors New Order would be ressurected.

Telan Desaria
Jul 13th, 2003, 04:10:48 AM
Excellent

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 20th, 2003, 06:18:49 PM
damn boy, you hand out titles and crap like a hooker hands out hand jobs ^_^;

Telan Desaria
Jul 21st, 2003, 05:39:21 PM
But I hand well.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 21st, 2003, 05:40:50 PM
and ill never know :|