PDA

View Full Version : A place and time for everything...(open to all)

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:32:10 PM
Padawan, Quay'Na Rakai stepped in to the B&G, it had been a long day of training and she was ready for some fun.

Hopefully, she would meet some new friends, or perhaps talk to some friends she already had. Either way, she would make sure she didn't get bored. That was the last thing she needed.

She glanced around for a mere moment and then walked up to the bar and ordered a Blue margarita. Settling onto one of the bar stools she sipped her drink and relaxed.

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:17:18 PM
Mylia entered the bar and looked around, so far she'd had great luck meeting people at B&G and was looking foward to meeting more people. She went over to the bar ordered a drink, she noticed a woman next to her and nodded with a smile. "Hello."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:28:03 PM
Quay'Na glanced over at the younger woman. "Hi, I don't think I've seen you in here before. Are you new?" She asked politely as she sipped her drink.

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:42:07 PM
Mylia nods. "Very new actually, I just arrived several days ago." She smiles to the woman. "I'm Mylia."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:03:43 PM
Quay'Na offers a hand of greeting. "I'm Quay'Na Rakai, Padawan learner. It's very nice to meet you."

Lady Mylia
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:51:49 AM
Mylia took the woman's hand with a gently shake. "It's very nice to meet you, I, too, am a padawan." She smiled. It was good, she was finally meeting more people around here. "How long have you been here?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 25th, 2003, 03:18:31 AM
Quay'Na smiled as she turned towards the younger woman. "That depends on how you look at it. I've been in the Jedi Order for the past five years, but I've only been truly living within the walls of the Order for only a couple of weeks. But, I must admit that coming back was both hard and easy at the same time. Would you care for a drink?"

Quay'Na offered as she motioned towards the bar. She wanted to make sure the younger Padawan felt at ease. After all, it was always nice to meet a new face and perhaps one day, they would meet again on a mission.

Lady Mylia
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:13:31 AM
Mylia watches the slightly older woman as she talked, listening to what she had to say. "Oh wow, I can imagine it being hard and easy." Mylia lifted her own drink from the bar counter, and took a sip. "Thanks anyways, but I already have one."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:33:00 AM
Quay'Na studied her for a moment.

"I'm not very good at reading ages." She finally began. "But, you look very close to my own age. I'm nineteen, how old are you?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 25th, 2003, 11:30:36 AM
Mylia smiles. "Neither am I. I'm eightteen though."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:09:32 PM
Quay'Na took another drink and sat it down on the bar. "So, how do you like the Greater Jedi Order? I hope it's been a good experience for you so far."

Lady Mylia
Jun 26th, 2003, 01:04:23 AM
Mylia nods. "It has been great, I really like it. I'm very pleased with my master and my roommate. They are both wonderful. I can't wait to learn more."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 26th, 2003, 03:11:39 AM
The Padawan nodded as she listened. "Ah, so who are the lucky ones, perhaps I know them as well."

Lady Mylia
Jun 26th, 2003, 05:31:23 AM
Mylia smiled and laughed slightly. "Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic, and my roommate is Jacali Danner. They are both really great. If you don't mind me asking, who is your master?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 26th, 2003, 03:48:22 PM
"My former master name was Ira Valko and my new Master is Sage Hazzard. He's really great as well, couldn't have asked for a better master."

She takes another drink. "I do know of Master Dasquian, but I've not had the chance to actually meet him. And I know your roommate as well. Met her here not too long ago. She seems very nice, shy but nice."

Lady Mylia
Jun 27th, 2003, 05:56:36 AM
"Sage... hmmmm... I don't think I've heard of him before." Mylia sipped her drink and looked toward Quay'Na "Jacali is very nice, and Master Dasquian is great. I could not have asked for better either."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 27th, 2003, 03:48:43 PM
"So, what made you decide to join the Great Jedi Order, that is if you don't mind me asking."

Lady Mylia
Jun 27th, 2003, 06:54:54 PM
Mylia smiled sadly, and shakes her head. "I don't mind at all. It's kind of long and boring." She took at breath before she began. "Well, I was very close to my father and uncle. They were both Jedi Knights. They lived their lives according to the Jedi code and I repsected them and made them my role models. One day, when I was fourteen, they were called away on a mission to Corellia. Very harmless, we thought. After several days of being gone, we recieved a transmission from them, annoucing their return. Later that day, we recieved one more transmission, all we heard was "We send our love." That's the last we heard of them. Later we found out what happened from another ship in the atomosphere of Corusant. Their ship exploded. We don't know how, but after that I promised myself I would follow in my father's footsteps, continuing the life he could never finish." Mylia looked to Qukay'Na, a sad smile crossed her face again. "That's what brought me here."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 27th, 2003, 08:47:23 PM
Quay'Na rasied an eyebrow. "Wow, must be something to be so close to your family. Wish I could say the same, but unfortunately, I can't. Well...I guess that's not entirely true. I do have a younger sister and we're very close and I have an aunt and uncle that I claim as my parents."

Lady Mylia
Jun 27th, 2003, 10:41:12 PM
Mylia smiled to Quay'Na. "It's always good to have someone, I know many who are without any." She thought about a really good friend she had back home.

Pierce Tondry
Jun 28th, 2003, 12:08:39 AM
A very ominous figure walked through the Bar and Grill's door. Dressed entirely in voluminous robes with a black strip of cloth bound across his eyes, he might well have been a Sith but for one thing- he was not stopped for his weapons at the door.

The door guard greeted him with a smile, which he returned with a nod. Then he continued into the restaraunt and sat down at the bar's far end, a place he'd noted as having a good view of the entire room. From there, he kept a more or less silent vigil.

Watch duty had to be done by somebody, after all.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 28th, 2003, 01:19:00 AM
Jacali Danner didn't feel well. She didn't feel welll at all as she stepped through the doors at Yog's.

She hugged her robe tightly around her and shivered. Her throat was on fire.
Though, Jacali was freezing, her face was perspiring and she was terribly thirsty.

She needed some Juma juice.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 28th, 2003, 01:50:30 AM
Quay'Na was the first to notice Jacali as she stepped into the establishment.

"Hey, what do ya know, there's your roommate now."

She was about to call over to her, but stopped herself and frowned. Jacali's face was flushed and she appeared to be sweating.

"Uh...Mylia, is it just me or does Jacali not look well?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 28th, 2003, 07:46:47 AM
Mylia smiled as she first looked to her roommate, but that soon faded into a frown of concern. "She doesn't look well at all..." Mylia mumbled as she got up and walked over to Jacali. "Jacali..." She called as she walked over to her.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 28th, 2003, 07:58:41 AM
Quay'Na followed.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 28th, 2003, 08:05:38 AM
Jacali heard her roommate and looked over to see her coming towards her. She smiled half-heartedly and nodded. "Hey," her throat was scratchy, but she did her best to ignore it. "What's going on?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 28th, 2003, 08:07:18 AM
Mylia heard the roughness in Jacali's voice. "Nothing, what's going on with you?" Mylia continued to watch her friend with concern.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 28th, 2003, 08:17:22 AM
"I was really thirsty, so I decided to come in for a Juma Juice." She was getting so cold that she felt her body begin to shake.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 28th, 2003, 09:29:49 AM
Quay'Na heard the last bit of conversation as she walked up behind Mylia.

Her friend didn't look good at all and it was obvious that Jacali was putting it off.

She looked at Mylia. "Mylia, why don't you take her to a booth and let her sit down, while I go get the juice."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:25:19 AM
Jacali held up her hands and shook her head in objection. "That's quite alright, guys. I'm..." A dizzy spell hit and she swayed slightly.

Lady Mylia
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:31:02 AM
Mylia quickly reached out and steadied Jacali. "I think Quay'Na's right Jacali, you should really sit down." She placed her arm around Jacali's shoulder, keeping her standing up.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:35:09 AM
"I just need a drink, My...." Before she even had a chance to react, darkness swallowed her up and she felt her body pitch forward.

Lady Mylia
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:39:37 AM
Mylia lunged her body after Jacali's falling body, trying to pull her back up. The force of the fall was to much and Mylia fell over, next to Jacali. After hitting the ground, Mylia slowly lifted her head, rubbing the spot her bumped. She blinked her eyes a couple times and looked to Jacali, trying to see if she was hurt or anything. Mylia sat herself up and tried to inspect Jacali for any injuries, without moving her her body, and possibly causing more injury.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:48:14 AM
Quay'Na's reaction didn't help much either as she lunged and watched the two roomies hit the floor. She quickly knelt down. "Mylia, are you alright?" While she did, she looked over Jacali.

Lady Mylia
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:51:43 AM
Mylia noded, still looking over Jacali. "I'm fine, do you think she is?" Mylia stopped looking over Jacali until real help could be brought in to look her over. "We need to get her some professional help."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 28th, 2003, 11:53:38 AM
Quay'Na agreed as she felt the girl's forehead. "Holy frell! She's burning up!" She bit her lip and looked around, no one even seemed to notice what had just happened.

Quay'Na quickly stood. "We could use some help over here, please!"

A few people looked in her direction, shrugged and went back to their drinks.

That's when she noticed her friend, Pierce Tondry quickly walking towards them.

Pierce Tondry
Jun 28th, 2003, 05:44:31 PM
Pierce's sure and purposeful stride through the bar caught far more attention than Quay'Na's call for aid, unfortunate as that was. Heads looked up as he passed, and then turned to continue watching the tall and stoic Jedi.

Without a word, Pierce waved Quay'Na and Mylia back from the unconscious form of Jacali Danner. He knelt down by Jacali's head and lightly pressed his fingertips to her forehead. His sense of touch told Pierce that Jacali's forehead was hot, and his sense of empathy revealed that her mind was under a great deal of subconscious mental stress.

"She seems ill," he said. He raised a hand and snapped his fingers, then pointed behind him at a nearby patron. "I need a glass of water, please."

Blindfolded eyes looked up and began searching Mylia and Quay'Na. "Do either of you know what happened to her?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 28th, 2003, 08:34:41 PM
Quay'Na shrugged towards Pierce and shook her head. "She just got here, Pierce and we noticed she didn't look good. She said she needed something to drink. Then, before we could get her to a booth, she went down."

The Padawan expressed a lot of concern in her voice.

Pierce Tondry
Jun 29th, 2003, 12:36:28 AM
Pierce accepted the arriving glass of water into one hand while cradling Jacali's unconscious head with his other. He set the water down and took a napkin off a nearby table, wet the napkin in the glass and lay it across Jacali's forehead. "Let me see if I can get her to drink this," he said.

The Jedi Padawan refocused with his sense of empathy. He pushed his own feelings lightly into the tangle that was Jacali's mind and formed a need to be awake into a gentle mental suggestion.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 29th, 2003, 02:44:43 AM
Quay'Na and Mylia watched Pierce silently as did most of the rest of the bar.

Yeah, now you seem concerned, stupid people... Quay'Na thought harshly, but let the feeling go and knelt down by Pierce.

She knew out of experience that he was good, if anyone could get her to wake up, it would be him.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 29th, 2003, 03:19:44 AM
With a low groan, Jacali moved her head and slowly opened her eyes. Once she focused, she saw a man with a blindfold over his eyes, but didn't feel really startled by it.

Then, she realized she was on the floor. "What happened?" She asked weakly.

Pierce Tondry
Jun 29th, 2003, 03:34:51 AM
Instead of answering, Pierce gently focused on Jacali's mind again.

Though it took her a moment to realize this was the case, Jacali was incredibly thirsty and she accepted the glass of water Pierce was proffering without thinking about it. While the ill girl drank deeply, Pierce looked up at Quay'Na and Mylia, then pulled a commlink from his belt and tossed it to Quay'Na.

"She needs a doctor, and I'm not qualified," he said, looking back at Jacali. "Quay, call the Temple and get a trained healer on the comm. I think I'm going to have to carry her there."

He looked up, this time at Mylia alone. "You come too, and get checked out. I saw that fall of yours, and you might have some damage you don't know about."

Pierce then slid his arms beneath Jacali and lifted her off the floor.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 29th, 2003, 03:49:39 AM
Quay'Na nodded in compliance as she caught the commlink. "Right away, Pierce." She then looked at Mylia as well. "He's right, Mylia. You need to be checked out too."

Lady Mylia
Jun 29th, 2003, 06:57:44 AM
Mylia nodded and standed, slowly. Her head was still a bit sore, but nothing too serious. Or so she thought. She standed and waited for them get moving, propering herself up against the closest table. She hoped her roommate and friend would be alright.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 29th, 2003, 10:38:07 AM
Quay'Na turned to Mylia again before they left. "You should probably comm your Master as well to let him know what's going on."

Lady Mylia
Jun 29th, 2003, 12:07:15 PM
Mylia nodded her head and took out her commlink. She beeped her Master, with urgency in her voice she called him. "Master Dasquian, It's Mylia! Are you there? It's Jacali. We need you. It's sick, we need you're help."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 29th, 2003, 12:09:51 PM
"Master Dasquian, It's Mylia! Are you there? It's Jacali. We need you."

Dasquian frowned, pausing in his step, lifting the comm. on his belt up to respond.

“Where are you? I’ll be there as soon as I can…”

Lady Mylia
Jun 29th, 2003, 12:18:13 PM
Mylia responded to her master. "We are heading to the healing floor in the Acadamy. See you there." She put her commlink back in her pocket and started to head out with everyone.

((Look for the second part in the Grounds.))