PDA

View Full Version : Wassup!?

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:57:45 PM
It had been a rather quiet day around the Greater Jedi Order. People came and went from the facilities, one of which was Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. It too had a peaceful aura about it and nothing seemed to be able to disturb it, that is, until...

"WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The hollering drew immediate attention to a young man flying several feet above the ground on a silver board of sorts. He zipped in and out of traffic, making life-threatening maneuvers until suddenly he smashed into the door of the tranquil Jedi Bar. The board stopped immediatly and the man rolled off and into the bar. As the dust settled, he slowly rose to his feet and looked around at the staring customers. "Righteous, dude!" He exclaimed before lifting the board into his arms and walking toward an empty seat. Pushing his bushy brown locks tinted with blonde behind his head, the man checked his white tanktop and black cargo shorts for rips. Sensing none, he found a suitable booth and decided to sit.

As he sat down, a service droid rolled over to his table with a few beeps and whistles. Zacharia looked at the menu for a moment before shaking his head and sighing. "Dude, it's like -- you speak a completely narly language and it's too wicked for me to comprehend." He said in a heavily accented basic. Just as he was about to attempt reading the menu again, a woman walked by and turned it right-side-up. "Oooooo! Like, I knew that, mate! You're a right good lookin' sheila, ya know that?" She turned around and rolled her eyes before walking off. "Guess she doesn't think so. Anyway -- I'll take the cheeseburger, dude. Oh, and a cola too." With his order placed, Zacharia handed the droid the menu and the little machine beeped off to place it, leaving the newcomer to Coruscant in a world of wonder in his booth.

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:22:21 PM
Mylia entered the Bar and Grill for the second time since she arrived at the GJO. She looks around and finds a booth right behind a very good looking man. She smiles and nods to him as she takes a seat. She looks at her menu and orders a drink. She waits quietly for her drink, watching and listening to the man in the booth in front of her, his accent is unfimiliar to her. Her curiousity gets the best of her as she leans over the table, a bit closer to the man. "Excuse me, but where are you from? You accent is very, unfimiliar to me."

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:33:05 PM
Zacharia looked up and attempted to locate the source of the voice who questioned him. Finally he decided that she was behind him, so he turned around to set his blazing cyan blue eyes upon her face. The man smiled and upon doing so, exposed his elongated canines, hinting he was far from human despite his appearance. "My accent? Oh right! You must be, uh -- referring to my lingo. Chick, I'd say that you have the accent."

With a laugh and a sincere smile, Zacharia extended a tan and very muscular arm to shake hands with the woman. "Dude, I'm from a far out planet with crazy tides to rip on. It's beautiful, brah -- I miss it there. Oh yeah, it's called Cali -- it's totally awesome." He said cheerfully, though a hint of sadness was upon his voice. The man kept his hand out to her as he spoke. "I'm Zach -- who are you, babe?" He questioned, not realizing that his loose terms for others could be potentially insulting, but he did not mean it and others could see that by his happy demeanor.

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:42:09 PM
Mylia smiled and extended her arm, taking his hand with a shake. "Well my accent is from here..." She watches the man talk, a very sweet, light-hearted personality shown through. Mylia was intrigued. She loved meeting new people. "I'm Mylia Basque. A Padawan here in the GJO." She smiled again, blushing a bit at how Zach was referring to her, she was not used to people calling her 'chick and babe'. "Cali sounds beautiful, oceans are gorgeous." She says referring to the tides Zach spoke of.

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:02:13 PM
Zach smiled and nodded. "It is beautiful -- yeah, the oceans are insane! Dude, everyone should visit Cali!" He exclaimed with a proud grin on his face. Mylia's touch was soft as she shook his hand and Zach was taken back for a moment. He sat there, with this arm sticking out in front of him and the woman eyeing him curiously. "Oh -- uh, do ya mind if I sit with ya, babe?" He questioned quietly and before she answered, he was over in her booth, sitting across from her.

Smiling still, the sun tanned man pushed his wavy hair back, a few curls falling out of his grasp and escaping to make him appear as a little boy. Zach blushed and looked at Mylia once again, unsure of what to say. "You have a beautiful name, chick. Mylia -- sounds like one narly flower!" He laughed to himself but she knew he was sincere in his words. "So -- you're a Pada-what? Never heard of one, brah. GJO? Is that where I am?" He laughed once again but felt stupid for being so clueless, especially in front of someone he had just met.

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:11:57 PM
Mylia smiled as Zach sat with her. She nods, and laughs. "Sure you can sit, it's better than being alone." She blushes again as he complimants her name. "Thanks. I'm a padawan. I'm a Jedi in training, GJO is the Great Jedi Order. And yeah, that's where you are. It's a very nice place here, I'm new here myself." She looks at the very attactive man with a smile. "Are you here to be a Jedi also?"

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:19:17 PM
Zach smiled but shrugged at the same time. "Mate, I dunno what a Jedi is. Guess you'll have to explain that one to me too." He said with a laugh as he took in her beautiful features. Suddenly he mentally slapped himself as he felt how attracted he had become to her already. There was nothing wrong with Mylia, but he knew that if he became too attached, things would go wrong and eventually -- his secret would come out.

With an inward sigh, Zach attempted to smile once again and pick up where they left off in conversation, but it was evident that he was distracted. "I'm supposin' a Jedi's a good thing -- you're one, right?" He grinned as he spoke and watched her reaction. She was beautiful but especially so when she blushed. He took these things down mentally and recorded them to memory. "An' trainin'? I train! Well, not anymore -- I mean, I don't need to, chick. See this board here?" He motions to where the silver hoverboard had once sat before turning his head and realizing it was gone. "Uh -- yeah, well anyway -- I'm a pro boarder. If I ever get my board back, I'll show ya some stuff, brah! It's a narly sport -- truly amazing and phat!"

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:54:36 PM
Mylia smiles. "A jedi is someone who keeps the peace. They never attack-only defend, they respect everyone and everything. They desire to improve themselves by knowledge and training. Yeah, I'm in training. I'm in the process of becoming a Jedi." Mylia looks at Zach as he talks, he was unbelievably attractive, his long hair and musclar body, were very nice, to say the least. She looks to the area he was pointing too, then looks back to him. "I'm sure you're great on your board. It sounds like fun."

Jakob Burton
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:00:05 PM
The first thing Jake noted as he walked into the bar is the huge crack in the doors. Someone hit it and pretty hard. Jake smiled, not even wanting to guess what happened. He walked into the bar, scanning the bustling people. Normally, his eyes would've noted something first, but it was actually the nose that alerted him. The linings in his nose and the olfactoral sector of his brain morphed in seconds, allowing him to smell better. He could smell another Garou, could smell him from a mile away. Jake walked until he got upwind of the other, and caught sight of him. It was human now, obviously so. He had a build but not as good as the toned body of Jake, sculpted through years of fighting and training. He had long hair, like Jake once did, but Jake figured it'd be time for a little change, and cut it short and spiked. Beside him was a hoverboard.....Jake knew those from the many competitions of extreme sports that he was party to as a child when he worked and lived in the whore house. Jake tried to consciously revert his nose, and it complied, becoming less sensitive. Jake looked at the drink, noting the cola. He shook his head and walked to the bar, ordering two bottles of Corellia's Finest Whiskey, his favorite stiff drink, and a Corellia's Margarita. Carrying the two bottles in one hand and the Margarita in the other, he walks to the table, and silently sits one bottle of Corellia's Finest in front of the man and the Corellia's Margarita in front of the woman. He smiled politely as he spoke.

"I figured you two could use some stronger refreshments......"

Reaching out an empty hand to each person, Jake smiles.

"I'm Jakob Burton, but you can call me Jake."

Lady Mylia
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:47:30 AM
Mylia took the drink and shoke the man's hand, very surprised. "Mylia Basque, it's a pleasure." Mylia took a sip of the drink with a smile, keeping an eye on Jake, wandering what was going on.

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 25th, 2003, 11:40:52 AM
Zach smiled to himself and nodded. "Dude -- sounds like me! Righteous! Maybe, chick, could ya hook me up with some o' that Jedi stuff too? It sounds like a narly way to live!" He laughed to himself but quieted when a stranger approached the table and set a few drinks down before he and Mylia. "Whoa, brah -- you didn't, like, do something to this, did you?" He questioned casually, but in all truth, knew that he wouldn't normally touch alcohol. In fact, he didn't really drink at all.

Shifting his weight uncomfortably, Zach examined the glass before him and then shifted his cyan blue eyes to the strangers face. There was something familiar about him -- but Zach could not put his finger on it. It was something in his presence that seemed -- well, family - like. Shrugging the thought off, Zach took the glass in his hand and slowly sipped on the alcohol. Surprsingly enough, he liked the smooth taste it had and decided he would entertain the stranger's hospitality. After he introduced himself as being "Jake", Zacharia smiled toothily and took the man's hand.

"I'm Zach -- wassup, brah?!" He exclaimed, shaking Jake's hand and then letting go. It was an odd thing that Zacharia never noticed before -- when formally introducing himself, he was rather, informal and didn't even give a last name. Of course, though, he did not realize this and so he paid it no mind. "Sit, dude! Like, this is my friend, Mylia! She's one narly flower, man." He spoke the compliment in hushed tones, not wishing to embarass the woman. Instead, Zach's cheeks flushed a slight crimson color, giving him the appearance of one who had sunburn atop their golden brown tan. Smiling once again, he scooted over to make room for Jake.

Lady Mylia
Jun 25th, 2003, 12:14:45 PM
Mylia smiles to Zach with a nod, thanking him for the introduction. She continues sipping her drink from Jake. It was a very delicious drink. "Thanks for the drink, Jake. It's very... tasteful...." She crosses her legs under the table, getting herself comfortable. She moves a strand of hair from her face, pushing it gently back behind her ear. She placed her free hand on the table, playing nervously with her unused straw, as she watches the too men.

Jakob Burton
Jun 26th, 2003, 01:03:23 AM
Jake, after the finish of the formalities, took a seat beside Zach.

"Thank you."

Jake flashes a grin at the two, listening as he hears the words of Zach. His accent was cool......funny, but cool. This was a generally nice guy, and a Garou, obviously. No one who surfed boards were scar-free unless they had a severe healing system, which most creatures simply did not. And the woman was gorgeous, a 'narly flower' as Zach put it. Jake turned to Mylia first, out of common male courtesy, addressing her first before Zach.

"So how long have you been at the GJO, Mylia, and what brings you here, Zach?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 26th, 2003, 01:18:34 AM
Mylia smiled to Jake as they talk. "I've only been here a week or so, not very long." She paused and turned towards Zach, giving him a chance to reply to Jake.

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 27th, 2003, 06:42:03 PM
Zach smiled slightly as Mylia spoke. She sounded so happy and so sure of herself, quite unlike Zach. When questioned about what brought him here, the young man looked up at the ceiling as if the answer would be written there before he shook his head. "Ya know what, brah? I'm not sure. I was like -- led here or somethin'! It was one rippin' feelin' I got the other day! That and uh -- well, there's a stellar inline competition that I'm gonna check out tomorrow!" He laughed to himself but then quieted quickly, allowing his eyes to gaze out the window -- the secret he held deep inside of him weighing heavily upon his shoulders.

"I -- I dunno, mate -- there was some narly reason why I came. Guess I just had this crazy feelin' inside and it told me to come. Maybe because of the competition or -- or somethin'." He was really confused but allowed the thoughts to drift from his mind just like the worries that were in his heart. He shifted his weight and sighed before putting on a toothy smile once again. "So like -- are you a Jedi dude too, Jake?" He questioned out of the blue, wondering exactly how many people around his table were actually part of the great organization that Mylia had informed him of.

Lady Mylia
Jun 27th, 2003, 06:49:08 PM
Mylia smiled at Zach, continuing playing with her straw, even though Zach didn't know what brought him, she knew. Fate, destiny, the Force lead him here. She smiled at Zach, again, hoping to help calm him down, he seemed to need a bit of calming.

Jakob Burton
Jun 27th, 2003, 06:50:46 PM
"Yeah....I am."

It felt good to say that......It gave Jake a stronger sense of belonging, a quieter sense of peace, a newer sense of self, and a heightened sense of justice and the want to do what is right.......

"You see, Zach, this is primarily a Jedi bar.....that's who the majority of the people here are.......and an Inline Tournament, you say? Hmmm, maybe I oughtta take a look into this......I've always been a fan of extreme sports.....And it was a feeling that brought you here, huh? Well, bud, it was the same with me.......well, that and I have nowhere else to go.....Hey, listen dude, can I speak with you in private for one sec? It won't take long, I promise.....and once we're done, we can get back to Ms. Narly-Flower....that is, if she doesn't mind the borrowing of a drinking guest?"

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 27th, 2003, 06:57:40 PM
Zach caught Mylia's smile and nearly looked away but turned his head back to meet his eyes with her own. "She's so beautiful." He thought to himself but sighed internally, knowing that he could never pursue any woman because it wouldn't be fair to them -- his secret would keep him from loving anyone -- ever. Jake's words caught the young man offguard and he nodded, unsure of what was happening, but he agreed to go with his newfound friend.

"Sure -- that is, if you'll wait around for me, chick -- flower." Zach blushed after he spoke, but he did not regret what he said. The fact that Jake liked extreme sports, was a Jedi -- and wished to speak with him alone made him pay attention. "Wow -- first day here and already I have two friends!" He thought to himself and smiled at Mylia once again, waiting for Jake's cue.

Lady Mylia
Jun 27th, 2003, 07:02:12 PM
Mylia shakes her head, a slight blush filling her cheeks as she was reffered to as a flower. "I don't mind at all, I'll be waiting." She took another sip and continued playing with her straw.

Jakob Burton
Jun 27th, 2003, 07:11:10 PM
"Hey, buddy, I got a question for ya......You have a little secret don't ya? One that is rather rare, if I'm not mistaken.....and do not worry, for she can't hear us, for I've hidden our words a little....."

This referrence from Jake simply meant that he had "jammed the frequencies" of both himself and Zach, so Mylia, if she could, couldn't read what they were saying from their own minds......

"This secret has kept you from scarring so much.....it makes you much more unique than most....but here is the deal with your little secret.....It's ok here, because as Jedi, we are honest and unjudging.....besides, being a Garou is something that you should be extremely proud of......it's kinda like winning the genetic lottery....Sometimes it makes ya feel like a million credits, doesn't it?"

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 27th, 2003, 07:33:40 PM
At the mention of a secret, Zach's heart nearly stopped. "Uh-oh -- he knows! How could he know?" He thought to himself and felt his face flush red, that is, until Jake mentioned the word "Garou".

"Say what?!" He questioned, realizing that he wasn't talking about "his secret". "Oh! THAT secret! Dude -- I know I heal faster than most people, but I'm -- a what?" He questioned, a bit surprised.

Jakob Burton
Jun 27th, 2003, 07:42:09 PM
"A Garou.....a werewolf, if you will.....but by your reaction, I'm a bit confused.....you see....you smell of it.....but not to worry, she can't smell it.....She ain't Garou....."

Jake smiled wryly at Zach, giving him a small wink.

"But I am. So either you don't know you are what you are or I'm mistaken....."

Jake, in a contrary notion, taps his nose with each syllable he spoke.

"And believe me, my nose knows....."

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 27th, 2003, 07:46:03 PM
Zach canted his head to the side and shook it slightly. "Dude -- either you're on somethin', or I've been lied to." He said quietly, looking over at Mylia for a moment before turning back to Jake. "See -- I've been to some doctors in my lifetime, mate -- and they've told me that I'm a deformed kind of human. Pretty narly, right? They said my teeth are nothin' and that I heal quickly because -- well, I'm lucky." Indeed, Zach was Garou, but was completely unaware. He was also unaware of the fact that he was speaking to a family member at the moment.

Shaking his head, the young man sighed internally and decided it was best to ask a few questions for himself. "Like -- how do I figure out what I am? And this Jedi stuff -- I dunno why, dude -- but I feel like I should know more about it."

Jakob Burton
Jun 27th, 2003, 08:01:49 PM
"Well, that's the thing, bud.....to know yourself the way you want to.....it would require some time and perhaps some training.....some Garou don't ever change.....and it's not that your doctors lied to you......not many know the diagnosis of Lycanthropy when they see it. Because it is not merely a genetic birth defect and the chromosome count remains at a normal human standard, unless a shift occurs, doctors often call it a birth defect or a Force-oriented state created from the midi-chlorian count in your bloodstream.....If I used too many terms, I can break it down for ya..."

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 27th, 2003, 08:10:32 PM
By this point, Zach was utterly confused. He canted his head to the side and eyed Jake curiously. "No -- don't explain, dude. I got it pretty much. So -- how like, would I become a narly Jedi man?" He questioned with an honest yearning.

"Cuz -- like, I'd really like to check it out! I also wanna learn 'bout myself."

Lady Mylia
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:46:42 AM
Mylia stood up and walked over to the bar, she watched Zach and Jake as they talked. Even though curiousity was getting the best of her, she refused to be nosey. After talking to the bartender she made her way back to her seat and sat down, continuing nervously playing with her straw and sipping her drink.

Jakob Burton
Jun 28th, 2003, 07:30:52 PM
"Well, bub, we'd have to put you through a recruitment registration..... It wouldn't take too long.....And someone, a Jedi Knight or a Jedi Master, would have to accept you as a Padawan, an apprentice of the Jedi....and then the 'learning' would begin.... I'll tell ya what....after our dinner with Mylia, we'll go to the Recruitment Registration center and we'll see if we can't get you in......"

Jake noted, out of the corner of his eye, that Mylia had left her seat and returned, figeting nervously with her straw. He smiled at Zach.

"It's best not to keep her waiting......"

Jake took a few steps and turned to Zach again.

"And what I said about you being Garou stays between us....that is, unless you want to burst the bubble.....but as far as her knowledge of my heritage......tell her or not, it doesn't matter to me, 'cause I am what I am......and some things will never change...."

Jake slowed his pace so Zach could fall in, that they would return to the table together.

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 28th, 2003, 07:40:35 PM
Zach nodded to everything that Jake said and a toothy smile cross his lips. "Right -- well, I think that's what I should do. Sounds like a narly plan, bro. To the registration place we go -- after dinner with my narly flower." He said with a grin and fell into stride with Jake.

Soon the two reached the table and Zach smiled at Mylia before taking a seat in the booth where he was. His eyes gazed into hers and he blushed slightly before lowering his head and inhaling deeply. "So, Mylia -- looks like I'll be spendin' a rippin' time with ya here at the Jedi Order!" He said with a smile.

Lady Mylia
Jun 29th, 2003, 07:07:24 AM
Mylia's nervous expression melted into a smile. "That's great, Zach. It can't wait." She continued to sip her drink, and looked to both Jake and Zach. "Will you be going to the Recruitment center soon?" She was excited Zach was going to be staying, and hoped it didn't show to much. A blush warmed her cheeks as she thought about hopefully being able to spend more time with Zach. Even though they just met, Mylia liked Zach and was hoping to get to know him better.

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jun 30th, 2003, 02:16:15 PM
Zach smiled as Mylia spoke of how she was glad that he was staying. This caused the young man to blush, and he couldn't control it. The smile upon his face revealed his boyish features for a moment as he lowered his eyes. "Narly -- me neither, chick." He said softly and looked over at Jake with a grin.

Lady Mylia
Jun 30th, 2003, 07:21:27 PM
Mylia put her head down, hiding her smile as Zach blushed. She looked back up at him and then to Jake. "So are you two going to sit back down and finish your drinks or what?"

Verse Dawnstrider
Jun 30th, 2003, 10:04:46 PM
::Verse walked up with a smile on his face. His long blong hair pulled into a single braid. He saw the two young men and walked past them. Kids these days.::

"If they do not wish to, mind if I sit?"

::He was dressed in Jedi robes and looked to be at the most 25 years of age. He took the lady's hand and kissed it softly.::

"Verse Dawnstrider, Jedi Master. The First Garou Knight, and two times Council Member. You are........?"

Jakob Burton
Jul 1st, 2003, 12:24:11 AM
"Jeez....well if it ain't the ol' wolf himself...."

Jake threw a wink in at his Uncle Verse.

"S'up, Uncle?"

Lady Mylia
Jul 1st, 2003, 12:35:34 AM
With a raise of an eyebrow and a shy smile, Mylia nodded to the Master. "Mylia Basque, Jedi Padawan." Mylia put her drink down and began to stand and bow to the Master. "It's a pleasure, Master Verse."

Verse Dawnstrider
Jul 1st, 2003, 07:40:59 AM
::Verse raised his hands as if in defeat.::

"This is a social area and fomalities are wasted on me. You can can call me Verse. So, having trouble with these two boys flaunting over you?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 1st, 2003, 08:54:59 AM
As Xazor passed by her Father, she noted her Padawan as well as another man and a woman gathered around him. Of course, she witnessed him kiss the woman's hand and it made Xazor a bit cross.

"Greetings, Father -- good day, Jakob." She said softly in passing just before she left the bar and grill. The man seated by Jake had caught her attention, though. He looked awefully familiar and for some reason -- she felt as though she knew him. Shrugging it off, the Knight left for the Archives to do some research.

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jul 1st, 2003, 08:57:38 AM
Zach was in the midst of thinking of something poetic to say when suddenly another man approached the table and seated himself. The young man would not have minded, normally -- but when he kissed Mylia's hand, it stirred something within him. "You can't fall in love, remember?!" He scolded himself and looked out the window, eyes saddened in defeat. Sighing internally, he turned to introduce himself when suddenly the stranger spoke his name.

"Verse Dawnstrider, Jedi Master."

The words had no bearing on Zach until he rethought them. "Dawnstrider?! Now mate, you've crossed the line. Stealing my last name!" He thought to himself and turned to eye the man. "Like -- all due respect and whatever, but dude -- you are mucked up in your head or somethin'." The words were spoken in a very heavily accented Basic. His set of cyan blue eyes cast a grim glance upon Verse's face. "Now look here, mate -- no one steals my narly last name and gets away with it! How did you find that out anyway? One of your -- righteous Jedi tricks or somethin'? I thought Jedi were nice people who didn't trick others to hurt them. Like -- it's not a stellar thing, my man, to have someone else claim your last name." He seemed to be rambling now, and the words probably made no sense.

Zach felt bad, though, for going off like this in front of Mylia. "Sorry, chick -- I'm Zacharia Dawnstrider -- Skateboard Master. The first -- uh, Skater Knight and three time Galactic Champion." He said proudly with a toothy grin, exposing his set of elongated canines. "Nice ta meet ya, Master." He said with a cocky smile. This was the side of him that only his skateboarding friends saw. Of course, though, when he competed he held a level head -- but not when competing for space with another man.

Lady Mylia
Jul 1st, 2003, 12:16:57 PM
Mylia sat back down and nodded to Verse. "Very well, Verse." She said with a smile. "I wouldn't say I'm having trouble." She said with a wink and a slight laugh. She then noticed the woman passing and gave a nod and a smile. She mumbles hello and then turned her attention back to Zach. She watched him as he talked, a bit suprised. A twinge of sadness hit Mylia when she realized that Zach was hurt. She knew no Jedi would play a prank like that, knowing it would hurt someone so much. She placed her hand on Zach's back as he talked, trying to calm him down a bit. "Zach. . . " She said quietly. "I'm sure there is a logical explaination for this."

Verse Dawnstrider
Jul 1st, 2003, 12:37:16 PM
::Verse smiled. His mind raced. There was no other Dawnstrider branchs. It was a name from his home planet, and no one outside teh Garou had that last name, and the name was not carried by others outside his family.::

"I may need to speak to you later Zak. Don't go far."

::He turned to the young lady at once.::

"I would love to stay and chat, but something has come up. Maybe we can speak later."

::Verse spun on his heel and looked at Xazor.::

"I need to speak with you angel. My quaters at once, and bring my grand-daughter along. I would like to hold her. Me and you have much to talk about."

::With that Verse made his way to his room and out of the bar.::

Lady Mylia
Jul 1st, 2003, 12:49:58 PM
Mylia nodded to Verse. "Maybe we shall speak later." She smiled to him and turned back to Zach.

Jakob Burton
Jul 1st, 2003, 05:38:01 PM
As the events unfolded, and Zach mentioned the last name of Dawnstrider, and it all began to fall into place.....Jake turned to Zach and spoke softly.

"Hey, don't get all torqued on us, man....we Jedi are good, and we don't do malicious jokes like that......it's his last name and yours......Besides, my Uncle is a little...no a lot older than you cuz.....Hey, what he said about later.....go and meet him, but find me first.....I think we can get this "mess" cleared up....."

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jul 1st, 2003, 07:47:00 PM
Zacharia smiled as a woman passed and addressed the Master as her Father. It hit him then -- if she was related to Verse, and Jake was his nephew -- that made the woman and Jake cousins which left Zach -- awefully confused. He placed his head in his hands and shook it slightly before glancing up at Jake and Mylia. Her touch on his back calmed him immensly as he closed his eyes and felt safe for a few moments.

Breathing in deeply, the young man nodded and smiled. "I'll do that, Jake -- just hope I'm not in trouble. It was narly to meet you, Mylia -- but I think it best if I leave now. I'm gonna check out that righteous recruitment center of yours! Think of me -- flower -- I'll be seein' ya soon." He said softly, blushing with each word that left his lips. For a moment he stayed and looked into her eyes but then rose and nodded to Jake. "I'm ready, dude. Let's kick it!"

Lady Mylia
Jul 1st, 2003, 07:50:08 PM
Mylia downed her drink before they left. She stood too. "I will be thinking of you, think of me. I will see you later. Have fun at the recruitment center. Good Luck."