PDA

View Full Version : A New Life (open)

Sasha Tion
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:30:39 AM
Sasha was walking down the streets of Coruscant. She had just moved herself from the hotel she was staying at to a small apartment. No matter what, she's not going to herself be scared off from finding herself a new life here. So what if Talzen, a person who has been tormenting her since she was a child is here. She's not going to let him bother her. She had recovered quite nicely from her last encounter with him. Especially since she got proper medical attention.

It was late afternoon, and Sasha was heading towards a nearby park after getting off of work since she works part time as a waitress in a small restuarant.

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:27:51 PM
Mylia makes her way down the busy sidewalk, towards a park, looking for some peace and quiet. Her first experieces as a padawan have been awesome, now she wanted some quiet time to reflect. As she walks, she picks up her pace a bit, trying to make it to the park quicker. No being careful she bumbs into a woman. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you."

Sasha Tion
Jun 25th, 2003, 11:59:32 AM
Sasha laughs nervously after she nearly jumps out of her skin when Mylia bumps into her.

"That's alright. It was my fault anyway, I should have been watching were I was going.

Oh there I go again, shoulding myself in the foot.

Names Sasha, yours?"

Lady Mylia
Jun 25th, 2003, 02:37:36 PM
Mylia laughs too. "Mine's Mylia." She looks at the woman with a smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you, and sorry again."

Sasha Tion
Jul 7th, 2003, 03:22:33 PM
"I'm pleased to meet you Mylia.

And no need to apologize, it was my fault to begin with, not yours. So, if you don't ming me asking, do you live around here somewhere?"

Sasha questions softly.

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to respong. RL commitments have come up.