PDA

View Full Version : Undead Desires(Open)

Syndell
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:52:00 AM
It was dark. Somewhere around midnight. Though when in the lower regions of Coruscant, everyday was nighttime. One could literally lose track of time when in the slums. Such as one person did. She crept weakly through the shadows. Avoiding unwanted attention and stares.

Her clothes once shining in brilliant purple. Now bathed in mud and black gunk. Torn in various places it look as though they barely clung to her body. Skin once milky colored and softer then cotton. Now dirty and rough. Not much could be said about her stench however. As being a vampyre you always smelled like the dead anyways.

Syndell Draclau walked aimlessly through the slums of Coruscant. She hadn't fed in days. It was starting to take it's toll ob her body. Never before had she gone so long without the sweet pleasurable taste of blood. Normally, nothing could keep her away. But now. Something was preventing her from even wanting to live eternally.

She was alone. From the very first day she had become a vampyre she had been alone. It was now a few years since she was turned. Still she has not found someone. This depressed the vampyress to great lengths. As yesterday she was mugged and her body ravaged by hoodlums and thiefs. Normally she would have killed them. Drinking their veins dry of the crimson liquid which flowed in their bodies.

However, she no longer felt the will to even defend herself. This was not bodding well with the vampyre. Should she keep this up. She would be dead within the next couple of days.

Aevenon Cloak
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:03:01 AM
Such things as angels were all but forgotten to the people of Coruscant, especially those with so little hope as were found in the slums. Mayhap this was the reason why the Ambrellian was looked upon with such wonder and horror as he passed by normally dormant shacks. All eyes turned on him as he stalked by – a figure clad in grey and white, like a shimmering vision in the night with his great feathery wings behind him. Most thought him an illusion, a product of their delusion from lack of sleep or nutrition, and with this he was happy.

Aevenon Cloak was a wanderer – a nomad of sorts, whose purpose in this universe was currently unclear. His time was consumed by thought as he perplexed over the mysteries of science and the Force, and what benefit they could be to him. Books were his only companions since his Master and life mate had vanished. The cobalt haired drifter had no qualms with this, per say. His bloodline permitted him an unnaturally long life in which to study and the Force strengthened his body and will to no end.

Solitude, however, was a double-ended sword. On one hand it allowed him to learn so much, but on the other there was wisdom that could only be gleaned from the company of others; knowledge about the humanoid species and their mannerisms and what drove them on. As cold and separated as he was from all that was around him, a spark still burnt in Aevenon… a spark that with only a little help would be rekindled. None here would speak with him, so he moved on, naively unaware of what dangers the night could bring…

Syndell
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:12:54 AM
She continued to walk about. On and on with no end in sight. She was lost in her thoughts. Her mind half thinking. While the other half was going crazy from not being fed. This caused the vampyress to become disoriented.

Continuing to walk amongst the shadows, her foot caught up against a rock half buried in the dirt. Her weak body unable to to react fast enough she fell side ways. Out of the shadows and into the dimly lit street. If you can even call it a street.

But to her surprise she did not fall straight to the ground. Instead, she fell right against someone. Regaining her stance, she looked to see who it was she had blindsided. To her surprise, the person seemed to be an angel.

(No, it couldn't be. Must be some sort of species. Angels don't exsist)

Though that last thought in her mind wont stay too long. As her past life, before she became a vampyre. She was a demon. A creature thought a myth and legend. But turned out to be very much so a reality. A new species to be exact. Her people were all but gone to her now. As she herself was no longer a demon. But an undead creature of the night.

She said nothing as her yellow eyes looked the angelic figure up and down. She couldn't say much even if she wanted to. She was just too weak to do anything. The dirty, mud stained frown and blank eyes on her face was proof enough of her ever growing weakness.

Aevenon Cloak
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:17:32 AM
The face which Aevenon was looking down into was so much like the others here, and yet it wasn’t. Worn, tired, dirty yet beneath all the grime there was something else, something beguiled by fatigue. The woman’s eyes seemed lifeless, hollow. He had caught her arms as she’d collapsed against him and felt now just how cold to the touch her skin was. Perplexed, the ‘angel’ summarized this was a species he had not yet encountered – or a human at near death.

Are you alright?

As a telepath it was rare that Aevenon spoke, his voice instead carried through the Force – still as full and colloquial as it would have been aloud.

Syndell
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:22:34 AM
Are you alright?

Hearing his voice but not seeing his mouth move. She continued to stare silently. This could have only meant one thing. He was force sensative. And an Angel, as far as she knew it could not be force sensative. Slowly building up what energy she could, Syndell too spoke through the force. Her once red crimson lips now dirty brown felt too heavy to move apart to speak.

(You should have let me fall. No one cares. No one cares about me nor my kind. Why should you be any different)

With that said, she slowly turned, and began limping once more towards a direction which held no end for her. Maybe she would get lucky and wlak right into the path of a ray of sunshine. At least all her sorrow and pain would end quickly.

Aevenon Cloak
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:27:42 AM
No one cares about me nor my kind.

Her kind – he wondered, silently. No one cared for him, only watched from a distance. Her kind… Aevenon’s brow furrowed somewhat and, albeit gingerly, he followed the woman as she began to walk away. Out of courtesy he had tucked his wings away somewhat, folding them against his back as he approached. His pace needed have been anything more than a hesitant walk to keep up with her.

Wait-… can’t I help you? You look hurt.

Syndell
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:39:17 AM
She tried to ignore the stranger. Continuing her walk. Or rather a very slow limp as those around her would see. Mustering up the strength, she finally parted her dry lips and spoke.

"No.........no one can help me. It is destiny's will for me to be alone for all eternity. My pain is my own to deal with"

With that she kept walking. Though once more her foot caught something. And down she went again. This time she fell flat on her side. A bit of dust thrown up into the air. Some of it landing on her. Making her look more like her surroundings.

Syndell tried to get up. But couldn't. It would seem as though her body was finally giving up. It could take no more punishment. No more abuse. The withdrawl from blood was enough to make any vampyre go mad. Syndell was quite surprised with herself she had made it this far along. Maybe now, the stranger would leave her. Who would want to help a dirty woman in the slums. No one she knew.

Aevenon Cloak
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:43:37 AM
Perhaps it was a flaw, but Aevenon did not give up easily. The more he was shunned the more tenacious he would become. Coming to kneel by the woman’s side he, bent down on one knee, he sighed heavily. He took her wrist to feel for a pulse and to his horror felt nothing. His luminous eyes widened – he felt compelled to do something, but had no healing abilities himself. No, he would have to get her somewhere…

He made to lift Syndell up into his arms, with his wings coming around to form a protective cocoon.

Syndell
Jun 24th, 2003, 03:57:08 AM
As Aevenon picked her up. Syndell wrapped her arms loosly around his neck. Had she had the strength, she would have chocked him until he put her back down. But alas, she was too weak to even put up a decent fight. Instead, she would let her words be enough.

"Put me down angel guy. No modern medicine or cures can help me. I am beyond the help of humans. At least there science and medicine cannot help me"

Looking up, her deep yellow eyes stared into his.

"Why do you even bother Angel man? Why not just leave me here to die. You do not know me. People die everyday in the slums of Coruscant. Does anyone care? no. So why should you"

She waited for an answer. a bit of irritation was building up. She couldn't stand it. Not knowing why he was being so insitant on helping her. Though had she not closed off her feelings, she might have gotten a better understanding.

OOC:Well gonna go for the night. It's going great so far. Love the posts. Later.

Aevenon Cloak
Jun 24th, 2003, 04:03:21 AM
It was as though he was ignoring most of what she was saying. Wings now effectively completely around himself and the woman carried, Aevenon looked down into the bitter face and shook his head.

It is a sad day when a person is not allowed to help someone out of the kindness of their heart, he remarked, mostly to himself, but undoubtedly Syndell would have heard it too.

If human medicines cannot help you than what can? he asked, urgency in his tone.

Syndell
Jun 24th, 2003, 06:38:17 PM
As the question came out of his mouth, Syndell merely turned her head away. She feared he would ask her that eventually. Too bad it had to be so soon.

"Do you really want to know"

She looked back up and asked him. Her eyes showing the pity she was about to feel for him once she had told him.

"Blood Angel man. Blood shall heal my wounds and return my strength. You have probably guessed it by now. The cold skin, no pulse. Pale look. I am a vampyre Angel man. I am a creature of the night that needs blood to survive for all eternity"

Once more her head fell away from his gaze. Not wanting to look up at him as she continued to speak.

"That is also the same reason why i have become like i am now. I am alone. I have been cursed to spend eternity alone. With no one by my side. I cannot live like that. I refuse to"

Aevenon Cloak
Jun 25th, 2003, 02:08:10 AM
This was a thing Aevenon had never encountered before – a vampire! He had heard of them through literature but never imagined them to be real. His eyes sparkled with curiousity at the thought of it.

Don’t you have others like you who you stay with?

Always he had read that vampires lived in troops, packs of sorts with hierarchical systems that all stemmed back to some mother or father vampire from eons ago.

… Being alone isn’t that bad, he added, as an afterthought.

Syndell
Jun 25th, 2003, 02:14:27 AM
Syndell managed to let out a weak laugh at his question.

"Sure there are others with whom i stayed with. They were infact the ones which made me this way. But even being with them could not fill this void within"

Looking at a few bums and wretches passing by them, She pointed to an elderly man that leaned against a duracreet wall. Apparently that would be his sleeping spot for the night. Too bad for him, it would soon become more then that. Pointing at him, she looked at te stranger holding him.

"Place me by his side.........once i am better, i shall explain to you my distress"

She waited for the angel man to comply. Her body was growing weaker by the second. Daylight would soon come. The urge to drink had some how finally returned. But, it couldn't have been because of this one.......or could it?

Aevenon Cloak
Jun 25th, 2003, 02:17:19 AM
Aevenon blinked, a little confused, but did as the vampire wished. He set her down against the wall, standing by just incase she should collapse again. It struck him, as he looked from the man – who was staring in disbelief at the two figures before him – that she might be about to feed upon him. This would certainly be an interesting sight to see.

Syndell
Jun 25th, 2003, 02:35:57 AM
As she was set down next to the begger, she layed a hand across his face. Her yellow eyes peering deep within his.

"Do not fear. I mean you no harm. Ecstacy shall be yours tonight. Come. Come and feast upon my body. Let us become one"

Her words came out soft and melodic. Almost like alluring song which drew you to somewhere. Her eyes bore into his. Clinging to them like a vice. He was trapped. Entranced by her voice, and stare.

As the man moved in to kiss her, Syndell moved his head to the side. Placing her red crimson lips against his neck. She softly kissed it. Slowly her canines grew longer. With fangs sticking out of her mouth, Syndell bit down gently. The canines easily piercing the skin. Making it's way to his vessels.

Though a surprising thing was the man let out not a scream or shout. Instead, he was moaning. Like he was having the best sex of his life. This was one of Syndells special skills she had aquired when becoming a vampyre. She was able to entrance her victims. Making think they are having passionate, unbridled love. When actually they were getting the life drained from them.

Blood oozed down the side of her mouth as she drank. Her body begged for the life essence quickly but she took her time. Within seconds of feeding, her body was renewed with strength. The weakness that once infested her body was no more. Replaced by the raw strength her kind possessed. Though still dirty and stained. Her beauty also returned. Waist length black and silver striped hair that was once frizzy and unkept. Was suddenly smooth and lay comfortably along her backside. Her skin returned to that soft milky color they once were.

As she drank up the last bit of his blood, The man took in one last breathe. Before his eyes closed for good. Standing on her own, She turned and looked at the angel man. Her cheecks were a bright red. Flushed with having just fed, she felt reborn. Walking up to him, She placed a hand on his cheeck.

"Now angel man. Would you like to know more?"

Her hand gently stroked his left cheeck. The softness of her skin unparalelled by any man or machine made fabric. Still cold to the touch. But a bit warmer now with the new blood flowing through her veins.

Aevenon Cloak
Jun 25th, 2003, 02:44:19 AM
It was quite the sight, as he’d expected. To see a person drinking the blood from another was both repulsive and enchanting all in one. He couldn’t fathom quite how the hemoglobin nourished the vampire – in becoming a creature of the night some huge change must have occurred in their system, shifting organs and perhaps growing new tissue with which to filter and make use of the drained blood.

The ice-cold hand against his cheek caused him to snap away from his thoughts, tearing his eyes from the convulsing – dying – body of the old man, and back to look at the now hauntingly beautiful figure before him. It took him seconds just to reply.

Y-yes…

A moments pause and he added, however disjointed it may have seemed.

… I’m Aevenon.

Syndell
Jun 25th, 2003, 03:15:07 PM
She smiled as he mentioned his name.

"Aevenon. So, angel man does have a name"

Moving in closer, her crimson lips were up against his ear. Of course with him being taller then her, she had to stand on her toes.

"My name is Syndell. Syndell Draclau"

Her voice came out soft and enchanting. Almost like a song you could fall into and never want to return. Pulling back, she turned away from him. Stretching her newly strengthened muscles.

"Follow me Aevenon. Make sure you can keep up"

Without waiting for a reply she was off. After only a few steps it seemed she was meters ahead. A vampyres speed was rarely matched. Only by way of enhancing your speed with the force could you match them. But, then again Syndell was also force sensative. So she could easily make herself faster if she wished. She would take Aevenon to the place of her resting. Daylight was coming soon.

And she would have to rest. Or at least be out of the sun.

Aevenon Cloak
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:34:13 AM
Walking at first, Aevenon only began to stalk at a quicker pace when he saw this Syndell tearing off in front of him. In the back of his mind he had the little niggling thought that perhaps he would be the next meal for this vampire – he hoped that, in some way, ambrellian blood was lethal.

Where are we going? he called out as his wings twitched a little on his back, carrying him forward a few feet before he landed and continued walking.

Syndell
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:49:15 AM
As Syndell hurried on forwards, she heard Aevenon speak. Not wanting to stop, she spoke to him by way of the force.

(I shall take you to my resting place. There we shall finish our talk. It is not that far from here. Quickly now hurry. Before the sun rises)

And off the vampyress went. At this pace, they would be at her dwelling in meer moments.

Aevenon Cloak
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:58:45 AM
It was a wonder, that as he moved that he didn’t trip over his robes. The Force Aura around him must have been creating a soft breeze, as it tended to do.

Before the sun rises… yes vampires couldn’t abide the sunlight, he recalled that. It was such a shame, he thought, since everything appeared so much more vivacious and beautiful during the daylight. Perhaps, he mused, to a vampire the night seemed as such. They were almost at Syndell’s chosen destination, he could feel it.

Syndell
Jun 26th, 2003, 04:46:12 PM
Within moments they came to a rather large, borken down old building. It looked like it used to be an operah house or concert hall of sorts. Walking up to the boarded up entrance, Syndell merely pushed oneside. With a loud creeking noise the door opened.

"Come. In here we shall stay the day......if you wish"

She would not make him stay for he deserved to be where ever he wanted. But somewhere deep inside, unbeknowest to her. Something hoped he would. Walking in, Syndell showed him around. Old chairs, tables, and other furniture were covered by white clothes. Old broken glases and bottles lay scattered in various parts of the floor. The walls were stained with mildew and years of dirt. It was a wonder who would ever want to live here.

Walking past this big room. Syndell led Aevenon to another door. Upon opening this door, they were hit with a soft, gentle light. Walking in, he could see that many candels were lit. And colors of all kinds brightened the room. On the walls hung tapestries, rare silk clothes of many colors. The floor was covered in a dark red velvet carpet. In the center was a bed. Pillows made of velvet littered the bed. The quilts and blankets were a purple color. Made of the softest material known to the galaxy. But not known to Syndell.

All this she had stolen from rich families,senators, and embassadors from the upper levels of Coruscant. A vampyre such as her deserved to live in comfort. Walking over to a desk. She picked up a rather tall glass bottle. The sides of it were brimmed with gold writting. A language of which unknown to many. But to her was known as sith sorcery. Opening the lid, she placed the top of the bottle against her soft red lips. Within, a crimson liquid flowed.

It was blood. The blood of her last love she had saved when he died. Turning to Aevenon, she smiled and walked behind a tall red curtain.

"If you do not mind, i wish to freshen up first. Being dirty for so long is not fit for a woman such as me"

Without waiting for a reply the sound of running water now filled the palace like room. It was true when many said Vampyres lived very luxuriously. There was something about having fine things around them forever that they just couldn't resist. Or rather Syndell couldn't resist.

Aevenon Cloak
Jun 27th, 2003, 02:33:52 AM
While Syndell tended to herself Aevenon took the time to look around. The room was lavishly decorated, and it didn’t surprise him – any ‘fiction’ he’d read about vampires in told of them either being hideous sewer dwellers or graceful beau’s, who were surrounded by all the finery in the realm.

In the lap of luxury was where they lived, taking what they pleased from their victims to create a home whose trinkets spanned centuries. Rugs from oriental vistas, goblets and statues from ancient eras. It was all fascinating, and Aevenon had to hold back his childish curiosity which urged to go, touch and examine each and every detail of the room.

“This is a beautiful place,”

For the first time, he spoke aloud. His voice sounded perhaps a little deeper than when spoken through telepathy, but it was the same none the less.

Syndell
Jun 29th, 2003, 04:16:01 PM
OOC: Sorry been busy

IC: Through the sound of the rushing water, Aevenon heard a reply.

"Thank. I tend to pride myself on where i live"

After a few more moments, the water was turned off. Out from behind curtain. Syndell appeared. Nothing but a towel wrapped around her body. The top of it tucked under her arm. Walking up to Aevenon, she traced his chin with her finger. The warm touch was rather surprising seeing as how she was dead. It would seem the hot water had done more then just clean her.

"Excuse me for a moment while i get dressed"

Walking over to a drawer. Syndell pulled out a silk dress. Before she unraveled herself from the towel, She turned and glanced at the angel man.

"Turn your head please"

She spoke sarcastically. Flashing him a smile.

Aevenon Cloak
Jun 30th, 2003, 09:47:20 AM
Aevenon had only ever really had close contact with one woman before, and even then had developed no real primitive –as he had called it- lust for her. For this reason he turned away quite willing, turning his attention up to the ceiling to examine the craftsmanship on one ornate chandelier.

Syndell
Jul 3rd, 2003, 05:53:44 PM
It took but a few moments. From behind Aevenon, he heard a most tantilizing voice.

"You can look now"

Whehn he turned, he saw Syndell in a tight red silk dress. The dress clung to her body, revealing every single curve. Her body was sculpted to perfection it seemed. Her balck and silver streaked hair rsted comfortably against her back. Skin as pale as the moon. But softer then finest fabric known. He lips, redder then blood. And tastier to.

Walking towards Aevenon, she stared at him with her yellow eyes. Her vampyric like strength had returned. She was back to normal. And she had him to thank for that.

"Tell me. What do you wish to talk about? It is daylight and i cannot leave here till it is dark again. So i have all day"

Aevenon Cloak
Jul 4th, 2003, 03:48:56 AM
The Ambrellian turned and smiled slightly. It was a relief to see that the one had returned to her full state of health. She looked even more curious now. In particular her oddly hued eyes fascinated him. His own seemed to pulse with an inner light, but hers had a far more potent glow behind them.

“I don’t know where to start,” he replied calmly, before adding, “I want to know everything.”

Kaytor Surna
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:32:25 AM
Even as the words left his mouth, a being was fazing into the shadows around them. She could not enter through the door, beings it was day light. She stood along the wall to the right of the man, left of the woman, her dark red eyes practicly glowing with hatred and anger. Her fangs were extended out of her canines as she walked forward.

"If you hear the tale, you will wish you knew nothing, ambrellian fool. Not a one of our pasts are 'pretty,' mine least of all."

Kaytor's soulless eyes turned to the other vampyress.

"You will be luck if the shrine does not do to you what they did to me. (http://swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28101) You are to close to betraying the shrine now. Go farther, and I will report you."

Kaytor's eyes turned back to the angellic creature that stood in the room near them. Her eyes narrowed at him as the shadows started to reach out to her. She touched them and they went back to normal.

"Begon with you."

Aevenon Cloak
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:06:03 PM
“I am not here to learn about fanciful ‘pretty’ pasts. I would read fairytales if I wanted to hear such things,” Aevenon replied sharply, his gentile aura becoming more jagged, as the intangible breeze which kept the hems of his robes swaying seemed to stir a little, fluttering his cloak tail.

He watched this newcomer with a dulled interest. The display of ability in the glowing of her eyes and shadow crafting seemed, to him, nothing more than a failed attempt to impress, inspire and scare. He remained stood where he was, looking from Syndell to the intruder with narrowing eyes.