PDA

View Full Version : A mysterious past

Lazen
Jun 23rd, 2003, 01:09:39 PM
Lazen walked into a room filled with soon-to-be Sith. He also wished to become one. He knew nothing of his past, he had been brainwashed a few years ago, leaving nothing but his unbreakable Dark Jedi ability. Now he seeked to become a Sith. He sat on a repulsor chair, which was hard and stiff.

Jodah of Giva
Jun 23rd, 2003, 01:20:58 PM
The excruciatingly loud chatter of the surrounding hopefuls dimmed a bit, and a cold voice spoke within Lazen's head. <<"You are new among the wishing. I sense somethin...strange about you. What is it?">>

Lazen
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:32:43 AM
"I am not sure," Lazen sent back, "I am not sure of anything. Since my brainwashing." Lazen knew exactly who was talking to him in the room but did not speak or look in their direction.

Jodah of Giva
Jun 27th, 2003, 04:56:46 PM
Jodah nodded understandingly to himsef. <<"Ahh...that explains the difference. Brainwashing. Well, young misudnerstood one, what makes oyu feel worthy?">>

Lazen
Jun 28th, 2003, 12:11:48 PM
"My experience. My ability and my trustworthyness." Lazen sent back qucikly.

Jodah of Giva
Jun 28th, 2003, 07:06:27 PM
<<"Your experience then. Your ability and trustworthiness will be judged by us.">> Jodah stepped out of the shadows now, cloaked in a black and gold robe. He stepped near Lazen, speaking in low but audible tones. "I trust you understand our rules here?"

Lazen
Jun 29th, 2003, 04:13:30 AM
"I guessed there were rules. What they are I don't know. But I would abide by them whatever they were."

Jodah of Giva
Jun 29th, 2003, 07:51:01 PM
Jodah pointed to a sign (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21045) hanging on his right. "You would do wise to make more observance." He then sighed. "I am sorry, I cannot fully accept you to our ranks. This must be done by a master. But..." He sized Lazen up, head to toe. "You seem to fit our requirements. I would have no fears of rejection. Welcome to the Order."

Lazen
Jul 1st, 2003, 12:53:24 PM
Lazen nodded, "I can go then?"