PDA

View Full Version : Past Tense Recruitment

Ace McCloud
Jun 22nd, 2003, 10:06:27 PM
OOC: OK this isn't as much as a recruitment as the normal. This was based 10 years ago while My character was living on Endar. He was very force sensitive. He was noticed by the sith, and since he was filled with anger and hate he gladly joined. But over the course of 3 years he trained, but eventually noticed this was not the place he wanted to be affiliated with - so he left. And for 7 years he was pursued by the sith. That is a very very rough outline of what happened; but we can RP it, thats kind of the point. Dyzm said it was ok, but he said if I were to RP it I would have to talk to other people other than him, for he doesnt RP. So, who would like to participate. Keep in mind this took place 10 years ago on Endar. The sith noticed his powers and went to seek him out. He is VERY force sensitive.

He's been living on his own since he could remember, using his powers to survive. He was abandoned by his parents, probably because of his "abilities" - or so he thinks, theres no real way to tell.

So if someone can reply, someone thats been with the order for 10 years we can talk about it, and hopefully start the RP soon.

Ace McCloud
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:22:06 AM
OOC: ::Poke:: I could use some help with this... o_O

Jodah of Giva
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:32:40 AM
OOC: I'd be happy to run it for ya, long as Dyzm okay'ed it. I could use a little clearing up as to what my rolse is though...kinda cryptic there. Gimme a buzz on AIM if ya have it, JodahStarlen is my handle.

Malice
Jun 28th, 2003, 04:43:47 AM
I could do it. of course if you don't mind a deciple. Cause 10 years ago that is what Malice would be. here's my aim

tristancouch