PDA

View Full Version : Letting Loose

Lady Mylia
Jun 22nd, 2003, 08:31:47 PM
Mylia entered the bar with a smile, as with everywhere else she went. She had done some exploring and even a small lesson with her Master, Dasquian. Now it was time for some fun. She looked around and didn't notice any familiar faces, but she was looking forward to meeting new people. She took a seat at the bar and order a small drink to start out with. She took the drink and took small sip, she continued to look around, watching what's going on around her.

Diego Van Derveld
Jun 23rd, 2003, 09:23:30 AM
*whine*

A pair of gold eyes blinked at Mylia from a distance.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 23rd, 2003, 09:41:58 AM
Somewhere up above the shimmering eyes a woman sat, apparently reading the daily news. She was a petite thing, who seemed to be constantly busied with brushing her fair hair out of her eyes. She yawned slightly and would on occasion glance down at where the canine was sat, smiling to it in such a way that an onlooker might think the two were conversing.

Lady Mylia
Jun 23rd, 2003, 01:09:00 PM
Mylia noticed a canine and a woman, she thought it was slightly odd, but didn't really think much of it. She smiled and nodded to the woman.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 23rd, 2003, 01:18:25 PM
Her cyan eyes darting up at just the right time, she rose one hand and wiggled her fingertips up and down a little in a dainty little wave. A thin impish smile slid into place on her lips as she watched the woman mouthing something, sultry, that looked like:

“Hi.”

Jandor
Jun 23rd, 2003, 01:19:31 PM
-Jandor walked into the B+G, his usual "chill'in" spot. He looked around but didn't see Kueller or Mitara so he just went strait up to the front bar.-

"Black Coffee and a breakfast special please."

-He said with a "beautiful morning" smile.-

"Sure thing hansome."

-Replied the waitress with a smile.
Jandor was rapidly becoming a regular and the waitress was developing quite the little crush on the tall, athletic young man.

Jandor turned to lean back on the bar as he waited, he looked around the room in the meantime.
He noticed Mylia and gave her a polite nod and a friendly smile.-

Lady Mylia
Jun 23rd, 2003, 08:34:26 PM
Mylia returned the nod and the smile. Finally someone she knew, she debated for a minute before going over to say hello. She stood up, leaving a tip for the bartender, and made her way over to Jandor. She smiled at she walked. "Hello Jandor. It's good to see you this afternoon." She noticed what Jandor was eating and looked down at it, thinking it was rather odd he was getting breakfast in the middle of the afternoon, but to all his own, she thought. "I just wanted to say hi, I'll let you get back to your.... breakfast."

Diego Van Derveld
Jun 23rd, 2003, 09:48:37 PM
The silver-backed vornskr issued a low growl at the approach of the unwanted interloper's approach.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 24th, 2003, 07:32:17 AM
Elena reached a hand down a mussed the vornskrs fur before standing up, setting what she had been reading down on the table. She approached the bar, slouching against the counter and waited for someone to come take her order. Glancing to the side, she saw the woman – Mylia – talking with the other Padawan. She frowned slightly, though smiled when she was looked at directly.

“Damn.”

Patting her pockets and cursed under her breath. Looking across to Mylia she winced a little.

“Ah, hi, I hate to be a pain but, could you spare 5 creds?”

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:09:43 AM
Mylia smiles and nods her head. She reaches into her pockets and pulls out 5 credits, then hands them to the woman. "It's not a problem at all, enjoy you drink and have a nice day."

Jaina Tarvin
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:15:14 PM
-Jaina walked into the B+G, she did her best to keep quiet, she hoped to sneak up on Jandor.
He had his back turned from the door, the perfect ambush-prone position.
As she got closer Mylia noticed her, Jaina lifted her finger to her lips to request Mylia not to mention her presence.-

Jandor
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:22:33 PM
"............I'll let you get back to your.... breakfast."

-Jandor couldn't help but smile at her slight confusion.-

"No, please, I insist, join me, I could use the company............."

-Jandor trailled of just before Jaina made her dive for him, he ducked, slid out of the chair, spun around Jaina and stood behind her.
From behind he hugged her firmly with an almost childish grin.-

"Ha! Nice try pilot! But you know you'll never best me!"

-He "proclaimed" playfully.-

Jaina Tarvin
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:27:20 PM
-The moment he let go, Jaina spun around and jumped for joy, planting a high hug on her "big" brother.
Although at only 5"4' she still didn't quite make it to his head height, her feet dangling above the ground.

She wanted to do this earlier but she restrained herself from preforming the display infront of all the people in the recruitment centre.-

"Oh, I missed you so much..........

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:36:22 PM
After Mylia gave the credits to the woman she turned her attention back to Jandor, and looked at the woman, letting her know she wouldn't say anything. Though Mylia made no motion towards her, Jandor knew what was going on. She smiled and laughed at the actions. She assumed they were brother and sister because of their appearance, and the way the interacted with one another. "I assume you two know each other..." She says with a laugh.

Jandor
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:51:13 PM
"Oh, right, sorry.
Mylia, this is my sister...."

-Jaina gives him an elbow.-

"...er...TWIN sister, Jaina."

Jaina Tarvin
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:53:16 PM
-Jaina extened a hand, the closley followed by the warm "Tarvin" smile.-

"Nice to meet you."

Lady Mylia
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:53:57 PM
Mylia smiles, nods, and takes Jaina's hand with a shake.. "Pleasure to meet you, Jaina."

(Chill out, okay. We posted at the same frickin' time, it's no big deal. Plus, I didn't know there were "turns" in posting...
and there is atleast two of us.... we are stopping in our posting, are you going to reply or should we go on?)

Diego Van Derveld
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:13:21 PM
The vornskr watches the scene with caution, glancing up to his "master".