PDA

View Full Version : Perfection is of the essence (Jazz, open)

imported_Blues
Jun 22nd, 2003, 06:29:37 PM
Blues storms through the garden, his footsteps falling heavy on the cobblestone pathways and disrupting the sparse animal life in the garden, not to mention the Jedi that were about. He's making his way back to his quarters, fed up with the day before it was even half way over.

He had gone to the Academy for a training session (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29317) , but unfortunately it had not gone well. Blues had gotten in over his head, and his first spar had resulted in a spectacular loss on his part.

Such a blatant error! he fumed in his thoughts, Such a mistake I'll bet not even the child Padawans have made! What a fool you are, Blues, to have thought you could EVER protect your wife!

Jazz
Jun 22nd, 2003, 07:35:33 PM
Jazz walks slowly behind him, trying to gauge how to talk to him by his manner. In watching she isn't sure, so she sits down on a small wall and watches him. She knows he's lost in his thoughts so now isn't the time to bother him, she'll wait till he calms a bit.

imported_Blues
Jun 24th, 2003, 05:22:53 PM
He stops, unleashing an angry strike upon the nearest tree, ignoring the resulting pain and simply glaring down the length of his arm. After minutes of glaring Blues collapses into a squat, hiding his face in his hands and heaving a sigh that rattles his whole body.

"What an....idiot!"

Jazz
Jun 24th, 2003, 09:32:13 PM
The gentle touch of his wife's hand brings up his face to her eye-level, her eyes looking into his.

"Blues, you are not an idiot and I'm fine, we're here to learn how to protect ourselves and others, one mistake in training won't hurt us."

She says in a calm, soothing voice, she doesn't like seeing her husband upset for any cause.

imported_Blues
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:44:31 PM
"You talk like I'm a little kid who got hit by an errant training dart," Blues says acidly. "If we'd been practicing with the real thing I'd be dead, and then what? I wouldn't be alive to learn to protect anything!"

Jazz
Jun 25th, 2003, 07:51:08 PM
Jazz closed her eyes at his outburst, apparentally he wasn't in the mood for any talking. Her eyes were shut for another reason though, she didn't want to see the hurt in his eyes, why did all this have to happen to them? They were so happy before. She then rested her head lightly on his shoulder, she would wait until he calmed down for now.

imported_Blues
Jun 26th, 2003, 06:02:59 PM
Though she says nothing, her embrace speaks volumes. He's acting foolishly and immaturely, and he's worrying her to no end with this strange behavior. Blues heaves a tired sigh and holds her half-heartedly, unable to think of an appropriate thing to say.

Jazz
Jun 26th, 2003, 07:04:51 PM
She smiles softly, her eyes opening a bit to search his face for clues if he had calmed or not. She wished things could have been like before, then he had always been happy, a smile constantly upon his face, unlike now, when she couldn't tell quite what he was feeling. She leaned on her husband a bit more to be closer before hiding her face against his neck, hoping all would get better soon, well as good as it could get given what had happened before.

imported_Blues
Jun 27th, 2003, 10:29:44 PM
"...something's got to happen good for us soon, Jazz...I'm going to go crazy just sitting here doing nothing."

He hugs her closely before settling her back to look her in the eye.

"Sorry if I've worried you..."

Jazz
Jun 27th, 2003, 11:56:55 PM
"It's all right, I understand why you did it."

She smiled softly at him then kissed Blues softly before resting her head back on his shoulder.

"Things will get better soon, I know they will."

imported_Blues
Jun 28th, 2003, 06:53:24 PM
"Yeah...yeah..." He sounds more like he's trying to convince himself than anything. "It will get better..."