PDA

View Full Version : "Legion" sigs

Djinn
Jun 22nd, 2003, 04:24:51 AM
Yeah, hi everybody.

So here the situation. "Legion" are a vast secret army of Sith troops (works under independant General/TSO) and so I'm looking for some cool sigs.

The first character I wish to addres is "Djinn" . I'm not to worried about what's in his. I just want it to be dark and to include (large) twin pistols and maybe also a (red) lightsaber. His rank is "Master of the Inquisition" and stick in whatever dark/sith kinda phrase you want.
Here I've got a full body pic of him if you want to use it:

General Xaetrix
Jun 22nd, 2003, 04:30:26 AM
There we go.

Legionnaire
Jun 22nd, 2003, 04:33:25 AM
And also the "Legionnaires", the main bulk and cannon fodder of Legion.
This I'll leave up to your imagination. Remember, dark/sith like and they're ruthless.
The only picky thing is that I would like the phrase "We are Legion, for we are many."

This one can be as simple or as complex as you want to make it, of course the cooler it looks the better.

Djinn
Jun 22nd, 2003, 04:36:32 AM
As you can see, I'm asking for quite alot. As I'm looking for 2+ sigs on each then we're looking at alot of work here.

As such, I'm not asking for any specific one person to do this. I warmly invite ANYBODY who reads this to go ahead and have a go. The more sig that get done, the better choice we can make.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 22nd, 2003, 08:31:04 PM
So here the situation. "Legion" are a vast secret army of Sith troops (works under independant General/TSO) and so I'm looking for some cool sigs.

Stop. Right. There. Vast secret legions of troops is breaking God Moding rules and rules of common sense and fair play, especially if they just appear.

I would advise you to re-think that or prove they have been Rp'ed into existance.

Djinn
Jun 23rd, 2003, 12:59:09 PM
I thought some one would mention that and I assure you that it's not what it sounds like.

The "endless" troop supply is an excuse to use them as cheap cannon fodder.
No more then 6 or so will pop up in a single mission and chances are they'll suffer 60-100% casualty rates.

They're also for the Sith to tear apart in trainning threads as well as general body bag fillers for anyone else I fight against.

The only "real" characters are Djinn and Xaetrix, they'll hover around as info gatherors/ assasins/ investigators as well as commanders of TSO ground troops (already disscused with Dyzm).

Don't worry, I promise you'll get no god-moding from me.

Diego Van Derveld
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:06:47 PM
Originally posted by General Xaetrix
The next character is "General Xaetrix".
Her "look" is a sith like Natasha Henstridge.
Pic can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/nastasha_henstridge/

http://www.allposters.com/Galleryc.asp?aid=67484&parentaid=0&search=+Natasha+Henstridge

And feel free to include any others you can find.
Again I'm looking for a dark sig (if you can find a cool backround then go ahead) and want to include am image of her (you pick one {or more} as long as it loks good).
Also, please include a purples lightsaber (if you can get her holding it then great!)

Natasha Henstridge is taken.

Djinn
Jun 24th, 2003, 12:35:46 PM
Darn!
Alright, thanks for telling me, I'll change that asap.

General Xaetrix
Jun 30th, 2003, 10:42:07 AM
IGNORE

General Xaetrix
Jun 30th, 2003, 10:45:10 AM
"General Xaetrix."

"Commander of Legion."

Legion
Mar 23rd, 2004, 01:25:38 PM
Um my name is LEGION. So we need to work something out. BUt Im not unreasonable. IF we dont run into each other Im sure I can accomadate the use of my name.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 23rd, 2004, 02:24:34 PM
Hello thread necromancer. :p Most of this information is null and void, so don't worry about the name. If you'll notice, two of the accounts have been deleted.